2014, New Year, Old Error

by David Yeagley · January 2, 2014 · 9 Comments ·

It is difficult for a realist to have a positive outlook for 2014, when obviously self-righteous fools are intentionally ruining the country, and having a wondrous delight in so doing. They crave a legacy of changing America, from the land of the free and home of the brave, to the land of the weak and ignorant dependents.

There is no solution. Politicians and government officials are bribed, and wholly undependable except for fraud, dissembling, and concession to naturally evolving tyranny.

The conglomerate of conservative talkers, the professional commentators, have had little or no effect whatever. Tea Party candidates have betrayed their trust as well. Republicans fear being blamed, as though they truly guilty. They are lost in rhetorical politics and reactionary manoeuvers.

Perhaps these are just the jaded views of one deep into chemotherapy treatment, passed six months now, since it all began. Perhaps I simply don’t have the energy to think so positively in the face of obvious demise–of the country, that is. I do believe America is over. What we were will never be again. The Democrat Communists and traitors, weak Republicans have seen to that.

And even though I always admired George W. Bush and his compassionate wife and strong daughters, I realize now that he was a rather horrible president. In fact, Bush opened all the doors through which “Barack Obama,” the resident president, has danced through in such arrogant ease: over-spending, reduced freedom, and international cooperation, or submission.

Former President George W. Bush, globalist.

How so? Fundamental globalism. The entire Bush clan is a purely globalist entity. This is the Communist path, really. And, as George Soros as said, America is the biggest obstacle to world peace. Same concept. If you excel, you disrupt equality. If you are great, you oppress those who aren’t. The idea that all are equal is mark of self-righteous political theorists, the most dangerous and tyrannical of their kind. George Soros understands all that. And certainly Hillary Clinton.

Are there any powers that would contest or challenge globalism successfully? No. Big business needs it. It’s all about cheap labor. The churches all revel in international mission programs. The market attracts globalism. Entertainment industries, ‘hospitality’ businesses all thrive on tourism, which is another aspect of internationalism.

George Soros, financial manipulator.

I just don’t see improvement. Indeed, my personal health disallows any too much enthusiasm. My lung capacity is no doubt forever reduced. Just breathing is a conscious challenge. Mesothelioma is a fast developing cancer, and only about 40% of patients survive one year; only 20% by the second year, and by the fourth year, less than 10% survive. I personally don’t think about these figures, as I have plenty else to think about. (Plus, I believe in miracles of healing, and a merciful God.)

I am genuinely sorry that America has passed. The great vision is now just some psychological “Indian reservation” in the collective consciousness of the populace. It will soon be relegated to the collective unconscious, no doubt. It is a tragedy, even if an inevitability. White conservatives are just out-numbered and out-gunned, just as the American Indians were.

Hillary Clinton, lying enemy of the state.

As an American Indian, I decry the demise most of all, more than even they who built the country. They took the land from Indians–who fought to the death to keep it. Now white liberals are giving it way to the most unworthy, and Indians don’t even have a chance to fight for it. This is one of the greatest ironies of all history.

So, let 2014 be a year of passing, of quick passing. If there is no 2nd Revolution, then we shall all need to quickly submit to the tyrannies ahead, and make as little fuss about it as possible, lest we be bigger fools than the they which brought on the demise. All our loud talk about guns and freedom is just noble-sounding noise. The tyrannists have won already. They knew how to take advantage of the weak, ignorant, and greedy.

David Yeagley, great, great grandson of Bad Eagle.

Posted by David Yeagley · January 2, 2014 · 8:25 am CT · ·

Tags: American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Communism · Conservatism · Liberalism · Media · Politics · Reservations

• 1 R. May // Jan 2, 2014 at 10:40 am

Great piece! Reblogged and quibcagged here:
    A pessimistic but realistic view of what to expect from 2014 by David Yeagley, AKA “Bad Eagle.”

• 2 Sioux // Jan 2, 2014 at 11:16 am

I am seeing how the “Reservation” in Brave New World came into being. For all of those who fought the Tyranny and survived, they got shuttled off to the Rez where they were allowed to continue with their “barbaric” ways, believing in God and natural law. The ” civilized” people had to be protected from these savages. Just pray I am strong enough for what is coming.

Dr. Y, how did you ever get mesothelioma? I thought that was an asbestos-related problem.

• 3 Following Him // Jan 2, 2014 at 1:49 pm

As I have stated before Doc., you are America’s voice of reason. So, I’m counting on you sticking around for a long time. America needs you my friend.

Sending strength and peace from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Carl Middleton

• 4 David Yeagley // Jan 2, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Thank you, all. I’m determined more than ever, but, I’m also realizing my limitations. Hope never really dies, but, sometimes, you realize that you might not see that hope come true in your own life time…

I’m a believer. Life and death are in the hands of the Lord, and no other. Deut. 32:39.

The fate of nations are in His hands, too. That’s the interesting part.

• 5 David Yeagley // Jan 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I was told by my doctor that 15 to 20% of mesothelioma cases come from early childhood radiation. I had plenty of that, at age eleven. They didn’t even have chemotherapy back then! I was burned to a crisp by radiation, front, back, and on one side. Paying a price now, I gather.

• 6 Sioux // Jan 2, 2014 at 4:24 pm

The fate of the Believer – did you all see this man speak at last years National Prayer Breakfast? I just saw it today — apparently the Powers that Be keep managing to get it taken down whenever it shows up. Wonder what they are so worried about?

• 7 Leende // Jan 3, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Mr Yeagley I pray you a complete recovery.

Try not to be too down about the state of America. America has a lot on her plate right now. My mother used to say don’t worry everything is going to turn out like it is supposed to. Meaning I think what God willed.

• 8 WhyNot // Jan 4, 2014 at 1:06 am

Hey, I hear that a court awarded you $50,000 to be paid by D.L. Jenkins, who violated your civil rights back in 2010. 1. Do you think you will ever see that money; and 2. Congrats!

• 9 Sioux // Jan 4, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Take care, Dr.Y. I am going down under for the next three weeks to visit my daughter in New Zealand. I hate traveling this time of year, but it’s my only choice due to her schedule. Hopefully I will be able to check in during some downtime. This is my first big flight since France in 1998. Hope you don’t read about me in some TSA incident.