Pelosi: When Words Mean Nothing

by David Yeagley · May 14, 2010 · 25 Comments ·

United States “Speaker” of the House Nancy Pelosi has made her words mean nothing. This is an stellar accomplishment, and a national tragedy.

U.S. Mis-Speaker of the House,
Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi

Earlier this week she lectured Catholic priests on the dignity of human life (–once allowed to be born, that is). She strongly, openly intructed them to use their pulpits for political advocacy–exactly the opposite position of liberal Democrat Communists who would deny Protestants pastors the right to condemn homosexuality from the pulpit, or to condemn any other liberal social cause the pastors feel socially inimical.

Pelosi urged priests to adovcate for illegal immigrants, to essentially support the transgression of American law, to obscure the meaning of nationhood, and to obfuscate the the authority of the United States government, and particularly that of states. This is all implied directly by her invoking the Catholic Church to war against the law of the land. As if America was some oppressive Central American Communist dictatorship, the mis-Speaker called on the Church to rise up and resist. Such action would “is a manifestation of our living the gospels.”

“I would hope that there’s one thing that we can do working together as we go forward that speaks to what the Bible tells us about the dignity and worth of every person — and that is on the subject of immigration,” “because I think the Church is going to have to play a very major role in how we, in how people are treated.”

Pelosi distinguished herself before with a unique “Catholic” theology. She advocates the slaughter of the unborn. Somehow, these life forms are not human beings, and have no dignity or worth. Illegal immigrants, yes, but, unwanted infants in the womb, no.

The Pope himself rebuked the word-witchcraft of mis-Speaker Pelosi. He has condemned her advocacy of abortion both publicly and privately. Pope to Pelosi: Catholics Can’t Support Abortion, read the headline after her audience with the Pope. Catholic politicians have a duty to protect life “at all stages of its development,” he told her. All to no avail, of course. Pelosi is like a Protestant, actually, in the sense that she has no respect for the Pope, but only herself, her own views, and her own will. His opinion, even ex cathedra, is of no concern or consequence to her. His opinion is no more authorative than hers. In fact, she regards it as less.

Pope Benedict XVI, who has rebuked Nancy Pelosi. But,
will he excommunicate her? Does excommunication happen
in modern times?

Pelosi continues to praise the Catholic Church, however, whenever it supports something she herself supports. She recently praised the nuns who support the Democrata Communist Death Reform (commonly called Health Reform). The death panels, the limitation of care, the government decisions as to who gets care and who doesn’t, all this she claims a group of nuns support, and she praised them accordingly.

Pelosi: ‘Thank God for the Nuns’ Who Helped Pass a ‘Life-Affirming’ Health Care Bill, wrote Nicholas Ballasy for CNS news, May 7, 2010. This she said, as a rebuke to the same US Conference of Catholic Bishops who opposed the bill because it funds abortion.

It is abundantly clear, at this point, that a serious Catholic simply cannot be a Democrat. A person like Pelosi, who claims to be Catholic, but who teaches, preaches, advocates, and in her case legislates, in contradiction to basic Catholic beliefs, is simply a person who places no inherent value in words. Words have no ordained meaning. They’re just tools, to get what you want, which, in the Democrat Communist’s mind, is power and wealth, as well as absolute control over other people.

The whole scheme is clearly Satanic. It’s just ironic that a professing Catholic would oppose the Church in this way, yet also make the ironic and imbicilic implication that there is any simlarity in her thinking to true Protestants. It is the spirit of confusion. The spirit of Babel. Pelosi is a citizen of Babylon, in the apocalyptic sense. There’s no other explanation for such dramatic irony, contradiction, and outright manipulation and lying.

Mis-Speaker for the United States
of America, Nancy Pelosi.

How can the American public, yea the world, continue to endure this kind of high level destruction of sense and intelligence? Lying at the highest levels of government! Spiritual wickedness in high places, as St. Paul noted (Ephesians 6:12).

Her continual use of the phrase “dignity and worth of every person” when adovcating for Democrat Communist tyranny (materialist “equality”), but not applying it to unborn human beings, remains the greatest self-contradition on record in modern American politics. The mis-Speaker well represents the lying, alien black African Communist in the White House. Pelosi misspeaks for the entire Democrat Communist party, indeed. Just, how long?

It is dangerous, unhealthy, even lethal, to have to listen to these liars on a daily basis. It is degrading to every instinct of human dignity and worth, for sure. It is dibilitating to see our highest government officials lying like it was reality. It is nothing short of Satanic.

Posted by David Yeagley · May 14, 2010 · 1:32 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Christianity · Communism · Immigration · Liberalism · Politics · Religion

• 1 Thrasymachus // May 14, 2010 at 2:22 pm

At this moment, all the Catholic Church does — so far as I know — with “Catholic” politicians like Pelosi is refuse them the Holy Eucharist. Not being Catholic myself, I don’t know the “technical” phrase, but “not being in fellowship (or friendship) with the Church” comes close. She would have to go to Confession and repent and make such amends as the priest would direct.

But she’s hardly the first Catholic to defy the Church. The Kennedy clan has been doing so for the longest time. And, for Protestants, Jimmy Carter said that HIS church cannot tell him what to think on political matters, such as abortion. It’s the same rebellious attitude.

These “religious” persons value their own opinions on serious moral question more than the teachings of “their” churches, yet they will not leave those churches! This is the acme of arrogance! If I ever were in conflict with the established doctrines of a particular church, I would certainly leave it to find another — if those particular doctrines were essential to the faith or of a serious moral character. (I would not leave over petty differences, as these are inevitable anywhere you may go.)

But we must keep in mind that Leftist politics IS a religion to millions of Americans and Europeans. They are willing to pay absolutely any price to have it — even depriving their children the dignity of an honest employment and God-honoring work — in short, depriving their sons (sometimes the daughters) the means to make a decent living and support a family.

I believe that other major world religions oppose abortion. The other day, I heard on Youtube some Hindu sage say that the practice is “very sinful.”

I know that it’s controversial to say this, but I believe that a major reason for this crime of murder of the unborn is that it is, in the West, an attack on the European-American population in an effort to encourage its disappearance by preventing it from replenishing itself.

• 2 Thrasymachus // May 14, 2010 at 3:01 pm

It is the easiest thing in the world for Pelosi to make a ‘righteous appeal’ to her Church on the immigration question, for the simple reason that the Catholic Church already agrees with her on this question, and she know it!

The Catholic Church is anti-nationalist and pro-immigrationist — including supporting illegal immigration — in the modern era.

It was only the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants who ever opposed miscegenation in the New World settlements. The official voice of the Catholic church has always been ‘Yea and amen’ to the anti-nationalist and anti-race elements in Liberalism. Many Catholics have dissented in the privacy of their homes, to be sure.

• 3 David Yeagley // May 14, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Wait a sec. Pope John Paul said Mexicans should go home if thing aren’t working out well.
    Pope Says Mexicans Go Home. Maybe there appears to be a tradition of bringing Third World immigrants to America, as refugees, etc., But, it certainly isn’t a particularly Catholic tradition. All the churches do it, individually. It’s “saving” people, etc. It’s big “non-profit” socialist business. The Protestants of today are extremely liberal (unless they’re Southern Baptists!) They can’t bring enough Somalis, Arabs, Hindues, and Southeast Asians over here. To say nothing of the Latin Americans.

• 4 Thrasymachus // May 14, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Your’re right. I was thinking primarily of the distant past. The racial attitudes of the 13 Colonies (basically Protestant) was different from the attitudes in Latin America, I have heard.

I certainly agree that Protestants today are the same as Catholics, for the most part. I know from personal experience that there is no longer any substantive difference of opinion on race-relations among the churches.

Actually, I’m not anti-Catholic in my personal feelings towards the Catholic Church and Catholic people. In fact, from a strictly cultural point of view, and from the point of view of free will (which early Protestants often rejected), I am more favorable to Catholicism. At least the Catholic Church has largely maintained a European culture. There is much I greatly admire in the Catholic Church.

My piano teacher was a Catholic, and she was perhaps the most “racist” person I’ve ever met, because of crimes committed against her person by knife-wielding Blacks.

It’s just that, even in Italy, the Church seems dedicated to bringing in Muslim refugees — something not good for the future Catholicism, I would guess.

Today, you’d have to join the Ku Klux Klan to find a church that opposes integration and intermarriage.

Here’s an interesting African-American publication from the Roosevelt administration era. It makes for some real insight into race-relations. Indeed, there is nothing new under the sun!

• 5 Thrasymachus // May 14, 2010 at 5:08 pm

To be honest, I happen to believe that the Early Church was neither Catholic or Protestant. I also believe that denomination has nothing to do with one’s personal salvation.

I know of people who have, in near-death experiences, spoken with Jesus, and He never told any of them that they should be better Presbyterians or better Catholics, etc. But he has told some that they should be better Christians!

• 6 David Yeagley // May 14, 2010 at 5:23 pm

The irony is: America was founded to be free of Rome, and the Church of England. And now, six of our 9 Supreme Court Justices are Catholic.

Something has changed. I doubt it if’s the Catholic Church, not in purpose, technique, or influence.

Maybe Pelosi’s just out Romanizing the Romans. She’s Italian. What does she care for a German Nazi pope?

There are all sorts of issues going on here. I think the fact that we have a Catholic dominated Supreme Court (and soon to have three Jewish liberal women) says worlds about America’s spiritual condition. I don’t know where Protestantism has been, but, we don’t have a protestant government now, in any branch, and probably not in many states.

• 7 Thrasymachus // May 14, 2010 at 5:33 pm

As Sam Dickson has said: “The WASP elite has been won over to the Liberal Cause.”

Culturally, we are living in a post-Christian era.

The U.S. fought a war to capture and put on trial one man named Hussein (Saddam) and then turned right around and elected another man with the very same Muslim name President?!

• 8 David Yeagley // May 14, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Beautiful.

• 9 Pamela K. // May 14, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Pelosi is a witch. She was putting the Mal Occhio, or Evil Eye on those dumb priests. Why else would they even bother to give this woman an audience?

• 10 David Yeagley // May 14, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Yeah. I always thought she was pretty, too, especially for her age. She’s 70, you know. March 26, it is said, 1940.

(I’m kidding.)

• 11 REG // May 14, 2010 at 10:13 pm

The Catholic church in Massachusetts fought the Gay Marriage Law. They lost but I didn’t hear that the Protestants even tried to fight it. But there are a lot of so called Catholic Politicians that need to be ‘outed’ so to speak. I walked out of my denomination when I decided that I didn’t agree with some of the doctrines I couldn’t live with, anything else would be hypocritical. Democrats and Republicans, from Catholic and churches other than Catholic, use the church for photo ops, while telling the priest and pastors to stay out of politics or to endorse their garbage.

• 12 Pamela K. // May 15, 2010 at 12:49 pm

The Catholic Church lost their fight against the Gay Marriage Law probably because the gays had Ted Kennedy fighting for them. I don’t understand why someone like him and Pelosi even bothered attending Mass. Ditto for Joe Biden. How can these people call themselves Catholic when they support abortion and gay marriage? I wish they would spare us their unabashed hypocrisy, but I guess that goes along with wishing that Joe Biden would learn to think before he speaks.

• 13 Thrasymachus // May 15, 2010 at 4:11 pm

“The Catholic church in Massachusetts fought the Gay Marriage Law. They lost but I didn’t hear that the Protestants even tried to fight it.”

Now Laura Bush has come out in favor of this appalling law!

• 14 colleague graduate // May 15, 2010 at 5:24 pm

Don’t forget that God wanted people to be in high spirits in the world. The Bible says this. Everyone commenting here reveals low spirits, which is sinful. I’ve revealed them too at times, and have yet to grab an absolution since about 1972. I’ve been to weddings and funerals since then in the same religious church, the Church of England, and was not absolved prior to those. Even for my little brother the Emory grad who married a girl w/Cherokee indian blood in this church, I had not been absolved. Does that make their wedding nothing but bust? Nah. Why should I go to church after England’s BP is attacking the US with perhaps a chemical attack akin to Hussein’s attack on the Kurds, of which he was hung for? BP is sending Revolutionary War and The War of 1812 redcoats onto our shores like it was D-Day, causing a black oil spill, creating a red and black chemical attack on the southern Gulf states. And my religion had in today’s headlines online that a 2nd female lesbo has become the newest Bishop in LA. Talk about a lack of morals. So I enter this site as relatively sinless contrasted to everybody else here who lives in constant carping while commenting. Try to not complain so much. I realize adults don’t really have anything else to share in a commenting area, but just realize any time you complain, you’re sinning. Regarding Pelosi, I’m sure David prefers those indians who wanted to take over Alcatraz to her. Her saying that illegals are dignified is applicable to them having the dignity to turn themselves in and be deported. My dad said yesterday that California spends 1 billion dollars per year on illegals. No wonder Cal is in debt and on the verge of bankruptcy. They might have to relinquish their statehood status to the Federal Government temporarily as if a lien was put on them by the feds, and become a district, or commonwwealth like Puerto Rico is. Yes, there’s advantages of statehood, one of which is having a star on the US flag. If Cal loses statehood, there would be new flags made without Cal’s star on them. Getting back to the Gulf oil leak, I believe the US Military needs to step in and plug it, because this might be some sort of attack by Britain. Maybe Britain/lesbos are using the BP corporation as a military weapon. Maybe Britain/BP was responsible for all the wildfires in Cal and the one in AZ about five years ago. The US needs to kick BP out of here. I recall the days of Texaco and the Sky Chief(headdresses on pumps) and Fire Chief(fire department helmets on pumps) pumps back in the 50′s and early 60′s. We have plenty other gas companies in the US who we trust 100%. We sure don’t need BP anymore. We don’t even have Texaco anymore. I’d rather swith back to Texaco, and/or orange and dark blue Gulf.

• 15 Thrasymachus // May 15, 2010 at 5:54 pm

“Don’t forget that God wanted people to be in high spirits in the world. The Bible says this. Everyone commenting here reveals low spirits, which is sinful.”

Every normal day I move through a number of moods, from high spirits to sad feelings. Actually, it is not possible to be at one level of mood at all times.

We are human! There’s a time for all things:

Ecclesiastes 3
    A Time for Everything
    1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance, [ . . .]

Okay, you want something fun? Of course, everybody’s idea of fun may differ. Here’s a song I find a bit humorous (though what it has to do with politics is beyond me!); it can give me a laugh from time to time:

• 16 Thrasymachus // May 15, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Another song that has cheered me up from time to time:

• 17 johnnymac // May 15, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Being denied the Holy Eucharist is in effect being excommunicated.

• 18 David Yeagley // May 15, 2010 at 9:07 pm

In effect, but not technically or officially. I’m no expert on canon law, but, being denied the eucharist is I believe a temporary, punative state, from which one can be absolved with proper procedures. Excommunication, however, is a dramatic, permanent thing, more or less.

• 19 Sioux // May 15, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Dr Y: I always thought she [Pelosi] was pretty…

Yes, plastic surgeons can do wonders these days with nip and tuck and botox here and there. Yuck! I still haven’t forgiven your senator, Mr. Coburn, for insisting she is a nice lady. Yeah right – killing babies and invalids qualifies the “nice” tag???

I’ll tell you who got excommunicated — Episcopal priests in Connecticut who refused to accept the gay Bishop of New Hampshire. Total annhilation- churches were closed, locks were changed.

I am very sad to say that I work for a Catholic health system that is extremely thrilled with Obama and the federal takeover of the health care system. It’s all about that bogus “social justice” and other anti-Gospel theologies. Sickening. I would quit if there were any alternatives in the deeply depressed state of Michigan.

• 20 johnnymac // May 15, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Well yes Doctor, it’s a punitive measure, it’s being denied the ”Body of Christ”, which is the essence of the Catholic Mass. Excommunication is a more serious matter, it involves a number of transgressions , the most serious among them are homosexuality and support of/preforming abortions.

• 21 Tweets that mention Pelosi: When Words Mean Nothing -- Topsy.com // May 15, 2010 at 10:43 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by A Walker. A Walker said: Pelosi: When Words Mean Nothing http://bit.ly/9sZVXH [...]

• 22 colleague graduate // May 16, 2010 at 7:51 am

Thras- I would not use the excerpt that reads “a time to kill” as a license to kill unless you actually are licensed to kill, such as a military person is; also, when one weeps, that’s sinful, so the goal is to not weep, to not be in low spirits; you don’t have to drink alcohol to be in high spirits, neither to you have to laugh, you just have to enjoy life- even with sin here, because we aren’t in the Garden of Eden prior to sin; doing that, enjoying here with sin here, requires great skill

• 23 colleague graduate // May 16, 2010 at 8:34 am

Thras- I believe that it’s possible to not weep/sin if you recall when Jesus said “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father who is in Heaven who is perfect”. You would always be in high spirits, a veritable Garden of Eden for yourself, if you were the happiest you could be. If you have depression, you could take tranquilizers. I take one, but not regularly. I think David might need to take something because I sense something’s troubling him greatly, perhaps his folks passing on, or the lawsuit, or Obama getting elected and becoming a five star general. I know David’s dad was in the Army as a marksman. All this hatred of the head general by David I believe is unnecessary because nothing can be done about it. That’s why David should pop some med to deal with it and forget about the situation the best he can. Life’s too short to fixate on this. Besides, it’s sinful. David probably needs to go to a NAC service and swallow the body of Christ in desert sacrament peyote form. Such communion is highly prestigious, only being offered to injuns. Why stare a gift horse in the mouth and not take it with the other injuns? Accept the gift. The Texas Rangers captured by the Union Army did. Now should I try to recommend how to live to David if I recall that the Bible says “Am I my brother’s keeper?” I am a blood brother with indians since my little nephew has indian blood from his mom’s side. But should I still keep David’s best interests in mind for him? Well, “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you”.

• 24 colleague graduate // May 16, 2010 at 9:01 am

I am not excommunicated since I will not take communion from a religion having a second lesbo as a Bishop. Episcopalians never get excommunicated, they always are members. But I became a member in Jacksonville, Fl in 1965, and there were no lesbos back then. The word lesbian was never heard of. Nor was the word homosexual heard of. I can be a member, but to be a good member you were supposed to go to church at least once a month. From now on I will not go at all. But I consider myself better off for not going now. Perhaps I will form my own brand of religion for myself. I still know a little bit of excerpts from the Bible, even though I don’t own one. They are the most useful to me in life. I’m a happy person. Being well fed helps. I buy and make my own food for myself as an unmarried bachelor. At 58, I’ve become a pretty good cook. I enjoy southwest Tex-Mex food with alot of ground beef, jalapenos, sweet onions and smoky fajita marinade, rice, refried beans with sour cream, habanero hot sauce red and green, tamales in husks. I use alot of olive oil. I hardly ever eat sweets because I fill up on the nutritious food first.

• 25 Thrasymachus // May 16, 2010 at 12:13 pm

CG,

My friend, the shortest verse in the Bible reads, “And Jesus wept.”

Jesus says that in Heaven, God will wipe away every tear. I really don’t think its a sin to weep every now and then, if something very sad happens in your life.

God bless!