» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Liberalism:  Ancient Phallicism, A Freudian Interpretation< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
David Yeagley Search for posts by this member.
Comanche Patriot

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,10:26  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Liberalism:  Ancient Phallicism
by David Yeagley

Liberalism is a social form of sublimated male homosexuality.  It is complex, expressing itself in social policy, political rhetoric, and even philosophical tenets, but it is the ancient, inverted sexuality of imbalanced libido.  

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) first offered an organized theory of the human psychology in the form of a triumvirate, the Id, the Ego, and the Super-Ego.  The Id was all the raw energy, the Super-Ego was the inherited and cultivated restrictions on the Id, and the Ego was simply the manager—the negotiator between energy and restraint.  

Father Freud, 1856-1939)

Sex was the innate energy, in the form of endless desire for unification with some exterior object, then its consumption.  It was a cannibalistic identity fusion.  This was the bodily expression of the psychology.

The Freudian theory notes psychological challenges intimately connected with the growth of the body itself.  The birth process is a terrifying separation from unity. Remaining psychological life is a prolonged attempt to recover that lost, original unity.  

The Oedipal Complex is all about resentment and blame placed on the father, who is perceived as the agent of separation.  Male homosexuality is more an expression of anger toward the father than identification with the mother.  Robert Stoller’s later identification of “hostility” as a prime characteristic of sexual energy is certainly consistent with this view of sex as aggression, (Sexual Excitement, Simon & Schuster, 1979.) Apparently negative, destructive motives are fundamentally associated, albeit usually unconsciously, with even the heterosexual act.

So what are liberals so hostile about?  

Reality. Their condition has received speculation by a number of conservative commentators. David Horowitz suggested it was like “religious faith,” (The Art of Political War, 2000, p.192).  Ann Coulter said liberal tactics involved suppressing anger (Treason, 2003, p.16). Michael Savage has called liberalism a “mental disorder” before 2005 (Liberalism is a Mental Disorder, 2005) on his radio broadcasts.

Understanding liberalism as a chronic psychological condition affecting one’s entire world view is a modern interpretation, of course.  Obviously, liberalism is always about destroying one’s society, one’s country, even one’s race.  This is all Freudian.  It is quintessentially Oedipal.   In that it strikes the “fatherland,” or, the home, it is clearly homosexual in nature—male homosexual.  

Anciently, the phallus (any symbol of the penis, the male organ) was often the central focus of social religion or “worship.” This is to say, the supreme value was placed on ‘penis power.’  There were a variety of cultures developed around it.  “Pre-Israelite fertility cults,” the late professor Marvin Pope used to call them, back at Yale.   Cana’an was infested with them, certainly.  Occasionally, enclaves of male homosexuality even developed in later Israeli settlements (e.g., Judges 19, 20), with disastrous results.  Male homosexual aggression becomes violent and rapacious, with egregious cruelty. This is physical and immediate.      

What of the more sublimated forms?  

Religion, politics, sociology, these are the realms of today’s giant, popular affectations of male homosexuality. Anything that insults, rapes, and destroys society’s established values—without serious alternative, can easily be identified with the sublimation, or the disguise, of male homosexuality. BadEagle.com recently suggested “globalist capitalism” and Communism worked together as socially identifiable forces against the natural/ordained phenomenon of nationhood.   But such forces offer only the conscious, circumstantial, and perhaps necessary grammatical descriptions of the inverted process, or the implosion. Blatant self-destruction is not a good sell. Therefore, Communism and globalist capitalism are merely rhetorical tactics, nothing more. The impulse is to destroy what it established.  That is the sublimated homosexual drive.  Rape the father.  

At this point, the evil of liberalism becomes even more alarming.   In a personal letter to his one time younger associate Carl G. Jung, Freud wrote, “My dear Jung, promise me never to abandon the sexual theory.  That is the most essential thing of all.  You see, we must make a dogma of it, an unshakable bulwark,” (Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, 1961), p.150. Why? Sexual energy, in the raw, outside the body, was believed to be supernatural. Freud wanted a bulwark “against the black tide of the mud of occultism.”   Freud would not have such a dimension mixed with science.  

Carl G. Jung (1875-1961)

Of course, Jung became famous for his application of Freudian theory to the human race, and his discovery of the “archetype”—recurring symbols in all human cultural and psyche.  More recently (since 1974) Psychohistory has become the application of Freud to the social process in general.  The personality of the group is paramount in understanding history.

Liberalism cannot escape its place in the history of behavioral science.  It is sublimated male homosexuality.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
SheDesigns Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,12:10 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Don't you think that Freud's "Kill the Father" should be taken literally (as far a mythical and symbolical language goes?)

I don't think "kill" means "rape" at all, since the object of the Oedipally Complexed son is to have sex with his mother. Which means he's not at all a homosexual.

But, it does fit the liberal well, who wants to destroy the Fatherland and meld in with the Motherland (that soft, undemanding entity).

Don't you think one of the problems with liberals is that they just don't want to do the work: to raise children, to be personally accountable, to be strict and tough (and to expect it of themselves)?

This fits more the emasculated male than the homosexual. As you know, liberal males can be just as competitive and ruthless as non-liberal males. Except their goal is the soft arms of the ever-engulfing mother, rather than the separate, responsible, take-personal-charge maturity of their role as real men, and hence their rejection of their fathers.
 Post Number: 3
ecology Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,14:12 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well what if the fathers are fat overly-religious overweight bloated materialistic narccisistic greedy alcoholic selfish wasteful self-idolizing addicted a**holes? And the mothers are trashy greedy materialistic whores? I tend towards killing them both.
 Post Number: 4
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,17:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

SheDesigns, I think you've misinterpreted the true Oedipal complex.  I know you think I have, but, perhaps we're both "interpreting" Freud.  

Reuniting with the mother is not homosexuality, primal as the instinct is.  That is simply sexuality, in fact where "m- f- " comes from.  There are primitive cultures in which the mother actually initiates the son into sex.  Very primitive, isolated, hidden tribes, but known.  African, discovered first, I believe, but not alone.

The mother/son thing is not hostility.   We're talking about the anger toward the father for coming in between the child and the mother, as the infant begins to perceive it.  The father is an alien.   So that there is a mix of emotion expressed through immediate sexuality.

I might add, Freud's famous French pupil, Marie Bonaparte (descendent of Napoleon, of course), wrote her book Female Sexuality in 1953.  In this text, she acknowledges the fact that the Freudian theory doesn't fit the female quite so well.  (Duh?!)  The female child relates to the mother in quite a different way, actually.

Indeed, as implied by the basic Freudian theory, female homosexuality would be physically the much more natural.  

Bonaparte has a chapter (V) devoted to the male role in developing the female's sexual experience and sexuality.  She references Freud, of course, but offers an interesting 'blatant' observation.  Most girls (at least a hundred years ago) are introduced to sexual pleasure via the male "seduction," not intruction.  This is generally a negative experience.

Of course, as a psychiatrist, Bonaparte would be theorizing based on the negative experience of her patients, same as Freud.  

I'm not saying I actually agree with any of this anyway.  It is only theory, but, it does seem to be a very plausible theory.
 Post Number: 5
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,17:08 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The liberal social manifestations of latent male homosexuality are unconscious.  Subconscious.   This is the important point.  A liberal is not a literal homosexual.  I don't mean to say that.  

That homosexuality is an item to be isolated and examined is a circumstance affored by the fact that there are physical, practicing male homosexuals in the world.  They commit a inutile, futile, meaningless act, with no natural function.  Freud called in "inversion."  

It isn't the design of the Creator, of course.  That the ancient Hebrew religion would denounce homosexuality with such specificity does make one wonder, eh?   No other ancient religion took such a "neurotic" position!
 Post Number: 6
Motoy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,18:42 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well correct me if I am wrong here, but all the stuff albeit not all that much I have read about Freud stated he was one of the biggest faggots in Europe, and If I recall correctly this galboy wound up committing suicide?  No wonder modern docs- the headshrinkers are all about half friggin nuts themselves,lol. Nietsche makes more sense than Freud ever did and that is not saying all that much about him either! Half the headshrinkers that evaluated the serial killer Jeffery Dahmer declared to the court he was not insane and the other half of headshrinkers that evaluated him said he was crazy as hell and way of his rocker. I guess Freuds evaluation of him would have gone like this- Jeffery is not crazy he is just a homosexual because he hated his father and wanted to screw his mother, and since he could not fullfill either one of these desires he went out and started bangin black homosexuals and then killed them and ate them because he had an inversion going on in his mind and was afraid he was going to  eat himself one day.LOL,LOl,  Go out and find you some mushrooms and eat them,lol, then try to figure out the people in this world,lol, you will probably see closer to the truth of it than Freud ever did,lol.
 Post Number: 7
SheDesigns Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 29 2008,19:46 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Quote (David Yeagley @ Aug. 29, 2008 8:03 am CT)
I'm not saying I actually agree with any of this anyway.  It is only theory, but, it does seem to be a very plausible theory.

Yes, Freud's theories sometimes do a great job of at least putting certain things out in the open.

And you may well be right, because lately I've been reading about young men (pop stars and actors) who've clearly had girlfriends and are not homosexuals in their general lifestyles, have these weird homosexual encounters.

Now, if actors and rock stars are doing it, I wonder what the general population is doing? And the older males at that?

They call them meterosexual males, but there is a thin line, I think, between metero and homo.

And I do think it is this liberal Godless, psychosexual environment that is creating all this.
 Post Number: 8
Greetings my son! Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2008,00:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh my God it's dueling hoity and toity time.

I fully admit I don't understand a word these two say, once they get cranked up --- I must say though, Motoy added a certain engagingly provocative twist to the conversation.

"(pop stars and actors) who've clearly had girlfriends and are not homosexuals in their general lifestyles, have these weird homosexual encounters."

Let me tell you something tootse: If you put you know what, you know where...one time --- you're a fag and there is no un-ringing of that bell.

--------------
http://greetingsmyson.wordpress.com/files/2007/06/slobs-house.jpg
 Post Number: 9
Güera Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2008,07:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

engagingly provocative twist, indeed...not to mention the only one intelligent enough to roundly dismiss the pathetic rantings of neurotic, intellectually demented, amoral apologists...whose observations should be given no more credence than any other sexually obscessed egomaniac...it speaks volumes about our current condition when such depraved individuals are considered intellectualy sound and credible authorities of the human psyche...  

That said, I agree with DY's liberal analysis...I just beleive they probably got that way moreso by reading and buying into Freudian nonsense, rather than an inborn envy of Pop's penis or uncontrollable wet dreams of a rolling  in the hay with Mom...
 Post Number: 10
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 30 2008,20:22 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Liberalism has to be more than a emotion-based ideology.  I need something more visceral to hang it on, something basic, something profound in distorted human nature.   It may be expressed in political ideology, in social policy, even in socio-economic concepts.

But, in the end, it is a rebellion against any establishment--especially that which is proven productive, helpful, and caring (fatherly).  It is wholly and neurotically reactionary, based on a self-flagellation, really.  Self-torture, vicariously projected (coerced through law) on others.  It is about self-inflicted wounds.  It is narcissism at its finest, grandest, social dimention.  Group narcissism.  Group torture.  Group cruelty on others.
34 replies since Aug. 29 2008,10:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Liberalism:  Ancient Phallicism
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code