» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Fined For Killing Babies, A culture of death< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
FolkJew Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 05 2012,18:06  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Look what the world is becoming into. A culture of death!

GSK lab fined over vaccine tests that killed 14 babies

--------------
With the help and guidance of Hashem the all powerful, the immensely kind and compassionate, the infinitely wise one, Blessed he be!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
David Yeagley Search for posts by this member.
Comanche Patriot

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 05 2012,21:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

How terribly worrisome.  Now I fear for poor Christina Fernandez de Kirchner--their president--who just underwent surgery for thyroid cancer.  She will undergo chemotherapy now, I believe.

Medicine--a scary business.
 Post Number: 3

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2012,04:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What angers me is that they have just fined him instead of prosecuting him for murder with the dead penalty or at least life in prison.

--------------
With the help and guidance of Hashem the all powerful, the immensely kind and compassionate, the infinitely wise one, Blessed he be!
 Post Number: 4
Thundersky Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2012,14:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

BCG is banned from America and yet they use the live vaccine on our US Veterans in Veterans hospitals for bladder cancer. áIt is a wicked vaccine requiring 6 shots in the bladder and no one can use the patients bathroom until it is throughly cleaned with clorox. áit kills and not helps at all. :angry:

I am against research on humans of any shape and form it is not a treatment option but only experimental ways. áInformed Consent.

Mr. Alan Milstein an attorney who won cases like this against hospitals and pharmacetical companies is a wonderful person to know. :cool:

thundersky

--------------
[B]Big Words Often Hide Small Ideas..(fortune cookie)
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 06 2012,14:15 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

*What angers me is that they have just fined him instead of prosecuting him for murder with the dead penalty or at least life in prison* Fj posted on BE
--

They are well insulated from anything more then fine through powerful people who make a living and money off of killing babies the unborn elderly and everyone in between.

We just had a healthy man who had difficulty breathing go to ER, they gave him medicine that counteracted with his symptoms and now has pulmonary embolism and AF.

I think they make us sick :O

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 07 2012,16:32 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I know, we're sadly not better, just look what they're doing with the "chemtrails".

what in the world are they spraying

--------------
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 10 2012,07:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They know the dangers of chemicals but yet if that is true, they are only killing themselves too.  No human is immune from anything on earth. Power and wealth makes no difference when it comes to termiinal illnesses and death.

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 10 2012,17:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes indeed. but they might have some kind of antidote to protect them from it.

But don't worry when the time comes NOTHING will protect them from God's wreath, as I ones heard one saying "every long thing has an end"...
God's patients also has an end.

And we might be less then a year before that point...

--------------
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 11 2012,13:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

* as I ones heard one saying "every long thing has an end"...* FolkJew posted on BE.
---
*Yeah I "ones" heard that too. :cool:

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 11 2012,17:09 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Lol :laugh:

--------------
9 replies since Jan. 05 2012,18:06 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Fined For Killing Babies
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code