A Comanche Veterans Day, 2012

by David Yeagley · November 12, 2012 · 26 Comments ·

Yesterday, Sunday, November 11, 2012, I attended the Comanche Indian Veterans Association 36th annual celebration, with honoring ceremonies and dances. It was held in the small town called Apache, Oklahoma, at the Comanche Community Center. I try to attend these veterans events, especially to represent my Comanche family, so full of veterans, yet who live too distant to come to most of the Comanche Nation dances.

Comanche Indian Veterans Association

Of course, there was a lot for me to think about, given the abject and traitorous leadership in Washington, D.C. Here, among American Indians, the bravest of the brave come and let the tribe honor them. And, yes, there is always prayer, and even Christian testimony, believe it or not. Lanny Asepermy, himself a Vietnam veteran, speaks for the Comanche Indian Veterans Association (CIVA), and spoke yesterday. He often addresses the veterans with the phrase, “We thank you for your service to God and to the country.”

This is a telling phrase, I do believe. (I’ve also heard him say, often, “There are two people that lay down their life for you: the soldier, and Jesus Christ.”) Lanny didn’t say, “We thank you for your service.” He said, “for your service to God and to the country.” Imagine, at a time when the country was never so far from God; when the government of the country was never so unworthy of respect–let alone life-sacrificing service; at a time when the very people of the country have demonstrated their preference for an alien, lying, murderous, demoniac traitor, Lanny still said to the veterans–active and retired, “We thank you for your service to God and to the country.” This I found stunning. Very humbling, actually.

What country? The one that no longer exists? The one we true patriots can only dream about now? The one that, like Indian Country itself, has become a museum piece, a historical relic, a trophy of best memories?

What is it now that veterans are sacrificing their lives for? I am desperate for an answer.

They haven’t been allowed to win a war since 1945. They haven’t been given the honor of victory in nearly 70 years. They have served fantasy government missions, localized logistical challenges, strategic operations with economic goals–anything but war and victory. Their “liberal” rules of engagement insure defeat–even in local initiatives!

War is against a country!–not terrorist group. War is against a whole people, a nation, and not some monstrous infection of murderous rogues and gangsters parading as an amorphous religious cause.

War is for keeps, not for social “development.”

But war is banished from the earth. Only murderers reign. Hordes of slavish, self-idolizing demoniacs. There is no dignity in perpetual skirmishes, no matter how many, how large, and how long. There is honor only in war, and in victory.

This honor has been removed from our sacred American military. Talk about stolen honor! Our soldiers have only their personal discipline and achievement to be honored now, and their special, unique comradery they have for one another, especially in battle.

This is where I falter.

This is where it gets really “Indian.” I’ve always held out the American Indian presence in United States military forces as the supreme example of warriorhood–which it is, really. But, it seems somehow mysteriously isolated now. I’ve been told (by white, liberal-trained anti-American thin bloods) that Indians fight because they like fighting, and are particularly good at it. Well, flattering as that may seem, and however substantial an elements of truth there may be in it, it doesn’t measure up.

The more I think about Lanny Asepermy, and the rest of the Comanche Indian veterans–and most all others, I know I was right from the beginning. American Indian veterans do love this country–yes, even the United States of America, not just the land we are all on. Indians certainly have a primordial, primary love for the land, but, Indians love America, and I mean the United States, and I especially mean Old Glory–the beautiful flag of our beloved country. You’ve never felt the honor of the American flag until you have seen American Indian warriors–in uniform, honor it with all their hearts. There is nothing like that. Nothing.

There was a point in yesterday’s service that those veterans being especially recognized and honored were all sitting in a row of chairs before all the people. While the drum and singers did their thing, the CIVA Princess Chelsea L. Sapcut personally handed to each of them a small American flag to hold. My heart swelled with wonder.

Here they were, these great, decorated warriors (among them SFC Glandal B. Yackeschi–the most decorated of all Comanche National Guard veterans–with 69 in all), holding a simple representation of the American flag–which meant more to them that the flag over the White House means to more than half the country! It was almost too much for me.

Comanche Indian veterans. (There were at least two in active duty, Yackeschi and Karli Wahkahquah were in uniform.) It is always a sight to behold. At this stage of our country’s development, it is even more profound. The delusion in Washington, DC is at the worst intensity in America’s history. The darkness is ineffable, and growing darker daily.

I imagine a military coup. I imagine the kind of solution that, in our present condition, only an American military coup could accomplish.

Are we too dignified for that? Is “revolution” something we don’t do any more? Is true patriotic blood on our capital’s steps beneath us?

Sin is above us. How could resisting it be worse?

This veteran’s day was the most moving I have ever experienced. It is bewildering, because of the alien, murderous traitor parading in the White House, with half the country elatedly complicit in his crimes. Out national image creators, the news, are propagandists. They are delusionists. We have only our own souls to follow now, if we have souls.

“Because sentence against an evil is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.” Ecclesiastes 8:11

I figure that means we have hell to pay. Soon. The Pale Horse is coming for us all.

Posted by David Yeagley · November 12, 2012 · 12:45 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · American Patriotism · American South · Bad Eagle Journal · Communism · Liberalism · Media · Politics · Race · Warriors

• 1 Chato1 // Nov 12, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I’ll wager that after this sickening election, there will be many employers not very eager to start hiring. Hopefully, if they do start hiring, I hope they give our veterans their first consideration. I’m a U.S. Army veteran, serving 2 infantry tours in Vietnam..E-co, 51st Infantry, (recon) attached to the American Division– 1966-67-68. I’m very optimistic that our present veterans will not experience the open hostility many Vietnam vets faced when they returned home. Knowing liberals, however, anything is possible cause they have a history of loathing our military. Nevertheless, there are still those in America who will not welcome veterans.

Happy Veterans Day…(For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know)– Anonymous.

• 2 David Yeagley // Nov 12, 2012 at 5:40 pm

If I can quote Lanny Asepermy, Thank you, Chato 1, for your service to God and to the country.

I don’t know what soldiers think out on the field of battle. I don’t know what thoughts enter their heads. I’ve never been there.

I know what patriots back home think of them!

• 3 David Yeagley // Nov 12, 2012 at 6:03 pm

From what I have read, the voter fraud was extensive and massive. I’ve read bad things about the military voting, too. This make’s one either revolt with force, or throw in the towel.
    I’m thinking more and more that there is only one solution. Well, maybe two.

Election Fraud? Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes

And then there’s Florida.

And the military. Massive Voter Fraud: Military Vote Suppressed.

This isn’t what American soldiers fight for. So, when evil reigns, what is it that they fight for? What is it that they believe they are fighting for? That’s the golden thought, I’m sure.

• 4 Chato1 // Nov 12, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Thanks much, Mr. Yeagley, much appreciated. Sorry for the typo…I meant to write (AMERICAL) Division. I don’t know what possessed me to sign up for a 2nd tour in Nam. I was a bit on the crazy side way back then in my youth, plus, I was very proud of serving in my outfit. Those guys were the best, I kid you not. Most who’ve served in Vietnam, if asked ,say they would do it all over again. As for what they were thinking? well, many just tried to do their best and survive the12 month tour of duty, making it home alive/in one piece, especially if they were serving in the bushes. Most who served over there had supporting roles(REMFS) in rear echelon areas. Safer than the bushes to be sure, but they still had an important job to do regardless of MOS. Still, some rear echelon base camps did get incoming mortar rounds and rockets raining in on occasion. For most, it was the idea of making it back to the world (USA). Coming home for me was like being transported to another planet; for things changed a lot in those 2 years. Even the best of friends attitudes changed and for the worst, unfortunately. Anyway, it was an experience of a lifetime. Thanks again. PS. Al Gore, remember him? ha,ha!. Well Al Gore only served 5 months in Vietnam, whe everyone else served a 12 month tour of duty. Political pull back home. He was a clerk typist.

• 5 Thrasymachus // Nov 12, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Heartfelt thanks to all who server their country in military service.

• 6 zephyr // Nov 12, 2012 at 6:34 pm

What are the odds of a military coup in the next few years?

Or is it more likely that the military–stacked with Obama-ites–might turn on us?

• 7 David Yeagley // Nov 12, 2012 at 7:09 pm

People want to protect their jobs, home, and family. They do as ordered. He supposedly is the “commander in chief,” and can order the military.

But, power is always only as strong as your clientele are loyal. No one has “power.” It is the cooperative creation of many.

Power is all about enforcement. One has to secure enforcement first. There have to be consequences for not doing as ordered. Someone has to be loyal enough to enforce consequences. It’s all very weak and fragile, actually, this thing we call loyalty.

• 8 hulagirl // Nov 12, 2012 at 8:22 pm

“You’ve never felt the honor of the American flag until you have seen American Indian warriors–in uniform, honor it with all their hearts. There is nothing like that. Nothing.”
    That comment gives me the chills everytime I read it. In Hawaii, where we have our own “indigenous” people, it’s surprising how much they love America too; not the liberal University educated and brainwashed ones, but particularly the ones who fought in Vietnam and other wars. After 9/11 there were more American flags flying in the poor Hawaiian areas than any other towns. Also, Dr. Yeagley w/regards to why they fight, especially now w/the current ROE’s and shitty president? I read a book called American Sniper (read it it’s so good! Navy Seal guy w/most kills in history) and was taken by a comment he made, quite forcefully. He said they don’t do it for “America”, (per se) they do it FOR EACH OTHER, period. That’s his take anyways.

• 9 David Yeagley // Nov 12, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Hulagirl, I’ve heard that from other veterans. They develop a very special relationship to each other. Whatever ideologies, dreams, patriotic ambitions they have when they go into the service, when they actually go on the battlefield, it is a different dimension. They’re thinking about survival, and that means thinking about each other. Hopefully, an ever deeper patriotism develops when they return.

I know this is not always the case. Their understanding is broadened, certainly. Does it mean a deeper love of country? I really think so. I do. I believe it does.

Thanks for sharing about the Hawaiians! Love it!

• 10 Asaph // Nov 12, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Citizens in 27 states petitioning to secede. 40,000 signatures (as of this hour) in Texas. I hope it becomes a million. Nice to see the Declaration and Constitution being quoted in their petitions.

A military coup I have mentioned at times, here and on the forum. I wouldn’t think it were it not for a retired AF colonel that lives near me. He’s livid at this imposter and traitor. Many, many in the military are now, especially losing General Ham and Admiral Gaouette.

Everything is turning out of order. Why not a coup?

• 11 David Yeagley // Nov 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Well, who would then be president? Joe Biden? Remove Obama, Biden, and even Boehner.

Who would be the proper president? The general of the coup, at least temporarily?

Martial law that enforces the Constitution. Now, there’s a novelty! Not since 1776, anyway.

• 12 Maharishi of Mayhem // Nov 12, 2012 at 11:07 pm

The Maharishi is a combat vet. USN…Gulf of Sidra, Gulf of Oman, Persian Gulf….Operation Earnest Will.

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve under the Stars and Stripes. For the most part, I served with honorable people. Served under Reagan, Bush Sr., and “The Dong.” The first two had honor…the last was a farce.

The current dis-administration is a disgrace to all that is proper and good. BRObama is nothing but a repulsive black faggot who has defrauded the world. The sad part is that all of the Metrosexual white faggots and coal-hauling white women are enamored with this disgusting Sodomite and have put him back in office.

One comment on Petraeus. When BRObama’s minions were attempting to pin the Benghazi affair on someone, they said that the CIA had stated that they did not desire backup. Petraeus came out in direct opposition to our Interloping Black Faggot and said that neither he, nor anyone at the CIA had denied backup for Benghazi.

As a result, his affair was outed. BRObama is a Chicago thug. He and his lesbian Jarrett cannot stand to be stood up against. Petraeus barked, and BRObama bit back. I’m not condoning his adultery, only attempting to paint this in a true light. This whole thing is about covering up for the Head Nigger in Charge.

I would love to see Texas secede. I’m a native and would go home immediately in order to escape the shell of a country that remains for us now.

Military Coup? God I hope so. Maybe Seal Team Six could pay BRObama a visit?

• 13 Asaph // Nov 13, 2012 at 8:12 am

In a coup the military would take control until the new order was established. The thing is, a coup would bring on total chaos in cities where minorities are in majority populations. The country would be torn to shreds, but it is going to be anyway. THAT is the whole reason for coups to being with. One side sees a major problem and decides to do something about it.

None of us can know ALL of the underlying currents in the nation. MM may have a handle on military feelings. David on Indian perceptions. Etc. But no one can have their finger on every pulse. It seems to me the two Americas just cannot exist together without a conflict of major proportions. Unless those who want their freedom just sit back and allow it to be taken away for good, how can America NOT experience another revolution.

Bad enough the military has been castrated by Obama. Now we see Benghazi. Now we see Petraeus being scapegoated. How can this NOT effect the military. How can this not effect leaders in it, unless they are all castrated of patriotism at this point? How can basically effeminate men and masculine women be running the United States of America and their NOT be a major backlash? I have said a backlash is coming for three years. It must come. Logically, and prophetically.

It is not the secular progressives that bring about the final rebellion against God. No. The Bible predicts an apostasy calling itself Christian will lead the way and work to unify all religions under one banner to save the world and bring in “peace and safety.” Obama and Co. cannot stand up against the “beast” when it rises.

Backlash is happening. Some of it very good, in principle, but an underlying tone can be very ominous and dangerous. Time will tell.

• 14 Chato1 // Nov 13, 2012 at 8:36 am

Still haven’t heard anything regarding the massive vote fraud that took place on any of the major networks. In Philadelphia, folks registering as Republicans had their applications shredded.

• 15 Chato1 // Nov 13, 2012 at 9:02 am

This is worth repeating for anyone not familiar with Billy Walkabout.

• 16 Asaph // Nov 13, 2012 at 9:16 am

MSM will never report news again. They will just create it as they go along.

Congress has been castrated. They will never unite to honor truth and justice again.

It falls to American citizens now. It falls to citizen leaders to rise up and take America back by sheer force of will and numbers, just like 1989 in Europe.

But it all comes with an underlying current not of man’s making or control.

• 17 Asaph // Nov 13, 2012 at 9:20 am

That’s an inspiring story about Walkabout.

• 18 David Yeagley // Nov 13, 2012 at 10:58 am

Secession petitions filed in 20 states

• 19 Chato1 // Nov 13, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Sick Veterans still waiting for Obama’s promise.

• 20 Ellendra // Nov 13, 2012 at 12:35 pm

I have the greatest respect for our military veterans. I tried to enlist several times myself but couldn’t pass the health requirements. I do have uncles and cousins who are serving or have served. They tell me that Keith Urban captured their thoughts really well in one of his songs:

“You don’t think about right;
    you don’t think about wrong.
    You just do what you gotta do
    to defend your own.
    And I’d do the same for you -
    Yes I would.
    I would give my life.
    I would make that sacrifice.
    ‘Cause if it came down to it,
    could I take the bullet, I would.
    Yes I would do it
    for you.”

The song is called “For You”, and it makes me cry every time I hear it:

• 21 Ellendra // Nov 13, 2012 at 12:36 pm

The youtube link got cut off, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWK1sG3spiE

• 22 Chato1 // Nov 13, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Ellendra, thanks…great song & video.

Sorry you couldn’t make it. Which branch of the military did you try to enlist in ? I enlisted in the U.S. Army at 18 years of age;; that was many moons ago. I also re-enlisted for 2 extra years for a total of five. After Vietnam, the remainder of my stint in the Army was at Fort Jackson, S.C. ‘drill instructor. My elder brother by one year, enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps and also served in Vietnam with the 1st Marine Division.

• 23 Maharishi of Mayhem // Nov 13, 2012 at 1:22 pm

The Maharishi gets very emotional about veteran’s issues.

I remember laughing with a friend. Six months later he was resting in Davey Jones Locker.

I played this song at my father’s funeral. Retired military, special operations, Vietnam.

To me, this song is the best song about Vietnam Vets.

Thanks, Billy Joel.

• 24 Ellendra // Nov 14, 2012 at 9:33 am

Chato: I tried all the branches. Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, Air Force, even the Coast Guard and border patrol. All said the same thing, that because I had asthma as a child, they couldn’t let me in.

I even offered to take a desk job so I could free up someone more able-bodied. No dice.

Probably just as well, I developed some joint and muscle issues a few years later that would have gotten nasty in a combat zone.

• 25 Chato1 // Nov 14, 2012 at 10:29 am

Ellendra, you did your best is all that counts and I thank you….stay well, you’re a Proud Patriot :)

• 26 Chato1 // Nov 14, 2012 at 10:31 am

Maharishi of Mayhem, thank you sir for your service and for the Billy Joel song. Excellent!