Jews and the Great White Race

by David Yeagley · February 11, 2013 · 10 Comments ·

Since 2001, BadEagle.com has published a great number of articles and blogs pertaining to both the Jews and the great White Race. These pieces have been presented as generally separate topics, but there was never an explicit, doctrinal cause for such separation. At this point, a certain clarification is in order. Jews are part of the Caucasian race, if we’re to consider Shem its original source. (See, Genesis 11:10-22.)

Why the profound rift between Jews and the white race? Is it strictly cultural? Does it not also include religion, language, and demographics?

Here are some articles I have written in the past about the white race. (Warning: these are considered extremely controversial–by liberals and non-whites.)
What’s Up With White Women? May 18, 2001
What’s Up With Dark Men? February 26, 2002
Tall, Dark, and Scarey, March 1, 2003
The Great White Throne, March 7, 2007
The Hated White Race, June 16, 2009 (Most popular piece.)
Why Minorities Can’t Lead America, January 28, 2010
‘Sincerely White’ People Don’t Need Nazis, February 17, 2010
The Hated White Male, March 31, 2010
Jews and White Supremacists, June 3, 2011
Gran Torino: Kill the White Man, June 5, 2011
Moby Dick: An American Archetype, May 14, 2012
The Democrat Solution: Miscegenation for Angry White Women, September 4, 2012

I have written numerous posts on Jewish people, Biblical religion, Jewish holidays, etc. Among a few of the most significant are these:
Hanukkah, Nationhood, and Albania, December 11, 2009
King David Was A Red Head, January 12, 2010
Jack Eisner, Jews, and Trust, February 4, 2010.
Jews and the Dumb Blonde, May 27, 2010
Jews, Women, and Genocide, June 19, 2010
The Superior Race and White Supremacy, August 24, 1020
Lessons in Persecution: Why Hate Jews, October 13, 2010
Jews, Hebrews, and Ilana Mercer, October 6, 2011
Beware Sin Against the Jews, January 1, 2013

Succinctly, my writings have presented an anomalous irony. I believe in race. I believe in preserving what’s left of it (–and there is a lot left). As an American Indian breed (Comanche-White), I have devoted myself to preserving what’s left of American Indians. I have also extended that passion and right to others, certainly the white race, and its many white nations. However, I extend the same privilege to the tribes of the Jews. Jewish people have the right to preserve themselves.

This position on Jewish people (quite apart from my own personal fascination and affection for all things Jewish) has brought upon me the relentless ire of white nationalists and white supremacists. White racialists consider the Jew–who is part of the white race, to be the most lethal enemy of the white nations, and thus white people in general. The Jew is condemned for manipulating the dilution of all other races, and a host of other offenses in the world. I am recipient of an endless flood of protest and objection to my sinful indulgence in the Jewish identity.

I’ve never been sure how to answer these protests. I know that fear of the Jew, dread of the Jew, is declared in the Torah (Exodus 15:16; 23:27; Deuteronomy 2:25; 11:25). I have always considered anti-Semitism an outgrowth of that fear–divinely implanted in the Gentile world. I can only hopefully conclude my lack of fear is the effect of my belief in God. Obviously, the course of the world, particularly the historically Christian world, would beg to differ with my personal self-assessments.

I also know that the Jews have survived, as a race, or ethnicity, for nearly 2,000 years without a homeland. Scatteed throughout the world, they developed special survival techniques–multiculturalism being the most “lethal.” They have behaved, of necessity, as pacifist, even wimpy, when the truth is they are a wondrous warrior race. And so they are accused of hypocrisy. A small price to pay for survival, I’d say. Banking, medicine, and law were also made into Jewish survival techniques in the hostile world of the Gentile. Jobs that Europeans wouldn’t do, we could say. The Jews did them, and excelled. Is this a fault? I am to hate them for succeeding in this?

But my last line of defense for my wonderment for the Jew is even simpler: a man should never have to explain why he loves what he loves. He may be called upon to defend it, but there can never be worthy cause to explain.

I know that my relations with Jewish people have, to this point, not brought me advantage in this world, nor has anything else I love. Love is simply a costly thing for me. It always means sacrifice. I think I am innocent in this matter.

I can only say, to white people, look at history. Nations that try to eradicate the Jews do not prosper. Why repeat such an aberrant course? Is there no other way for you? Have you sought another way?

And, as a warrior, I will also say, it is unbecoming for such a race as the great white race to blame his enemy for his own failure. It is a greater weakness than any the Great White accuses his inferiors of–if he is truly greater.

Posted by David Yeagley · February 11, 2013 · 4:50 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Jews · Politics · Race · Western Europe · White Race

• 1 Thrasymachus // Feb 11, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Jews had best reconsider the more extreme elements of liberalism.

Jews will not prosper when White Race is ruined — and the White Race is being ruined. The non-white world views Jews as Whites and will treat them accordingly: Witness South Africa and its condemnation of apartheid in Israel.

The separation between Jews and Whites has occurred as a result of Christianity. There was enmity between Jews who converted to the religion of Christ and those who rejected it from the very beginning, made clear directly in the New Testament.

Look at all the natural redheads in the UK and the U.S. (their descendants) and among Jews, and tell me that they are not related? Look at how Europeans have accepted a religion based on the Jewish scriptures and tell me they are not related? (Though there are some Asians who passionately accept the Bible, for the most part, Asians and other peoples of the East remain hostile to it.)

I find it difficult to believe that modern Jews are the ONLY surviving people of Ancient Israel. Their numbers are too small. The possibility that some other modern white nations are part of the Twelve Tribes is something I have not rejected.

But my overal point is this: As Whites will be treated by hostile non-Whites, so will Jews be included in this. Jews will never convince hostile Blacks that they are an exceptional case, different from other Whites.

• 2 Thrasymachus // Feb 11, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I also want to make something very clear, right up front.

I see my race slowly committing race-suicide. As a White Loyalist, I do not blame Jews for this. If I did, I would not be posting on this site! I blame my fellow Whites. No matter how liberal Jews may be, they could not possibly convince Whites to practice miscegenation and inter-racial adoptions and other suicidal measures. Liberal Whites are loving this multicultural and anti-white agenda, and the rest are going along for the ride. Again, Whites today are stubborn and immoral and are responsible for their own fate. Whites today are in Rebellion. I’ve seen the sickness everywhere, and I know that it’s not the fault of the Jews.

I also want to make clear that I neither hate nor particularly love the Jewish people — though I would strongly oppose persecutions and mistreatments against them. I admire many of them for their talent and accomplishments. But liberal Whites — the ones who reject their heritage — are making me angry. In fact, I do not associate closely with such Whites anymore. I actually have reached the point where I do not care what becomes of white Liberals. Let them have the fate they have chosen! But may God spare those Whites who still love their culture and genetic heritage!

• 3 Sioux // Feb 11, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Thras speaks truth again!

I have been reading a lot of anti-Jew stuff lately, and it has even gotten me to think about how easy it is to demonize. I also wonder if I can even be objective about Jews (I worry about their constant defensive posture). I can rationalize why some Jews are worthy of antipathy (like anyone else). Manipulating the financial systems around the world seem to be accomplished by a lot of non-believing ‘cultural Jews.’ Soros comes to mind, Bernanke, and his predecessor. Should we despise an entire race because of the few powerful ones that seem to be torching the planet? Then I start remembering the lily-white scary people like Bill Gates, and then I am reminded how easy it is to scapegoat. You either love and hate individuals or you are as guilty as the Left to apply groupthink to who receives your favor and despair.

• 4 David Yeagley // Feb 11, 2013 at 6:57 pm

It is indeed a serious challenge, to know how to think about other human beings. We’re all part of at least one group, in the flesh. Then there are a complex of groups that embarkle upon us after that.

Do you think certain conniving Jews take advantage of people like me, goy that respect them, cart blanche? Probably so.

God is in all this, however. Trust in God. In God We Trust. If we don’t, then it’s all mayhem. Kill your enemies quick, before they kill you. Shoot first, ask questions later.

Nietzsche said guilt inhibits us. Guilt came to us through the Jews.

Can then a Gentile actually have a relationship with the true God? Christ says yes. That is our hope.

• 5 David Yeagley // Feb 11, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Thras, your testimony should be headline news.

• 6 Sioux // Feb 11, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Can then a Gentile actually have a relationship with the true God?

Absolutely! As long as you believe in Guilt and Shame AND Repentance! ;o)

• 7 Joy // Feb 11, 2013 at 9:58 pm

“Beware, then, if the conservative white Jews shall not be leaders in the last stand of the Great White Race.”

A truly frightening sentence now that America has lost it’s leadership in the world and our last hope lies within a tiny country surrounded by those who seek the destruction and enslavement of those of us who value freedom.

I am neither a Jew or American Indian but like you I greatly admire the tenacity and warrier spirit that has endured for those 2000 years.

Long live Israel!

• 8 David Yeagley // Feb 11, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Joy, I happen to know some very conservative Jews. They’ve had it with the liberal side.

Then, of course, there’s the great Mark Levin, and before him, Michael (Weiner) Savage. I’m thinking there will be a lot of conservative Jews leading out in the last movement to save America.

• 9 mikek // Mar 3, 2013 at 8:15 pm

The founding fathers expressly framed the Constitution in terms of the god of nature. I would like to comment on the jewish question in that light.

In a nut shell…

We abide in organic bodies. We express ourselves through these bodies as organic characters. We, therefore, are a part of nature and nature is a food chain. More properly, nature is a food game. We consume and we are consumed.

To put the jew in perspective consider the coyote. The coyote does not eat the weak and the sickly. The coyote goes for the best. The coyote often kills far more than it can eat. That is simply and factually it’s nature. Wasteful and wanton. The jew, in general, operates in the same way. Sometimes it exists in harmony with it’s food source and sometimes it starves itself out of the land.

The point is that the predator forces the best to become better if they are to survive. One cannot love or hate the jew anymore than one can love or hate the coyote, though one can use fences or other means to restrict predators.

Those who are close to nature can sense and appreciate this. The civilized man, bound by fear of the dark and the unknown and himself, cannot begin to grasp the wisdom of nature.

• 10 mike tint // Aug 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Haha, really very funny. I have nothing against Jews but they are not from the Caucasian race, they are largely middle eastern and very close to Muslim in fact. Caucasians come from Southern Russia,Ukraine,Anatolia,and generally had ‘A positive’ Proto Indo European Blood. THEN caucasians spread to middle East (Iran, Persia,Afghan,India to the East- and to the West- the Near East,Southern Europe, Northern Europe). And seriously, ALL of us who are non-neanderthal do originally come from Africa- Don’t worry about race- the reason there is immigration in Caucasian lands is to STRENGTHEN Caucasian race. We will ABSORB, ASSIMILATE and strengthen and therefore live longer, a bit of diversity is good-don’t worry-culture will ensure Caucasian is the end product.This has happened many times, Greece,Rome,Northern Europe,Spain-but STILL Caucasian. But remember this EVERYTHING will someday come to an end. Even you warmongering, Iraq destroying, culture stealing Americans. But we do love you-just be nice and don’t be so scared all the time- we are ALL of this Earth, all the SAME mammalian line! Peace!