Op-Ed Column

Soros’ Last Stand: American Indians

by David Yeagley · December 1, 2010 · 18 Comments ·

The world vision of George Soros ends at Indian Country. Our blood-bought Indian nations destroy his social values. Our treaties with the United States government defy his grand purposes. The thought that Indians might be an asset to Sorosian globalism points to the ultimate impasse, and Soros’ last stand. His vision will die.

George Soros, dying on the Little Big Horn of
his world vision. American Indians defeat him.

There are reasons for this. First of all, Soros envisions a world without nations. He disdains nationhood, calling it “tribalism,” but Indians glory in it. Soros follows the Communist playbook, appealing to troubled ethnicities within larger national contexts, and professes to advocate for them, but only for the purpose of undermining the stability of their larger, host nations. He wants ultimately to control all nations. His base tactic is called racial agitation—a prelude to chaos and the overthrow of nations.

His wealth empowers this racist tool. He finances numerous “indigenous causes” throughout the world. Soros’ colossal Open Society Institute claims to work for human rights, democracy, and the rule of law. He uses such groups as the Roma gypsies in all Europe; the Mayan of Guatemala; refugees (from the Albanian point of view) in the Balkans and other exocentric regimes such as Bosnia and Herzegovina; on major systems in Africa (AfriMAP), for such tribes as Kenya’s Muslim Nubians (in OSI’s East African Initiative); Asia (through Kyrgyzstan’s AUCA); and southeast Asian groups such as Burma, Malaysia, and Cambodia. Soros’ minions have intervened in Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, and in virtually every region of the globe with dozens of non-profit organizations, NGOs, and quasi-governmental political agencies. America is not exempt. Soros continually affects American politics through media organizations as diverse as the Sundance Institute and Media Matters.

Indeed, Soros wants to save the world. He told this to Michael Kauffman in 2002. “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood.” Soros paid Kauffman to write his biography, Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire.

Secondly, the world is more easily “saved” with less population. This is why Soros is a great advocate of death—by disease, by old age, or by war (disarmament)—regardless of the opposite claims made by many of his organizations, such as OSI’s financial and weapons investigations in the Middle East. Soros’ “philanthropy” has one end—seizing power to eliminate nationhood, and to bring about a better, shorter life for a smaller world population.

But Soros halts before the Indian tribes. American Indians are averse to the Soros plan.

Why? Indians love nationhood. Indians are an exemplary triumph of nationhood, and the sacrifices required to preserve it. Indians are the most visceral nationalists in the modern world. We know what it means to love your own, your race, your land, your language, your religion, and your culture, more than the quality or length of your own life.

American Indians are the antithesis of everything Soros holds dear. American Indians thwart his very efforts to dissolve America. Soros will never take over the American government. While the country looks like a tottering mass of confusion about to fall headlong into chaos and then to give rise to the tyrannical, Communist police state, as long as American Indians are here America will not fall into the illusionary delusions of George Soros.

This is why Soros has no program for American Indians. He did take over the documentary division Robert Redford’s Sundance Institute, and immediately it began promoting Polynesians, Asians, Africans, and homosexuals as “Native American.” Thus Soros attempted to mollify the talismanic power of the Indian image through redistributing its honor to all non-white people in the world. (I did protest vehemently, and the braggadocios YouTube clip Sundance had posted in 2007 was soon removed.) This Sorosian effort to subsume Indian nations by globalist racism failed simply because Indians love being Indian, and tend to be quite jealous about it.

A few liberal Indians, because of their professional orientation in Leftist tactics, may see some value in the Soros world scheme, but, when they realize he is profoundly opposed to the very idea of “tribalism,” and that he means to dissolve all nationhood, they will quickly disdain him.

They may be initially flattered by Soros’ typical Communist sell, and his funds for the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised; but when Indians realize he wants just to use them to dissolve America, and to bring everyone under the control of one world government—which is not going to be friendly to independent, sovereign Indian nations, they will reject his world fantasy fast.

Posted by David Yeagley · December 1, 2010 · 10:52 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · American Patriotism · Communism · Op-Ed Columns · Politics · Race · Sovereignty

Read More Op-Ed Columns »

• 1 Thrasymachus // Dec 2, 2010 at 12:42 pm

“Indians are the most visceral nationalists in the modern world. We know what it means to love your own, your race, your land, your language, your religion, and your culture, more than the quality or length of your own life.”
    ——————————————————-
    I congratulate you on this. I respect and admire Indians for this reason. I feel that the vast majority of Whites have lost this.

Also, although there are many Christians in the U.S., the country largely has a post-Christian culture. I know of Whites who go through the motions of celebrating Christmas and Thanksgiving and Easter — but this is mere ritual. Their hearts are not involved.

All I can say is that there is something very wrong with the White Psyche.

For some mysterious reason, this is just about the only political webpage where I feel that these matters are discussed intelligently and in the spirit of reasonableness. Many, perhaps most, of those Whites who are not apathetic about the future of their race are too upset and angry and frustrated to speak objectively on the subject. This is the result of Whites being a divided people. The policy of “Divide and Conquer” has been used by Communists for a very long time now.

θρασυμαχος

• 2 Pamela K. // Dec 2, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Soros can not naturally obtain the status of being an American Indian so he is trying to buy his way in while at the same time insulting American Indians by depriving them of being “Native Americans”. His theory, like most liberals, is that if you were born on American soil than you are a “Native American.” However, most average Americans, myself included, have always associated “Native American” only with the indigenous peoples who lived and still live on this soil. I personally do not believe that anyone should be allowed to claim this privilege just because they were born here in America anymore than I can swallow this hokum about the historical plight of “black Indians” on NPR. There is no such thing as a “black Indian” These are mixed blood, or bi-racial people.

• 3 Thrasymachus // Dec 2, 2010 at 2:12 pm

“Black Indian”?!

This is the first time I ever even heard the term.

It’s as ridiculous as saying a “black Chinaman.”

When as prestigious a publication as the Oxford Companion to Philosophy states that Liberalism tends toward a one-world government, it’s not a mere conspiracy theory. Liberal academics admit that this is the direction Liberalism naturally takes. Liberalism is essentially anti-nationalist. “Anti-racism” is really a prelude to anti-nationalism. In the name of being just to “minorities,” a covert policy leading deliberately to erasure of all historical nations is being pursued.

Why are Liberals — ordinary citiens who vote for Democrats, etc. — so blind to this trend?

Or are they?

Also, we should mention that Liberal intellectuals are generally an irreligious lot.

The nice thing about the Bad Eagle website is that it offers new insights into these questions — insights that are scarcely possible coming from “white nationalists.” (White Nationalism is not wrong per se, but the term has acquired an inaccurate meaning, being associated with Nazism. I prefer the term “White Patriotism” or “White Advocacy.” The second is Prof. Kevin MacDonald’s recommendation.

A true White Patriot defends the interests of other nations as well as those of Whites. He or she will defend American Indians and any other historical nations.

Hitler did not value human life and was mentally imbalanced.

White Patriotism represents the traditional values of American Whites. It also embraces the rights and respects the lives of all nations of historical authenticity. White Patriotism has plenty of room for American Indian Patriotism.

If God called a nation — a people and a culture — into being, I will respect and support it!

• 4 David Yeagley // Dec 2, 2010 at 3:18 pm

• 5 Pamela K. // Dec 2, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Soros-backed NPR Stirs The Racial Pot

Black Indians Explore Challenges Of ‘Hidden’ Heritage

• 6 David Yeagley // Dec 2, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Anything to make black people feel better. Anything.

But, most non-Indian people love to mix blacks and Indians in their minds, as happened here repeatedly by some posters. If feels so wonderful, for some psychotic reason. Just to associate the Negro with the Indian. Some deep relief, some betterment. I don’t know exactly what it is.

I also don’t know that Soros is behind that NPR report. It just seems to be a natural impulse, a yearning, to think of blacks as Indians. Many liberals Jews do tend to reach out to the lowest of the low and try to lift them up. It seems to help blacks feel better if they’re “Indian.” That’s what white liberals think, anyway.

I really would rather you had not brought this subject up again, however. I’m rather fed up with it. It comes up every time. Faithfully. As I said, it is a deep psychological impulse in non-Indian people to think of blacks as Indians. Maybe it makes them feel better. I have a white cousin professional who has always loved to think of Indians as black, and blacks as Indians.

I’m thinking that it is the impulse to denigrate Indians, actually. Everyone knows how unique proud Indians are, instinctively. So, anything that will insult or humble the Indian is a good thing.

To all you non-Indian people out there, why don’t you think of yourselves as black? I think of you as black, by the way. It’s in the Comanche language. Tutaivo. That’s the word for black man. Know what it means? “Black white man.” White man is “Taivo.” Tutaivo means “black white man.” See? You’re all the same in the Comanche mind.

Actually, that’s not fair. The white man was first. The Negro was a tag-along. So Comanches just considered him a black “white man.”

• 7 David Yeagley // Dec 2, 2010 at 7:22 pm

By the way, anyone is fully free to probe, examine, test, and provoke me in any way suitable! It’s all good.

• 8 Pamela K. // Dec 2, 2010 at 7:46 pm

I am very sorry you feel this way. It was certainly not my intention to offend you or anyone
    else. I was using that NPR clip to show how the subject of race is used for personal and political gain. I do not think you believe this, but that is the truth. I apologize for offending you. I won’t post on here or bother you again.

• 9 Dee // Dec 2, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Good stuff David.

I think you’re right about the Indian tribes being hard-core patriots.

I served in the Army with a few men from San Carlos and Pine Ridge Reservations, and those boys were no joke. Soros, a man who sold out his own people to the Nazis, couldn’t even begin to know how to earn their respect.

No, my only concern about Soros, and his progressive stooges, would be their willingness to employ the BIA to lean on the tribes. Then again I’m certain y’all would probably expect that possibility, no matter who’s in charge of the Federal Government.

• 10 David Yeagley // Dec 2, 2010 at 9:34 pm

Pamela, but you must see this. This has been much of my problem in communication. Non-Indians simply do to know how Indians feel. Or at least, how this Indian feels. Most Indians don’t really care whether anyone knows. Indians are content. I, on the other hand, as a breed, feel compelled to communicate the situation.

Non-Indians (liberal Jews, whites, whatever), seem compelled to associate Negroes with Indians. Why? Tell me why. If I’m wrong, or if I see it askewed, then you tell me why white people do this. Maybe you don’t see that white people often do this.

I’m telling you, it is a profound compulsion. If someone doesn’t tell me why, I’m left to conjecture, or follow my own intuition on it.

I’m willing to have this discussion–if it goes somewhere. That’s all. You think it’s ‘negrophobia’ on my part? You can say so.

I think what exacerbates me is the fact that the ethos, history, and experience of the Indian and the Negro are completely separate, if not antithetical. The spirit is different. If you cannot see this, then I think my protest is vain. I feel that people who do not see a marked difference simply know not the Indian.

Also, culturally, white America as been trained to reference the Negro in all matters of race, as if the Negro is the measure of all things racial. This is bizarre to me. The Negro is nothing to the Indian. Just part of the white show.

I feel it is imperative that I propound upon this matter. I obviously blow out every time you bring up the Negro.

• 11 David Yeagley // Dec 2, 2010 at 9:36 pm

Dee, I never quite realized how difficult it is to communicate the psychological state of the American Indian.

I’m going to have to write another article on this, specifically on this.

• 12 ELIAKIM // Dec 4, 2010 at 3:25 am

Good one David. You might appreciate this if you haven’t already seen it.

“to dissolve America”

Well the biblical prophecies are not in the favor of the USA. Israel was warned as well. Our condolences to Israel at this time. I am sure the Jewish elite have a lot on their mind right now. Counting how much its all going to cost to put Israel right again. Some Israelis are stating that it could take 40 years for the forests to recover.

The sooner that the christian orthodox do a U turn the better for all concerned. Isaiah 28 tells the Christians that their covenant with death is annulled.

• 13 David Yeagley // Dec 4, 2010 at 11:20 pm

E.: I know you place prophetic scripture along side your every thought. This is interesting in and of itself. While I do not generally think of a scripture for every incident or event from day to day, I presume you can and do.

Yet, I see a person with her own thoughts, regardless of the face value of scripture, or your interpretation thereof.

Do you distinguish between your own thoughts and words of scripture? Just curious.

• 14 Yeagley, Soros and nationalism | Southern Nationalist Network // Dec 9, 2010 at 6:20 pm

[...] relevant in this era of demographic upheaval and mass immigration. However, his recent article “Soros’ Last Stand: American Indians” seems to  undermine the basic conservative and nationalist values he identifies with and promotes. [...]

• 15 MichaelC // Dec 9, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Mr Yeagley, I enjoy your pieces and often agree with you. In fact, I agree with you on rejecting Soros. But I can not agree with you on embracing the Empire. I responded to your piece here:

• 16 trubolotta // Jul 5, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I’m sorry I missed this when it was originally published but I’ll commentary nonetheless. So I ask, do whites associate Indians with blacks? Not this white, never has and never will. There are far too many differences besides skin color. I suspect if anyone does make such an association, they are first and foremost liberals who see only two groups of people: the oppressive and privileged white majority (who coincidentally oppose their Marxist agenda) and “everyone else”. It’s the “everyone else” they lump together as natural allies to gain power.

I don’t know a single Hispanic. I do know Americans who trace their origin to Mexico, Honduras, Brazil and El Salvador. They are Americans. I don’t know any Eastern Europeons either. I do know Americans who trace their origin to Belorus, Poland, Rumania and Bulgaria, and they are far more “American” than some I know who were born here.

I wouldn’t obsess over people who fail to see the difference between blacks and American Indians. They have more sinister goals in mind and could care less about any group as long as they are not white.

• 17 ELIAKIM // Dec 17, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Here is your response David

SATURDAY, 17 DECEMBER 2011

Orthodox Millstone -v- PINK SUN
    We have Cameron telling the Archbishop that the UK is a Christian nation see our other blog. We have the orthodox american Christians talking about the crucifixion and they cannot bear to hear the truth that the Son of God told his followers would be disclosed.

The orthodox Christians, Jews and Muslims do not have the ability to debate in serious debate and discussion. They block you on their youtube channels, they ban you from their forums and and do not accept correction when it is offered to them, the same applies to Muslims. In fact the Jewish orthodox do not engage at all on any level that you try to engage with them.

Who gave the people the millstone?

Rome and the Vatican, Saudi Arabia, Zechariah 11 tells you that the ‘worthless shepherds’ are being cut off in this timeline. The prophecies also tell you that the covenant with death is annulled in this timeline as well. The orthodox Jewish rabbi’s are not immune to it either, they are also being cut off because they also put a millstone upon the people to stop the people arising beyond their control.

Why didn’t Rome and the Vatican share the truth? They would be out of a job, because the new testament told them not to build upon his foundations with building materials. The same with the Haredi Rabbi’s. Hence why they sit in the Israel government, as such Israel is not a secular country or a democracy as they claim it is because it is dominated by the Haredi and their belief system of an ‘eye for an eye’ that Islam copied.

The Lute of Lovingkindness predicted in Psalm 92, told his followers that the building of religion would burn in the flames in the last days of the end time. He also knew that (descendent of) Joseph was the flame. Hence, the Prince of Peace Church in Philadelphia burned to the ground when the paraclete flew into the USA.

The millstone and those that are attached to it, is being thrown into the sea in this timeline.

The 9th of September 2007 was the beginning of the end of the orthodox and its tenets and doctrines. The end of 9,000 years of religious control and indoctrination of belief systems.

The truth will set them free.

What did Thomas Paine say about the biblical prophecies in respect of the one known as Jesus Christ?

“I have examined all the passages in the New Testament quoted from the Old, and so-called prophecies concerning Jesus Christ, and I find no such thing as a prophecy of any such person, and I deny there are any.”
    — Thomas Paine (1925), p. 206

The atheists then capitalize on this premise with the following and it is a growing trend.

This is unfortunate, because Paine is correct. Every case of alleged fulfillment of messianic prophecy suffers from one of the following failings: (1) the alleged Old Testament prophecy is not a messianic prophecy or not a prophecy at all, (2) the prophecy has not been fulfilled by Jesus, or (3) the prophecy is so vague as to be unconvincing in its application to Jesus. [1]

However, there is a prophecy in the old testament that pertains to him and it is the new revelation that was given in Psalm 92. It speaks of two people that would come. First the Lute of Lovingkindness in the day time and then the Harp of Faithfulness in the night time e.g. the last days of the end times.

The Messanic era and redemption was not predicted to happen until the appointed time. In fact, the one known as Jesus Christ also delivered prophecies about the signs to do with the one that would come as promised to Prophet Moses. Prophet Malachi, Prophet Hosea, Isaiah, and the other Jewish prophets.

In Matthew 24, it predicts that the one to come would give their testimony to the nations. Why was this necessary? The texts tell you that it is to shorten the last days of the end times for the sake of the elect. When the texts speak of the elect it is speaking of the spiritual and not any spiritual, it relates to the righteous that have walked the righteous path, that is far beyond religion and its doctrines.

Those that have stayed true and faithful to the spiritual path until the end of it.

In the Old testament it also predicted that the LORD would make nonsense of those that think they are learned and wise in this timeline.
    Who are the so-called learned? The academics, scholars and the orthodox.

“Who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense?” Isaiah 44:25

ELIAKIM has the atheists under her feet in the same way that she has the crescent moon under her feet. Why is that? The atheists support the crescent moon to their own detriment and the detriment of their nations.

THE CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE is the CAUSE and the LORD told you all that the cause of his daughter ZION is his priority.

IF YOU DO NOT ALIGN WITH THIS CAUSE THEN YOU AND YOUR FAMLIES WILL PERISH WITH THE MILESTONE, AND THE ATHEISTS.

COMET LOVEJOY

GIANT PINK SUN

Now what do you say David? Is your music more important than the will of the LORD?

Who is stronger David?

The will of the LORD or YOU?

As the LORD said last night about the Church ‘There is a tug-of-war’.

• 18 AvengingAngel // Dec 7, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Haaaaaaaaa. Rez dog Yeagley seems to have a problem with Blacks. But see, Blacks are strong. They came as slaves to America and have produced great people. Meanwhile the LAZY NATIVE REZ DOGS just keep on whining. Use your energy to save your pathetic race and leave Blacks alone. Weird-looking donkey. Useless feather-wearing people.