No Guns, No Freedom, No Country

by David Yeagley · January 10, 2013 · 22 Comments ·

Will the gun rights issue be the tipping point for the American public, (over half of which voted for the alien traitor in the White House)? One major issue after another, robbing Americans of Constitutional rights, has passed before the treacherous Congress of the United States, and no successful effort has been made. Will the gun control laws be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?

Since 2001, I have written about gun rights. My very first article for FrontPageMagazine.com was “Warriors and Weapons,” January 26, 2001.
I published many since. I developed a speech for Young America’s Foundation called “He Who Takes My Weapon Is My Enemy,” (last delivered at Oberlin College, December 3, 2007). “The Christian Case Against Gun Control,” was published in FrontPage on April 7, 2004. (This article has references to early American gun laws.) I developed a speech called, “Can A Christian Pull the Trigger?” This was one of my most popular speeches when I was on the lecture circuit. I wrote other articles on guns.

A YouTube recording of “Warriors and Weapons.”

Certainly in American history, having a gun, and knowing how to use it and care for it, was part of what it meant to be a man. There was a time when this was required by law. In that day, the rifle was hung above the hearth, right above the Bible.

For an Indian brave, the artful use of weapons was the definition of the warrior. Weapons were always carried about on the person. It was part of the dress. One wouldn’t dare be caught without a weapon.

Somewhere along the line of American cultural history, the division of labor won out. Defense was assigned to a special group, a sheriff, police, army, etc. The responsibility of self-defense, as well as national defense, was cast off on others, on “professionals,” whose entire job was to bear the arms.

Thus, the individual members of society were left defenseless, and harmless, or so the early liberals esteemed them.

Today, the tyrannists in Washington are determined to remove as many weapons from society as possible. It’s all about safety, according to their passionate propaganda. Patriots know it’s all about tyranny, and disarming the public, so that the Communist Democrat tyrannists can have full control over the “sheep.”

Insane, murderous shootings are nearly a daily occurrence about now. The liberals determined that the mentally ill all had “rights” to freedom, and so the crazies are taking up weapons and murdering people–like jihadists. (Surely, from avid media coverage of Muslim murders, the mentally ill have taken their cue to significance.) So, one liberal tenet (mentally ill “rights”) strengthens another (gun control). All things work together for them that love death. (And that’s not even counting the lethal liberal agenda of abortion.)

I see, once again, that conservative talk is ineffective. The tide of tyranny rises, continually. There is no help in Washington. A voice like Michele Bachmann’s is drowned out. Remember, Obama was elected twice.

Just take it from an Indian: never, ever surrender your weapon. It means defeat. It means you acknowledge the superior force of him to demands your weapon. Unless you’re ready to do that, hold on to that weapon. It is about personal defense now, against enemies–foreign and domestic, against illegal immigrant (Mexican and Muslim) and obviously the Communist Democrats running the United States government. This is where we are.

I don’t know that the gun control issue will turn the tide. I don’t know that weapons will once again define patriotism. I know that without weapons, the people are sheep to be slaughtered. Yes, you can surrender, but you’ll likely be slaughtered anyway.

The headline of the Drudge Report, January 9, 2012.

Posted by David Yeagley · January 10, 2013 · 3:59 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Christianity · Communism · Conservatism · Guns · Liberalism · Politics · Race

• 1 Maharishi of Mayhem // Jan 10, 2013 at 8:39 pm

“A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject.”

• 2 Sioux // Jan 10, 2013 at 9:15 pm

“Can A Christian Pull the Trigger?”

YES – If provoked, I will pull the trigger. Who wants to live to be an old decrepit hag any way- I am ready to go whenever the Lord calls me.

• 3 Sioux // Jan 10, 2013 at 9:16 pm

nothing against hags, you understand….

• 4 David Yeagley // Jan 10, 2013 at 10:24 pm

The Christians who founded this country thought handling a gun was a duty and honor. It was required by law to do so!

• 5 Sioux // Jan 10, 2013 at 10:43 pm

I think those of us who grew up watching arch-Christians, Roy & Dale Rogers learned a lot about that. Doing the right thing was always part of the story, and they all had guns and knew how to use them.

• 6 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 5:36 am

We must understand that our public education system is a major player in this emerging catastrophe.

Far from being neutral or teaching critical thinking skills, public education aims at liberal indoctrination, from preschool through graduate school.

They education class is turning the children against their parents in all cases where the parents are patriots.

Some people I know just take change by government decree for granted, as if it were no more unusual than water running downhill. The attitude of too many is that government is essentially good and its decisions are not to be questioned. These are the types who simply cannot think for themselves. It’s so easy to have blind faith in what government, school, and media tell us. “Why should we think for ourselves? Our highly-educated and financially successful elected leaders surely know what’s best for the country!”

Only the wise and strong survive. One writer predicts that the center cannot hold on this globalist system much beyond 2020. It is believed that the world will enter into a new Dark Ages.

• 7 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 5:52 am

I can only imagine that the American Indian youth had a powerful sense of belonging to his community — his tribe, his people.

The problem with Communist systems is that the belonging is quasi-religious. If you accept the dogma, you are a member; if you dissent, you are an outsider. No sense of family commitment and belonging to the community. And television has only added to this problem, keeping people more isolated from one another — not only people outside the home, but also, to some extent, members of the same family.

In how many homes are those who are conservative bereft of the warmth of familial friendship with their children and grandchildren who are liberal?

• 8 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 6:06 am

I have noticed that in classrooms, if a student questions some liberal dogma, there is an automatic shaming process that begins. The expression of a doubt elicits an emotional outrage, rather than a logical and reasoned response. I know. It’s happened to me.

• 9 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 6:38 am

It is interesting that Comanche women trained the young male warriors-to-be.

One Chinese style of kung fu, called Wing Chun ( = Beautiful Springtime), is said to have been invented by a woman.

———————————————-

I’m interested in the thoughts of readers of this blog on the possible impact that radical feminism may have had on the development of the drive for gun confiscation. It is my feeling that more white women favor this than white men. However, I do not have the data on that.

• 10 Sioux // Jan 11, 2013 at 7:30 am

Thras- we must always distinguish between the Patriots and the Traitors – as a Patriot white woman, I have my CCW, and I will not participate in any federal registration if it comes to that. I don’t want any guns confiscated ever. Because the Govt. is trying to make us all criminals, I cannot even qualify that to “law-abiding” gun owners. Soon, none of will be that.

• 11 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 7:53 am

Sioux — To be sure, the real goal here is to disarm all the citizens so that citizens shall not be able to defend themselves against tyranny and persecution, so that the government and its favored groups shall have a free hand to do whatsoever they please to whomsoever they please. Liberalism is all about governmental power in the service of revenge.

• 12 Bonus Gift // Jan 11, 2013 at 10:18 am

Thrasy: I agree that there has been a concerted effort to eliminate truly critical thinking in schools in favor of indoctrination. Regarding the male female thing on “gun control” supporters, I really couldn’t say, but suspect that on average women favor it (not our Sioux, but on average). That said, I suspect that a majority of both men and women do not favor what is being proposed right now (i.e., ignoring the fact we are being lied to and the eventual carnage that will result once the confiscation kicks in).

Although a bit of a cliché, the analogy for me is the old boiling a frog by slowly turning up the heat until it succumbs to the heat then finishing the job. That was clearly working until Barry came along and the powers that be decided that now is the time to complete the communist/socialist transformation. I am somewhat stupefied by the current full court press to get required registration and eventually confiscation/grabbing of the guns. Based on the current stream of slow leaking propaganda I take it that at this stage they will use the tried and true playbook of forced registration shortly followed by forced confiscation (with an “assault weapons” ban or two and other like minded humiliating actions thrown in for good measure and to help lend cover to the goal of complete disarmament). If there is a way of waking up a significant portion of the American population (and I don’t count illegals, and communist fellow travelers in that group) this would be it. If even one in ten of the people I talk to respond in like action to their words this will not go well for the frog boilers. Which is likely why it will be emphasized that registration is no big deal. I just cannot imagine how dumb a person has to be to actually register knowing that the reason is only to lull the sheep into a false sense of confidence before the final raping, pillaging, and eventual slaughter. Anyway, expect registration (and some other forms of tyrannical actions like banning semiautomatics) followed by confiscation at this point. If that is how it plays out then the real fireworks will be when confiscation begins in a year or so after the “registration”.

Incidentally, I’m with Sioux on this one; and I too have a CCL, which I now expect is likely to go expired as I now think that any known weapons I purchased were stolen or possibly were destroyed in the fire; and why bother replacing them? And it’s no stretch to say that my memory has deteriorated as I age. I would expect that if things go down as they seem to be going the relationship between local police and people that normally carry will become just another casualty in the list of community bonds that are broken (And as Thrasy noted. given how isolated many people are, what’s left anyway?) as we sink into the living hell on earth that the evil utopian communist pinheads seem intent on taking us. Well, as a frog that is trying to jump out of the pot, let’s see how many clear the top before the lid is firmly placed on top.

• 13 kschwantz // Jan 11, 2013 at 10:57 am

Everyone should be on board to stop this onslaught on the 2nd amendment, everyone down to the last liberal.

Whether you happen to like the 2nd amendment or not is irrelevant, because it’s attached to the Constitution, and a Gov’t that can run rough-shod over one piece of the Constitution, can do the same for any part of it, or all of it. It is the nervous system of the Country.

• 14 Thrasymachus // Jan 11, 2013 at 11:40 am

kschwantz,

Excellent! This is the essential point and the very heart of the entire matter.

• 15 whitetrash // Jan 11, 2013 at 4:14 pm

As long as this new breed of ” Law Enforcement” thug can process an automatic weapon… so will I.

• 16 David Yeagley // Jan 11, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Ha, ha! Good one, WT. These are all good. To focus on weapons instead of character is the classical liberal tack. They think people are bad, incapable, and dumb. That is their premise, their presupposition.

Against such a person, you really must have a weapon!

• 17 kschwantz // Jan 11, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Well, liberals are, aren’t they?

• 18 DANIEL GREENFIRLED: THE WEEK THAT WAS PART TWO | RUTHFULLY YOURS // Jan 12, 2013 at 6:25 am

[...] …from David Yeagley. No Guns, No Freedom, No Country [...]

• 19 Sioux // Jan 12, 2013 at 9:42 am

Hey, BG – I am in the same boat of old age coming on and bad memory setting in. I may have left my pistols behind the last time I visited friends in Florida…or somewhere…just don’t recall…..

Yes, this is all about protecting the Rule of Law, Freedom, and Individual Pursuit of Happiness. I do not like feeling this undercurrent of constant anxiety about my country, but at least I know I am still alive.

• 20 David Yeagley // Jan 12, 2013 at 11:23 pm

The Democrats have been Communist since the ’30′s. Decades of plotting against the country, selfishly destroying all that it was built on. I say, it is a white oedipal complex. They must destroy the fathers.

• 21 Ronbo // Jan 13, 2013 at 5:42 am

@David:

Excellent article from the American Indian viewpoint!

I did a C&P and posted it on my blog, “The Freedom Fighter’s Journal” – I hope you approve, as it fits so well my Second U.S. Civil War theme for the month.

Yes, I do think CW II is almost inevitable and the projected seizure of private arms by the Obama Regime may be the “Lexington Moment” where the insurrection begins.

• 22 David Yeagley // Jan 13, 2013 at 10:45 am

Ronbo, If I’m foolish enough to publish my ideas, you are certainly welcome to use them for what they’re worth!

Thank you for your notice, and power to the cause–of preserving America by defending American freedoms against all enemies–foreign and domestic!