Praying for Barry

by David Yeagley · November 9, 2012 · 34 Comments ·

Obama breaks down in front of his team. “Tearful Obama Credits Staff.” The president gets very emotional as he thanks members of his campaign staff and volunteers.

Barry Soetoro should be very moved. No human beings but his staff and supporters have ever shown him such loyal friendship, sacrificing forever their own reputation for his reign of infamy, lies, and murder. They share fully in his heinous culpability, even if they don’t share in his anti-American intents. Perhaps they sacrificed all integrity for their own careers, but, they bought his international tom-foolery with it.

Barry has apparently never known real human love. It appears he has been used and abused from birth. He has never committed to any purpose, any raison d’être but that of resentment, anger, and deep-laid plots of “revenge,” (with chief adviser copping the same attitude.”

Barry doesn’t know who he is, and has never known, really. He has lived with an artificial, confused identity all his life. This is not his doing, but, at some point, he bought into it. Somewhere along the line, he espoused profound identity fraud as a way of life. He gave himself over to the principle of deceit, and wherever it would take him.

What are the personal effects after fifty-two years of false identity, besides being placed (by grand white oedipal liberals) in the Oval Office? (We don’t really know how old he is, because we have no authentic birth record, or college records). What happens to the mind that, for a life time, has consciously devoted itself to fraud, to a sort of reality bending, a sort of public sorcery, a social wizardry? Is Barry into black magic?

One women thinks so, or thinks its something like that. There is a late night radio show broadcast in Oklahoma City called “Coast to Coast,” with George Noory. Wednesday night, November 7, a short time after 10:00 p.m., there was a caller who claimed she was watching Obama on television, and suddenly witnessed him in shape-shifting. (I should pay to hear the details again, but, I refuse. I’ll just repeat the gist of my memory of her testimony.)

Barry was speaking on TV, and changed into something. “Shape shifting” is the term the woman used. Well, that’s a popularized American Indian term (or, at least intimately associated with Indian culture), so that gave her witness an immediate authenticity–on a program filled with entertainment from the supernatural. “I’m not a crazy woman,” she said quite frankly, nor did she sound weird. “Obama changed.” She described (as I recall, perhaps incompletely or mistakenly) the devil’s goat, the horns, etc. Essentially, she saw him as the devil. Then he changed back to Obama. “I can’t even watch that channel now,” she said, or something like that.

Perhaps the caller had read too many news stories using the term “http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/02/barack-obama-shape-shifter.html” to describe Obama’s chameleon–rather, reptilian political behavior.

The world, of course, is in fact the ultimate offer Satan makes to tempt the human heart. That’s what he tempted Jesus with (Matt.4:8-10). Jesus chose crucifixion for the truth. Most of us choose the world.

I am sensitive to these things. I don’t consult spirits, but I believe they exist. They are the shape shifters, however.

It so happens that I have been involved in a “week of prayer” service at my church, which has extended before and after the election night. Before now I have previously testified to the profound effects the Jewish High Holidays (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur) had on me, for whatever reasons. I spoke of turning from myself, and actually praying for my worst enemies, those who repulse me utterly.

Last night, I found myself in tears, praying for Barry–the most lost soul I have ever known, or even known of. I pleaded for his soul (assuming he has a living one) with great effort. I’ve never know a man so far from himself, so abandoned, as Barry. It is alarming, and profound.

There was one picture, on Yahoo News, the night of the election, which showed Barry exhausted, with a crazed look in his eyes–an inhuman glee, or certainly a uncomfortable look of unearned victory. It was the look of a demonic triumph, if I were to describe it artistically. I have searched every available Obama picture on Yahoo and Google, and cannot find it. It was up a day or so, then apparently removed. It was too disturbing, apparently.

Maybe it was a combination of psychological circumstances for me, but, last night I felt infinitely sorry for boy Barry. The man is without truth. Without reality, living in a façade, as an image, he floats. How empty and heartless an abode! How tragic. How fragile yet abject as iron. A cruel cowl of incredulity abides over him.

When I read that he showed some kind of emotion, even a tear, in front of his cohorts, I felt that I understood his true condition. He didn’t think he would win, nor that they would stand by him through his sins, sharing his culpability with him. His murders in Benghazi weighed on his calculating psyche. He may have thought this sin would bury him, and that the “powers” (i.e., the devil) wouldn’t come through for him. Thus his unnatural look of triumph after he won the election.

Sure, this is all psychological, perhaps more of me than of anything else. This is all theory. This is a bit far out, I know. But, “Obama” is far out. Very, very far. This I also know.

The Bible says Jesus came from afar, even from heaven, from the heart of God, all the way to this earth, to save the lost. Surely, the soul of Barry is no farther. Jesus crossed eternity for such. Barry, in the body of Satan, is surely not beyond the reach of Christ.

These are my thoughts at this time. I have spoken against Barry with exceeding indignation at times. I despise his behavior, with unprecedented ire–in response to his unprecedented ills. I love America. He was enlisted to destroy it. I’ve hated him for this. But, last night, anyway, I saw and felt something else.

I’m not embarrassed to say this. I know how many people will react to this “confession.” I make it, nonetheless, because of the public nature of my critiques and condemnations of Barry–as president. I probably will continue, from time to time, speak of the sin of the leadership in espousing Barry’s delusions. But, I fear the consequences of sin. I do fear God Almighty. Frankly, I am terrified.

A word on his wife…

Michelle Obama have never been proud of America. She lacks knowledge of the fundamental concepts of what the country is, and what the Constitution is all about. She is happy to be First Lady; happy to have an unlimited budget to spend on herself and her daughters; she is happy to be in the lime light and to be a fabricated glamor figure who is concerned about diet. But she is not proud of the country, ever. She may not be deluded and deceived as Barry, but, perhaps simply uninformed and misinformed. That seems more likely.

Just an opinion, publicly expressed.

Posted by David Yeagley · November 9, 2012 · 2:54 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Christianity · Conservatism · Liberalism · Media · Politics · Religion

• 1 David Yeagley // Nov 9, 2012 at 3:01 pm

The pundits are going to go on commenting about the politics of the situation, theorizing about this and that. They have their established careers, investors, and social responsibilities–for which they are highly paid.

Someone has to talk about causes, and not just luxuriate in descriptions. Descriptions are lucrative, but, naming the cause alone is salvific, bringing hope of any real change.

• 2 Asaph // Nov 9, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I have always believed that man cannot judge character or motives because man cannot change character, even his own, and cannot know anyone’s motives; only God can. Man judges actions. He examines ‘fruit.’

Does one need to understand Barack Obama? Many books have been written about him, filled with conjecture. After all this time I find it strange even his allies have not requested, even demanded he release his past records. Why are people content to know nothing about this man?

God knows Barry Soetoro. And God shall judge Barry Soetoro accordingly. We cannot change his character, or know his motives. We can only see and judge his fruit, his words and actions as true or false, righteous or unrighteous, patriotic or traitorous.

I never thought he would survive his first term. How could he possibly do it entrenched in lie after lie, vandal of the Constitution and Americanism? I have been naive of the condition of the nation, and the condition of Congress. Now we all see that Obama truly is America’s man, a microcosm of what the planet seeks – the father of lies, the murderer from the beginning, the adversary of good and right.

Whatever made Barry, Barry means little as we face tyranny and more political power shoved down our throats in the name of fairness and patriotism.

There is no more platform for outrage. 700,000 people gathered to protest some regime in South America. In our America there are no leaders, there are no heroes, there are no guides for the same. There is only the pursuit of money, just as Thomas Jefferson saw would take place.

Already pundits are saying look to the coming midterm elections, as though the last round did a bit of good. The pundits now have to salvage their worthless careers. They must be cheerleaders to seem authentic and meaningful. They are meaningless. In many ways they are no better than Obama hiding behind his teleprompters. They hide behind their microphones for three hours a day.

I am totally sick of it all. Their is ONE hope, and one hope alone – the return of Christ to end the situation called Earth.

• 3 Sioux // Nov 9, 2012 at 6:05 pm

I totally understand where you are coming from, Dr. Y – I feel very sorry for Barry too. (It doesn’t change my actions and thoughts towards self-protection.) We have done our homework and researched his sad pathetic life…especially the hard documentation that his mother explored giving him up to the Salvation Army in Hawaii. So, praying for him is the not only the best thing to do for him, but for our souls as well. I truly do believe God is the one to handle the Vengeance stuff.

Now about this shape shifting – I think I have the demonic photo to which you are referring saved in my archives. However, if you go to ‘Dogpile.com’ and click on the ‘Images’ tab of the search bar – type in Angry Obama, you will get hundreds and hundreds of photos of both Barry and Michelle. The one you are talking about is in there. Just don’t want to presume which one that is.

• 4 Sioux // Nov 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm

And just cuz I feel sorry for his personal story doesn’t excuse any of it on Barry’s part. Plenty of people have come from a lot worse and have led exemplary lives of good character and actions. There really is no accounting for sociopaths – demons can easily take them over.

• 5 rbadams // Nov 9, 2012 at 10:01 pm

A few months ago someone put a photo of Obama on my facebook page with some commentary…the photo disturbed me and I prayed why is this bothering me…as I looked back it seemed his image had morphed into a serpent. It seem to go back and forth from man to serpent. I callled a couple of friends and ask them to look at the photo to see if it bothered them. They had the same reaction but saw different animals…we decided it did seem to look most like a serpent. We all deleted the photo as it disturbed us. I do not remember ever seeing a photo that changed as this one did and I have no explanation. As a believer I do not even read horoscopes as I feel all truth comes from I AM… I believe therre is a warning in the Bible not to deal with the occult.I have had to pray not to allow bitterness or hatred to have sway in my life even tho I feel this man OBama and those who back him have tried to destroy what I love most God and country…and ultimately our loved ones. I pray for our leaders and know that with God nothing is impossible …hearts can be changed. I am reminded of the Bilbe passage ,,,For our struggle is not against flesh and blood but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms…Eph. 6:12,,,Dr. Yeagley I understand darkness in this world but would you enlighten me about evil in Heavenly Realsm…thank you so much for sharing your thoughts …

• 6 rbadams // Nov 9, 2012 at 10:04 pm

…heavenly realm…pass my bed time..sorry for the errors…

• 7 David Yeagley // Nov 9, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Thank you, RBA. Thank you very much. i will continue to look for the photo I saw, as well.

Here’s the London version of Obama’s tears.

Gushing Obama breaks down in tears while thanking campaign staff day after winning re-election.

• 8 Sioux // Nov 9, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I will email you the jpeg, Dr Y

• 9 theShadow // Nov 10, 2012 at 1:06 am

Obama sheds a tear? So he does have a soul afterall!? I’ll pray for him too. Why not, nothing else has worked.
    Maybe prayer is the answer all the “Christian” Conservative Republicants have overlooked…?

• 10 Bonus Gift // Nov 10, 2012 at 3:16 am

There are at least three things I won’t do for this evil POS that wants me and people like us dead:
    1) vote for it,
    2) pray for it, or
    3) send it a Christmas card.

• 11 Asaph // Nov 10, 2012 at 5:08 am

1Pe 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
    1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
    1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
    1Pe 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
    1Pe 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
    1Pe 2:18 Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
    1Pe 2:19 For this is thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.
    1Pe 2:20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
    1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
    1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
    1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
    1Pe 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
    1Pe 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

“Honor the king.” Honor (or value) the sovereign. I offer no value towards Obama. Nor is he sovereign. He is certainly not a governor sent to punish evildoers when he partakes of evil. He is an elected civil servant. He is no better than any one else. He is certainly the worst president in American history.

I remember Clinton crying on a beach. All for the cameras. Obama cries? For who? Not babies he believes can be aborted half outside the womb. Not the parents of Ty Woods. Not Americans who he believes “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

This man is an enemy of God, an enemy of the United States and all Americans who believe rights come from our Creator.

He has made his choices. He lives in lies. His tears are lies.

We may not wrestle against flesh and blood, and we may ask God to forgive him because he knows not what he does, but that changes nothing of what he is – an enemy of the Constitution he swore to protect and uphold.

Forgive my boldness, but I say, along with king David: “And in thy lovingkindness cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul; for I am thy servant.” Psa 143:12

David was no angel. Yet there is a sharp contrast between David’s tears of contrition, and Obama’s tears of unrepentant weariness in waging war on Americanism and the Sovereign of the universe.

• 12 rbadams // Nov 10, 2012 at 7:22 am

Comments 9, 10, and 11…I appreciate your commentary and agree….I have prayed for O but not out of love…far from it but I do not want hatred or bitterness to be in me….I think we all fight against it…that is not to say we don’t have righteous indignation or fight against evil when we see it. I personally have never felt so much anger against a politician because all I hold dear he seems bent on destroying. Talk about prayer…everyone I know has been praying for God to give us new leadership…we have prayed for this country…for the lost of religious freedom for Christians in this country and around the world…for a government that is being dismantled…on my knees I have been and will continue to be…O is making bad choices and we will all suffer for it…what disturbs me is the blind sheeple who follow him….and from reports I have read many Christians leading me to believe many are cultural Christians only….God is the judge because only He can see into our hearts but scripture gives us guidance saying you will know them by their fruits….and what they produce.. what O has produced is not good fruits..abortion…same sex marriage..leaving God out of the democratic platform then adding Him back …after 3 times booing…Turning his back to Israel..could go on and all of you could probably add to this list…that being said my friends and I are becoming more politically active and will do all in our power to preserve for our children and grandchildren what we have had…

• 13 Ellendra // Nov 10, 2012 at 8:00 am

There are a lot of people who believe that praying for someone means supporting their evil actions. It means nothing of the sort.

Quite often, as in the case of BHO, it means praying that they have a “Damascus moment”, turn away from their evil, and get right with God.

I pray that this happens while he still has the power to undo what he’s done to the rest of us. And if not, then I pray that he has that moment while in prison for his actions.

• 14 Asaph // Nov 10, 2012 at 10:50 am

Psa_122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

****************************************

Jer_7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
    Jer_11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
    Jer_14:11 Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

*******************************

Circumstances alter conditions. Circumstances change the relation of things.

• 15 Asaph // Nov 10, 2012 at 10:59 am

Any Christian prays for everyone’s conversion.

That is all one can pray for Obama, and those who support him.

Can Obama be converted? Can the Creator change His heart? Certainly. Will it happen? It happened to Paul. It almost happened to Agrippa. Almost does not count.

Can such power be invaded by the impressions of the Holy Spirit? Nebuchadnezzar experienced it, as king of the world.

I just believe we are not dealing with men of basically honest hearts like Paul or Nebuchadnezzar. We are dealing with an evil that is satanic in nature, Looks and sounds good like Judas must have, but in the end it is treason, and treachery.

I hope I am wrong.

• 16 Asaph // Nov 10, 2012 at 11:23 am

“his heart” – Obama’s.

• 17 Chato1 // Nov 10, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Mr. Yeagley, where else but MSNBC can a racist Negress get away with this slimey drivel? Think for one moment if someone at FoxNews had uttered such filth.

• 18 Thrasymachus // Nov 10, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I was not surprised at the re-election of Obama. Once a racial group comes to power, as Blacks did in Detroit, etc., there’s no turning back the clock. The fact that he could get elected in the first place shows profound social change in the States. The Republican Party as we knew it died this election — at least on the national level.

• 19 David Yeagley // Nov 11, 2012 at 10:40 am

Chato 1: Here’s the liberal rule: They can, you can’t. The liberals can do or say anything. You can’t. That is their idea of tolerance, equality, and fairness.

• 20 Chato1 // Nov 11, 2012 at 10:57 am

Thank you, sir, for your courtesy and reply. You’re a great patriot. I’ve been following and reading your opinions for a long, long time. Please keep up the excellent work.

• 21 Chato1 // Nov 11, 2012 at 11:10 am

Thrasymachus, they come to power because the laid back white folks, especially the guilty white leftist media has allowed them to come to power. It is unprecedented historically that they didn’t allow this alien black shyster to be vetted. This act alone is a crime. In 2008, out traitorous ultra-leftist media were camped out in Alaska and actually were digging through Sarah Palin’s trash cans in hopes of finding something negative. Black Barry escaped all scrutiny. That my friend is a crime.

• 22 Thrasymachus // Nov 11, 2012 at 1:44 pm

I have a theory — a conspiracy theory — of my own! (I could easily be wrong, of course.)

It just seems to me that it is quite impossible that the facts of Obama’s life could be overlooked by the political machine that prepared him for this position. I believe that they certainly did know the facts and that the failure to vet him was absolutely deliberate. The message of the political controllers from behind-the-scenes to America was: “We know that this man is totally unqualified to hold the office of President. We also know that you, the people, are powerless to contest our will. Therefore, to show you just how powerless you are, we have chosen the most anti-American and most ineligible man possible — and there’s nothing you all can do about it! We rule. ‘We can, and you can’t.’ “

• 23 Thrasymachus // Nov 11, 2012 at 1:46 pm

By “totally unqualified,” I am referring both to historical precedent and, above all, to the requirements of the U.S. Constitution. These powerful men were telling us that our Constitution no longer is the law of the land. That is my chief point in the above posting.

• 24 Thrasymachus // Nov 11, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Think about it. You and I couldn’t get a job at the local supermarket without very much more transparency than Obama has provided. I simply find it difficult to believe that the Democrat Party and others would not scrutinize the true history of Obama — from his birth certificate to his scholastic record, etc. They HAD to know the truths, and, in refusing them to the American People, they are showing contempt for the Rule of Law and telling us that we have no say in these matters.

• 25 Bonus Gift // Nov 11, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Thrasy: I agree with your theory for two reasons: (1) one or more democrat lawyers noted the problem before certification more than four years ago, and (2) by way of an analogy I learned of many years ago.
    For the first see, for example the World Net Daily piece on ineligibility (http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/obama-lawyer-warned-against-certifying-eligibility/). Thus, they knew and ignored it; and certainly the Clintons knew it and even expressed it at one point (but later toned it down to play ball).

By way of analogy I will relate a story. In the very late 1980s very early 1990s I used to live and work in Los Angeles. As background, in those days realize California was then turning over demographically from legal and illegal immigration into the socialist basket case it now is today. In particular, note that Los Angeles was the very un-American 800 pound gorilla in the room (i.e., much of the rest of the state outside of LA and San Francisco were relatively conservative; and even places like Orange County and San Diego were quit conservative at that time). Anyway, your theory reminded me of a conversation I had in my younger days with a woman who worked at a record label. I distinctly remember her telling an incredulous me that some, if not the majority, of record executives would essentially have a kind or perverted gentlemen’s competitions where they would bet among themselves that each could create a star of the most talentless “artist” (the more talentless, the better; kind of a reverse Star Search, think Madonna etc.). Again, I was skeptical but she was insistent. Suffice it to say that in my travels and work life I have not been able to confirm her story directly, but I am convinced that it is exactly that same group of people that supported and promoted Barry throughout his ride to the White House (again, WHEELER is right) and I can see the same dynamic. What I would say is that it probably isn’t the prime motivator overall, but for one or more pulling the strings it could be. Actually, I’d bet on it. Thrasy your instincts are right on target. I you only knew how right you are.

• 26 Maharishi of Mayhem // Nov 11, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I cannot pray for this maggot, unless of course that he dies.

Everybody loves this scene from “Fiddler on the Roof”: The townspeople acknowledge that in Judaism, there exists a blessing for everything, and then they wonder, ‘Rabbi, is there a proper blessing for the Czar?’ He thinks for a moment, then, comes up with the answer: ‘May God bless and keep the Czar… far away from us!’

Yes, how fitting for this maniacal piece of excrement known as BRObama.

• 27 Thrasymachus // Nov 12, 2012 at 1:06 am

Interesting, BG.

In some music “competitions,” the winner has been selected before the event even takes place. I know, I was following a musical career and heard it from the horse’s mouth, so to speak.

I do believe that the USA is dominated by a hostile elite with deep resentments and historical grudges against the founding population. This elite is a tiny number of very wealthy persons who are willing to sacrifice their own money, in some cases, just to punish the hated Whitey. However, very many stupid Whites have bought into the lies and propaganda “hook, line, and sinker” and are very willing agents of anti-white racists and bigots — so much so that Whites are ultimately the ones to blame for their own demise.

Check out this Psychological Analysis of the current generations of living Whites. (I doubt that American Indians have this particular problem — but I am not in a position to know that.)

• 28 Bonus Gift // Nov 12, 2012 at 6:07 am

Thrasy:
    Bingo (and reminiscent of the Stuff White People Like – “SWPL” silliness), and for me certainly well worth the nine or so minutes spent watching. If I might be so bold, I would venture to guess that where you and I might differ, although probably more on semantics than substance is the degree of blame on our co-ethnics. Please note that mentally and emotionally I can’t absolve them of all blame, but with that noted here I go anyway; and clearly we don’t seem to have the same dynamic (i.e., we may be subject to a kind of reverse group polarization).

Imagine, again by way of analogy but more along the lines of a thought experiment, that you have two populations of people who only differ in their inherent morality (by inherent, it can be genetic and/or God given), call them group C and group J. The C group is significantly more moral and ethical in its treatment of both Cs and Js, while the Js generally treat other Js well but not the Cs (i.e., only to other Js will they apply standard norms, as, by the way, it is written in their own book of ethics as well, but not so the Cs where universal principals are applied). Thus, and by construction, the Js are able to “take advantage” of the Cs (i.e., without most even aware of being taken advantage of) and even eventually able to get the Cs to do things that seem to be clearly against their own interests (e.g., through things like “group polarization”, which only a subset of Cs or Js are aware of). Now do I blame the victims in this thought experiment? Clearly you and I are hip to this scam, but because of seemingly tireless work by the Js (who, by the way, may even be in control of information flows) before we were even born the system is now set up to reward SWPL type behavior that we seem somewhat immune from. Clearly, there are exceptions to the rule(s) and the system is not stable and is collapsing on itself largely because it is inherently evil and non-sustaining; but, and it’s a big but, should I get mad at my sister for being raped or at the rapist for raping then having the gall to mentally turn her against me? That might not be a fair analogy or even an apt metaphor, but do you see where I am coming from? And, no I don’t think the Lord will fix this, I think we must. Anyway, I get your point, but I am trying, albeit maybe rationalizing, to exonerate what seem to be clear victims of little willpower going up against the strong forces of things like amoral people and things like group polarization (it’s just a fact that most people, both Cs and Js, are of weak will). Finally, yes I am angry about people just repeating the brainwashing but I see at least part of their response as brainwashing (Lord knows I’ve had family members roll their eyes when presented with mere facts about this type of reality and have probably lost “friends” because of it, as have most people who comment on this site). Anyway, there’s my two cents on the blame, and I see it more as a victim and criminal with the issue of asymmetric morals (and by the way, several Founding Fathers made comments/warned about this).

• 29 Thrasymachus // Nov 12, 2012 at 7:21 am

BG, I understand where you’re coming from; I’ve done some reading on the subject over the years. I

t is strange for me to post this here, but this is pretty much the only website on politics where I regularly post. And what is it that I hesitate to say? Simply that I have strong will-power to resist the anti-White venom simply because, unlike the brainwashed masses of my own people, I think White people are really “kewl” and “awesome,” and their high culture is very admirable.

Now, Ray Stevens sang “Everyone is beautiful.” But he also added “Everything is beautiful IN ITS OWN WAY.” Those last four words are essential. Of course persons of other races have a measure of beauty (and not all Whites are especially beautiful to me) — but their unique beauty (and culture) belongs to THEM, not to me. I recognize it, but I remain loyal to my own. This loyalty is the product of a natural COMAPSSION I feel towards Whites (i.e., “ethnocentrism.”) When, for example, I see white children suffering from persecution or natural disaster in South Africa (or the U.S., for that matter), I grieve. I have a desire to rescue them. There is just something unspeakably cruel about any race having power over any other race. I want each race to be free and strong and happy. Just as I would never oppress black people, I will not have white people oppressed.

Yes, even as a child, I admired the American Indian. This expression of white racial pride has nothing to do with any notion of “superiority.” As I’ve stated before, I find the American Indian to be equal to the White Man. Moreover, I probably wouldn’t care too much if Whites were in fact somehow the “lowest group” on the world’s totem pole (as long as their inner nature is honorable), they inspire strong feelings of loyalty and in-group attraction.

Don’t get me wrong here. I definitely enjoy the friendships of select persons of other races (and no doubt find plenty of admirable persons in each). In fact, I may like a certain non-White and really dislike a particular member of my own race.

What I am opposed to is the cruel and senseless genocide of the White nations — or, for that matter, of ANY nations. Whites these days are suffering an existential threat. So too, perhaps, are the American Indian nations. It is this threat that is THE problem, not individual persons of the various races. (I hope this is not too confusing to the reader(s).)

• 30 Thrasymachus // Nov 12, 2012 at 7:39 am

Regarding music. Whew! How the average person doesn’t understand certain things. Just go to You Tube and click on Jerry Lee Lewis. You’d be surprised to find that some people think that he’s a “great pianist”! This guy cannot read music, never took a piano lesson, and simply taught himself a style of improvisation. Has he talent? Yes. A great deal, in fact. But it is basically untrained and poorly developed. It suitst only his own limited style. Moreover, in his wilder songs, the other instruments drown out his piano playing entirely. If all this accompaniment were magically removed, people would be astonished at how awful his piano-playing can be whenever he abandons a simple tune. The flying arms bouncing off and returning to the keyboard is uncontrolled and cannot produce real music. (I know! I’ll anger people who think he’s an accomplished keyboard artist.) I am not saying he talentless or not deserving of a musical career. I am saying that he cannot play any serious music that requires a trained technique.

• 31 Thrasymachus // Nov 12, 2012 at 8:02 am

Last of all:

For those liberals who claim that the Civil Rights Movement of forced racial integration was a huge success, I have to disagree. On You Tube you’ll even find a Negro here or there who believes that Negroes as a race were tremendously better off during segregation than they are today.

Here is just one recent example:

We Were Better off During Jim Crow

• 32 Chato1 // Nov 12, 2012 at 9:15 am

Liberals/Democrats, have only one thing going for them and that is they can be sure to garner the Negro vote every election. Without that vote they would cease to exist as a party. Blacks, it seems, would rather remain poor, dependent and have the boot of the Democrat plantation master on their necks at all times. Go figure!. Unfortunately, Hispanics also gave black Barry 71% of their vote this time around. Sad!

• 33 Bonus Gift // Nov 12, 2012 at 9:27 am

Thrasy:
    I agree with your viewpoint, almost completely, and I am not saying that just to say that. Lord knows I usually don’t agree just to get along. I especially relate to the point about the tragic and ongoing genocide of whites (I also agree that it doesn’t bode well for North American Indian tribes either). Regarding music, I’ll leave that to DY and others. As I’ve mentioned before here, I can’t read music or play if my life depended on it.
    T & Chato1: Logic is not the Negro’s strong suit, nor is it for any other group on the planet save you know who, and that seems only to apply to periods when they aren’t being pooped on. Humans in general seem unable to muster the kind of brutal logic required to do much but act like apes most of the time, and that is truly sad, at least in my opinion. Look, for example, how popular socialism/communism/culurla Marxism still is after abject failure time and again. What’s the experimentalist’s definition of insanity again? Answer: Doing the same thing and expecting a different result. I keep telling anyone that will listen that if we survive this period historians will look back and probably call it the “stupid times”, yet for blacks it seems one never ending stupid times.

• 34 Chato1 // Nov 12, 2012 at 10:16 am

Happy Veterans Day. I’ll wager that after this sickening election, there will be many employer not very eager to start hiring. Hopefully, if they do start hiring, I hope they give our veterans their first consideration. I’m a U.S. Army veteran, serving 2 infantry tours in Vietnam..E-co, 51st Infantry, (recon) attached to the Americal Division– 1966-67-68. I’m very optimistic that our present veterans will not experience the open hostility many Vietnam vets faced when they returned home. Knowing liberals, however, anything is possible cause they have a history of loathing our military. Nevertheless, there are still those in America who will not welcome veterans.