» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Kyrgyzstan: The Red, Celtic genes?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
David Yeagley Search for posts by this member.
Comanche Patriot

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 03 2011,12:07  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Kyrgyzstan]/url] borders the western most mountain rages of China.  

[url=http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5755.htm]Young Kyrgyzstan ladies.

Interestingly, we are told that "Chinese and Muslim sources of the 7th–12th centuries AD describe the early Kyrgyz as red-haired with white skin and blue eyes, features that were interpreted as suggestive of Slavic origins."  Of course, this is Wikipedia, not always reliable.  And, red hair and blue eyes does not suggest Slavic origina, but Celtic.  These Wikipedia entries are often filled with curious oddities and unresearched, misinterpretations.  

However, I shall pursue this possible Celtic connection.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 03 2011,12:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Here's a clip from CCJK.com:

"The forebears of the present-day Kyrgyz are believed by some to have been either southern Samoyed or Yeniseyan tribes who came into contact with Turkic culture after they conquered the Uygurs and settled the Orkhon area, site of the oldest recorded Turkic language, in the ninth century. The discovery of the Pazyryk and Tashtyk cultures show them as a blend of Turkic and Iranian nomadic tribes. Chinese and Muslim sources of the 7th–12th centuries AD describe the Kyrgyz as red-haired with fair complexion and green (blue) eyes."

Gotta lovit!  However, we still don't know what those sources are.  

Then CCJK says this:

The descent of the Kyrgyz from the autochthonous Siberian population is confirmed on the other hand by the recent genetic studies[2]. Remarkably, 63% of the modern Kyrgyz men share Haplogroup R1a1 (Y-DNA) with Tajiks (64%), Ukrainians (54%), Poles (56%) and even Icelanders (25%). Haplogroup R1a1 (Y-DNA) is believed to be a marker of the Proto-Indo-European language speakers. This might explain the reportedly fair complexion and green or blue eyes of early Kyrgyz.

I don't know what the [2] note referes to.  Can't find it on the page.

As I have pointed out before, however, red hair belongs to the Jews.  What I want to know is the genetic relations between the Jews and the Celts.  The Celts would be descendents of Esau, but, David was a red head.  Something in Abraham contained the red gene.  

For that matter, Adam was red.  Red Earth.  Clay. Check out the Hebrew.
 Post Number: 3
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 03 2011,12:21 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I found this discussion going on about Kyrgyz and red hair on a China History Forum.
 Post Number: 4
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2011,21:44 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was able to get a few thoughts posted on the China History Forum, but the purveyor turned out to be a prejudiced coward, so, he decided to block me from further discussion.  

He is as ignorant of historical sources as I am of DNA "science."  But I was willing to explore the matter.  He wasn't.
 Post Number: 5
vanfield Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2011,12:04 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Turkic people originated in the Altai Mountains, in what is now Mongolia. Since the 3rd century BCE there has been multiple waves of Turkic peoples moving west out of central Asia, who have carved out empires for themselves. These include Uyghurs (pronounced 'weegurs'), Seljuks, Huns, Mongols, Kipchak (AKA "The Golden Horde"), and of course the Ottomans.

These Turkic tribes that moved out and concured huge portions of Eurasia and the Middle East, with mass slaughters of the indigious peoples of this area. The language of Kyrgyzstan is part of the Altaic language family, which includes all Turkic languages, and is named for the Altai Mountains, in Mongolia, where they originated.
 Post Number: 6
Mark Winters Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 14 2011,13:50 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Kyrgyz and the Kazakhs have a common border and at least one custom in common, them being cousins, so to speak.   It's called bride kidnapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY2p0L8F-Q

No, seriously:

http://www.pbs.org/frontli....1&mod=0

The latest on the Kyrgyzstan/Kazakhstan border dispute:

http://www.rferl.org/content....38.html
 Post Number: 7
Motoy Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 16 2011,09:33 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It is a very interesting part of the world indeed, as well as Mongolia which still has a lot of nomadic tribal herdsmen, along with the Yurts type villages on the plains. Sorta remind you of the plains Indian peoples in this country?? I would guess that ancient trade routes-trails- such thing as the silk road trading and trading posts along the way led to intermarriages with the caucasian race thus blue eyes and red hair??
 Post Number: 8
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 16 2011,20:55 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Did you see those sort of low-life History Channel episodes, "Deadliest Warriors"?  They did a big episode on pitting the Comanches against the Mongolians!  Too much!

Here's a couple:

Comanches v Mongolians: 16

Comanches v Mongolians LANCES

I remember when they were putting this together.  They actually contacted me personally to participate.  They also ask me to help put out the word to other Comanches.  

Frankly, I the only weapon I'm good with is an old Western style six-shooter!
 Post Number: 9
Comanche Patriot

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 16 2011,20:57 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was disappointed in the Chinese site.  I might be a source of information, but, they seemed prejudiced and narrow.  

Nothing like me... :laugh:
8 replies since Jul. 03 2011,12:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Kyrgyzstan: The Red
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code