Ann Coulter Is Cherokee!

by David Yeagley · October 3, 2012 · 21 Comments ·

Word is out! The great Ann Coulter is Cherokee! Her great grandmother on her mother’s side was a Cherokee princess!

Why, there’s plenty of evidence. Look at those high, aquiline cheek bones, that classic, predatory look. There can be no question that the woman is Indian. In an obvious case like hers, she needn’t even claim it. Beyond what mulatto Melissa says, If you don’t even think you’re Indian, then you’re Indian! If someone else thinks you’re Indian, you’re Indian!

Ann Coulter, in a surmising moment,
about to put an Indian hex on liberals.

Ann’s mother, the great Nell Husbands Martin Coulter was from Paducah, Kentucky. Everyone knows that it was the town of Chief Paduke (likely Chickasaw, but, for our purposes here, more likely Cherokee). Chief Paduke was the arbiter of the village. It was all Indian, all the time. Then the white settlers came, and naturally intermarried. It is abundantly clear (more so for complete lack of evidence) that the chief took a white woman, and the daughter of that marriage was made a Cherokee Princess. Her name? “Nell.” The women of this line were all well-known beauties, and all named Nell.

And, Ann Hart Coulter is perhaps apparently second cousin thrice removed Heart Hays, the one-day famous, presumed Indian pop singer. (Notice the similarity of the names “Hart” and “Heart.” There can be no doubt, therefore, of authentic Indian heritage.)

Ann Coulter early distinguished herself in Indian knowledge and history when she wrote for BadEagle.com, bravely and naturally taking on the task of the daunting Bad Eagle Interview. (She was among the first to do so.) Clearly, Ann has obviously had a life of long and intimate experience with Indian affairs. Her Indianness is stellar, and cannot be questioned.

But, back to the cheek bones. This is clearly scientific evidence above all other that Ann’s sharp, angular face bears unmistakable, indisputable evidence of her Indian heritage.

It’s that pensive, wistful, austere
Cherokee beauty we all know and love.

And then the whole “lawyer” bit. How can a blonde Indian be doubted if she has a law degree? What more evidence can be rendered? (How can anyone question Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee heritage?)

We consider it rank racism to deny Ann Coulter’s imperial Indian heritage. It is an unforgivable prejudice of the media to neglect such a history, and to hide from the public the truth about Indians in general. The mulatto Melissa Harris Perry has done her racial duty in testifying for Elizabeth Herring Warren Mann. Now let all other responsible, intelligent, clean, articulate reporters do the same for the great Ann Coulter, great granddaughter of a Cherokee princess.

Nell Coulter and her daughter Ann. The cheek bones, the hair, the eyes, all overwhelming evidence of a grand Cherokee heritage. Let it never be questioned again.

(By the way, I actually met Ann’s mother at a David Horowitz convention some years ago. The dignity of her person could only have originated from regal Cherokee princesshood!)

Posted by David Yeagley · October 3, 2012 · 11:52 am CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · American South · Bad Eagle Journal · Conservatism · Media · Politics · Race · White Race · Women

• 1 Thrasymachus // Oct 3, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Now, says Miss Perry, all that is necessary to be of an ethnicity is to think of oneself as such!

There’s an old joke about the child who pretended to be a dog and went about chasing cats. He was sent to the top psychiatrist in the country to be cured, only to discover that this very shrink thought himself to be a cat!

Such, sadly, is the literal insanity to which Liberalism has brought us. For, you see, it is no longer a basic question of “tolerance” when someone is making false claims. Tolerance is about what IS so, not about the world of make-believe. Liberalism has developed into childish rebellion against reality, it seems.

Of course, if ethnicity is merely a “social construct,” then it is nothing more significant or meaningful than a golf team — a club or social group one can join for recreation. Certainly nothing really serious or having intrinsic value.

No, politics cannot save us now. The problem has moved out of the political into the psychological. The roots of cultural decline are in the soil of the artificially manufactured culture of the world of television and motion pictures. The culture — the “national mind” — has changed first, and modern politics are simply following it’s lead.

I am now convinced that Plato was right! Politics follow a certain pattern of life-cycles. Democracy degenerates into great confusion and anarchy, followed by Tyranny.

• 2 David Yeagley // Oct 3, 2012 at 4:11 pm

Then tyranny is eventually followed by revolution and a new, free order. Right? To make the cycle complete.

Great insights, Thrasymachus, as usual!

• 3 Mato mani // Oct 3, 2012 at 6:15 pm

What a confusing mess. Years ago when there was no benefit to being Indian, many mixed blood that didn’t show their Indian heritage passed themselves of as white but now many whites are claiming to be Indian because of high cheek bones, but only when there is a benefit to it. Although my name was given to me by a Spiritual leader the traditional way and I have been married to a full blood Sioux for over 40 years with two mixed blood children and have a kinda dark complexion I am still a full blood Norwegian. I have been taken for an Indian many times and I correct people when they think I’m Indian. Not because I would be ashamed, but because I have NO right to pass myself off as an Indian.I have to much respect for Indian people.
    In North Dakota we have the NCAA and a group of home bred white bigots that told the Indians to speak. but when they didn’t say what the bigots wanted they were told to shut up. “We are protecting you from yourselves”. We will destroy you if you don’t shut up.
    What the hell is going on?

• 4 Sioux // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I know this is serious business, but Dr. Y, you cracked me up tonight – Thanks!

• 5 David Yeagley // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Sioux, I’m hoping we can depend on that transcendent humor of Ann Coulter. Otherwise, I’m in deep doo!

• 6 David Yeagley // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm

MM, the Cherokee are now demanding an apology from Scott Brown–because some of his supporters sported Indian war whoops, etc., in mockery of Elizabeth Warren.

And Scott Brown is the racist for pointing out that Elizabeth Warren is not Indian!

Liberals are a backwards as can be. Inverted thinking, every time. Freudian.

• 7 Maharishi of Mayhem // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Wrong!!!! I know for a fact that she is 1/32 Mongolian and half black.

There are some of us out here that are fact checking you Yeagley. We will not put up with any of your left leaning garbage.

• 8 Maharishi of Mayhem // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:55 pm

She was also married for 10 years to Oprah Winfrey until Gayle stole Oprah away.

Now she is in a steamy relationship with George Soros.

I hear that they are planning to have a child next year.

• 9 Maharishi of Mayhem // Oct 3, 2012 at 8:57 pm

By the way, those were some great brownies you brought tonight, David.

What was in those? I really have the munchies.

• 10 David Yeagley // Oct 3, 2012 at 9:13 pm

You be talkin’ junk, brutha. Brobama talk.

• 11 Sioux // Oct 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Ann will love it, I am certain – my goodness, I hear Mitt demolished Barry in the debate. Ann will be euphoric!

• 12 Maharishi of Mayhem // Oct 3, 2012 at 10:03 pm

“You be talkin’ junk, brutha. Brobama talk.” DY

This is obviously a racist comment due to the fact that I am 1/32 Hindu and half Celt.

I am hurt that you would play the race card. This is not fair. I am going to call someone on my BRObama phone and complain. First, I will probably sell my EBT card so that I can get a couple of 40 ouncers and a hit of crack.

LIfe be hard as Hell when you don’t pay taxes.

• 13 Sioux // Oct 3, 2012 at 10:35 pm

MM- you sure got that right:

• 14 Asaph // Oct 4, 2012 at 8:11 am

You thoroughly enjoyed writing that, didn’t you? It really showed.

Can we now add comedic writing to your long list of talents and skills?

• 15 David Yeagley // Oct 4, 2012 at 11:36 am

Asaph, is this yet another condemnation?

In any case, I’m still searching for appropriate modes of writing. Topics and themes sometimes seem to determine writing style.

Coulter is such a cut up, yet so serious, I could hardly resist.

• 16 Asaph // Oct 4, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Condemnation? No, not at all. You showed skill in handling the subject matter right on the edge. Is he kidding? Is he is serious? Is this true?

• 17 Sioux // Oct 4, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Have you heard from Ms.Coulter yet?

• 18 David Yeagley // Oct 4, 2012 at 5:32 pm

No, so I”ll flatter myself and say I’m a little worried…

• 19 Sioux // Oct 4, 2012 at 6:18 pm

She has been pretty busy doing commentary on the debate last night- someone needs to give her a head’s up!

• 20 David Yeagley // Oct 7, 2012 at 11:36 am

Some one tweeted this article to her! All is well.

• 21 Larwyn’s Linx: Spooks in the Machine Speak Up | Preppers Universe // Oct 8, 2012 at 4:08 pm

[...] Cold FuryAnn Coulter Is Cherokee!: Bad EagleKenneth Cole: ‘Why send money to Obama when you can buy our shoes?’ Humorless Libs [...]