Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Life goes by so  quickly...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
ajibik Search for posts by this member.
Why I oughtta!

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2011,11:46  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yes it does. If you have the inclination, feel free to call me @ 480-416-4684 until 3PM Mountain Standard Time.

After that,  Mon - Fri 7:30AM to 6:00PM @ 480-362-5557.

Lets chat existentially.

:cool:

--------------

Smite the Sinners.

Asinamaaguun Ajibik,
Anishinaabe Ogitchidaa Aanikoominodewiwin,
HAWKer (Homing All The Way Killer) Veteran.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Thundersky Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2011,18:34 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wishing you and your family good health.

thundersky

--------------
[B]Big Words Often Hide Small Ideas..(fortune cookie)
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
David Yeagley Search for posts by this member.
Comanche Patriot

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 29 2011,22:02 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah.  What's going on?  Something awry, Paul?  I know I'm Central Time.  I think Betty is.  I just now saw this post...
 Post Number: 4
Why I oughtta!

PostIcon Posted on: Dec. 30 2011,00:11 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

..today, 6AM to 6PM MST @ 602-339-4777.

--------------

Smite the Sinners.

Asinamaaguun Ajibik,
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 01 2012,12:32 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

May you and your wife have a great year and you regain back your strength and health.  That motorcycle and dance regalia are calling you.

When we dance we dance for those who cannot dance and when we dance we dance for the Creator and life on Mother Earth.  

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 13 2012,09:12 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

From Indianz.com a comment or two from Ajibik

*I think there a lot of peeps in the next world who are thoroughly disgusted with his behavior while here on earth.*

*I would not like to have to be him, squirming as he answers to his elders for his actions in this mortality.* AJ posted on BE
----

*We should not be quick to judge the dead for that right does not belong to human or mortals.

*We don't understand the world of the ghosts, souls, spirits or where we go after we die and yet INDIANS are quick to condemn a person in death and yet beg others to help them when they are on their death bed.

*Janklow was a great man for South Dakota and no one has the right to condemn him when he can no longer defend himself in death...so while the ones who are on their death beds or suffering from a terminal illness remember, the ones you run with or associate with will do the same to you and yours when you die.

*Whether the fools at the Zoo or anywhere else on earth say bad things about him a huge majority of Sioux respected and still do Mr. Willam Janklow and I am one of them.

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 7
Why I oughtta!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 13 2012,12:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Thundersky @ Jan. 13 2012,09:12)
*We should not be quick to judge the dead for that right does not belong to human or mortals.

*We don't understand the world of the ghosts, souls, spirits or where we go after we die and yet INDIANS are quick to condemn a person in death and yet beg others to help them when they are on their death bed.

*Janklow was a great man for South Dakota and no one has the right to condemn him when he can no longer defend himself in death...so while the ones who are on their death beds or suffering from a terminal illness remember, the ones you run with or associate with will do the same to you and yours when you die.

*Whether the fools at the Zoo or anywhere else on earth say bad things about him a huge majority of Sioux respected and still do Mr. Willam Janklow and I am one of them.

thundersky

Noted.

--------------

Smite the Sinners.

Asinamaaguun Ajibik,
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 19 2012,07:41 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Our family lost a two year old baby girl this past week and so death shows no mercy to anyone.  From the innocent child to the elders, when our number is called it is called.

Janklow had a blessed two days of memorial services and a funeral service, fit for a king. There were famous men like Daschle sharing their memories of politicians riding and making decisions in a steamboat, Janklow owned, to the on the whim private plane rides owned by the wealthy South Dakotans.  From the stories of judges and attorneys and others in power riding in vans and making decisions for South Dakota and yet there was a somber-ness in the room as they too knew that death shows no mercy.

I would rather be a pauper and in Gods grace then a Millionaire who never understood life, death or God.

thundersky

--------------
 Post Number: 9
Why I oughtta!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 29 2012,00:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

--------------

Smite the Sinners.

Asinamaaguun Ajibik,
 Post Number: 10
Why I oughtta!

PostIcon Posted on: Jan. 29 2012,00:42 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

--------------

Smite the Sinners.

Asinamaaguun Ajibik,
18 replies since Dec. 29 2011,11:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Life goes by so  quickly...
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code