Barry’s Pick: Leftist Jewish Female Homosexual?

by David Yeagley · May 10, 2010 · 27 Comments ·

So, true to his ‘colors,’ Barry “Obama” Soetoro nominates another alien type to “represent” all Americans: Elena Kagan. The Supreme Court must comprise absolute diversity–to reflect, or better, to inject diverse values into American society. First he nominated a New York Puerto Rican (cryptic Jewess?), Sonia Maria Sotomayor, with little talent, little experience, poor record, poor English, but “Latina” wisdom. Now, a clear-cut Communist Jew from New York City, with no judicial experience whatsoever, but who clerked for two very liberal judges, Abner Mikva of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and racist-oriented Thurgood Marshall of the U.S. Supreme Court. Judge Mikva, of course, is a long time supporter and advisor of Barry, and represents another Chicago figure, like his Kenyan protegé, and like Elena Kagan. Chicago Communists run America now, as we all know.

Current US Solicitor General, Elena Kagan

So, two elements are of serious concern here. First, the liberal Jew, second, the homosexual.

There are strong conservative Jewish personalities in America today. Let no one make the mistake of accepting the stereotypical Communist “liberal” Jew as the only kind of Jew there is–in New York, or anywhere else. That’s like taking the professional clown Al Sharpton as the token Negro in America. Unless one prefers to think ill of all Negroes, one quickly laughs Sharpton off stage. Similarly, unless one prefers to think ill of all Jews, one does not accept the Elena Kagan type, or Bloomberg, or Schumer, as the Jewish American. Jay Seculow is the new American Jew. His kind, however, has been around for some three decades now. Seculow, a New York Jew, represents the pith of American values. (I’d say “conservative” values, but, those values are essentially the American values. All else is Communism.) It used to be called the new Jewish Right, but, these days, conservative Jews simply represent America core values. They don’t claim Judaism as some special privilege or the ticket to special rights. American rights is what they stand for, and those rights include the respect and protection that they need.

Already, Elena Kagan and female homosexuality have been cited as an issue. A month ago, Ben Domenech blogged on a Harvard “rumor” about Kagan, and the White House was infuriated. April 16, The Washington Post publicly condemned CBS for posting the blog. April 18, James Joyner said it wasn’t a rumor, nor a smear. May 10, a female homosexual (Joan Garry) says that being homosexual isn’t the political issue here, but, that it should be considered a “charge,” or an “accusation,” as though it were a fault.

Generally speaking, a woman who purposely looks and acts like a man is a female homosexual. Take Janet Napolitano, for example, or Janet Reno. Kagan appears to be quite similar. But that’s really neither here nor there. The issue her is advocacy. The issue is using the Supreme Court to advocate social norms, rather than to preserve and to apply the United States Consitution. Liberals (Leftists, Communists, etc.) like the lying, alien black African Communist Barry Soetoro have already demonstrated their preference for Justices who advocate personal racial values. That’s how and why the low-level thinker Sonia Sotomayor got in. A pity act. A race/gender based act. While the door is open, why not get another female in there–and particularly a sexually-charged female, and one with a classic ethnic minority background. Why, six conservative Roman Catholics deserve at least two Jewish female liberals to balance the scales of “social justice.”

Now, the fact is, Kagan is really tough on terrorism. She might be the kind that would oust Holder, or even Barry himself, when it comes to that issue. So, is this the price we pay for America’s protection? Jewish liberal female homosexualty in office?

The real issue, again, is advocacy. A homosexual that doesn’t really care about public opinion, and has no desire to make a public issue out if the subject–in short, a non-activist homosexual, might seem innocuous enough. How many Justices imbibe on a regular basis? While it would seem a national statement, to honor a homosexual with a position on the Supreme Court; while it would play into the Hollywood approach to politics which has dominated Democrat (Communist) politics for some twenty years now; her personal sexual orientation may not significantly affect her judgment–and especially on wholly unrelated issues.

“Wise Latina” Justice Sonia Sotomayor.

However, the “don’t ask, don’t tell” position seems to be her approach to whatever her orientation is. Right now, that position is under fire by the homosexual activists. Kagan is the one who, as Dean of the Harvard Law School, condemned military recruitment on campus–precisely because of the “discrimination” against homosexuals. Therefore, her regard for the military position on homosexuality is at least terribly ironic, especially considering her own lack of personal ‘confession’ in the matter of homosexuality, one way or another. From FOXNews (May 10, 2010):

Kagan became dean of the law school in 2003. ”The military policy that we at the law school are overlooking is terribly wrong, terribly wrong in depriving gay men and lesbians of the opportunity to serve their country,” she said shortly after becoming dean at the law school’s first reunion for its gay, lesbian and bisexual alumni. Later, as the issue intensified with protests on campus, she wrote in an e-mail message to students and faculty, ”I abhor the military’s discriminatory recruitment policy.”

From the Washington Post (April 18, 2010):

“This action causes me deep distress,” Kagan wrote that morning in October 2003. “I abhor the military’s discriminatory recruitment policy.” It is, she said, “a profound wrong — a moral injustice of the first order.”

Even her liberal critics noted her unusually heated rhetoric in the matter. It seemed out of character.

We certainly don’t expect any integrity or backbone from Congress these days, and Kagan will probably become the first homosexual on the Supreme Court. And a grand “coming out” that will be. Not that homosexuality itself has anything to do with the real issue, but that, it’s just another example of putting special interests, personal interests, at the national helm of justice. Wise Latina. Wise Lesbian. Wise woman. Just include anything that isn’t male and white. It’s wiser. All underprivileged, all minorities of any sort, all poor and struggling, all who don’t own a two-garage home, a Cadillac, all who don’t have a college education, all who have not fulfilled the materialist version of the so-called American dream, must have a personal representative on the United States Supreme Court. Simple as that. That doggoned white man needs to get out of there! Who cares about what he represents? He just built the country, that’s all. His opinion don’t matter no mo! He just needs to give it all up. America belongs to the world! America belongs to those who are in no way related to it, to those who despise it, and to those who crave honor for indulging themselves in the achievments of others.

Posted by David Yeagley · May 10, 2010 · 2:13 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Conservatism · Jews · Liberalism · Politics · Race · White Race · Women

• 1 geronl // May 10, 2010 at 4:13 pm

She is a radical socialist who believes in an activist court to “fix” society as she wants it, not to seek justice.

She also looks exactly like Patton Oswalt who played Spence on “King of Queens”, heh.

• 2 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Barry is about alienism. Killing America. Anything and everything against the foundations. He gets off on “first to do this” or “first to do that,” or first to be this or that. Entertainment for himself, distruction for the country. Unbelievable syndrom. Social autolysis. Himself representing no one, he chooses for high office those who represent no one. Alienism. A “first” characterization, right here on BadEagle.com!

• 3 Thrasymachus // May 10, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Modern Liberalism is not about tolerance. Quite the opposite. I’ve heard Obama say many times, “There will be no place for x or y under my authority.” “X or y will not be tolerated,” etc.

What is desired by the current liberal dogma is indeed change merely for the sake of change, with no real consideration of merit or achievement.

Why it is that human nature tends to extremes is beyond me. Few people come to power who are really moderate — especially, it seems, in difficult times. Yesteryear’s Whites enslaved the Negroes, today’s Whites are in psychological bondage to Negroes. Both actions are extreme and therefore morally wrong.

Obama is getting a cheap thrill out of being the all-powerful Negro who has defeated the White male on the world stage. Revenge against the White Colonists and the Founders — that what it was and is, both to the Kenyan and to his mentor, Ted Kennedy.

• 4 colleague graduate // May 10, 2010 at 5:57 pm

david, I was checking on you after the tornado outbreak that just went through OK City and Shawnee…are you ok? TWC depicted unbelievable damage

• 5 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 6:11 pm

It miss my part of OKC. Most of OKC it missed. I always pray when the sirens sound. I have no defense.

Thanks for asking!

• 6 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 6:12 pm

THras, the Irish have I think beaten the English here on American soil. First time since they met since the British Isles.

• 7 colleague graduate // May 10, 2010 at 6:16 pm

david, are you sure she’s a dyke?

• 8 johnnymac // May 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Good evening Doctor. What ever Ms. Kagans sexual preference brings to the court concerns me not so much as her complete lack of any judicial experience and the apparent fact she’s another of Obama’s like-minded Marxist/socialist fellow travelers . The full-frontal assault of our nation, our economy, our values, our ”everything” we are that this man hates continues. It’s breath-taking in it’s scope and it’s infuriating too.

• 9 colleague graduate // May 10, 2010 at 6:31 pm

you must be livin’ with protection from your great-great grandfather’s spirit as badeagle, a sky being now perhaps, like Princess Nit-tanh-nee became a land being when she died- a female mountain lion; I recommend that tomorrow you drive to where there was no protection by your ancestor and take pics and vids, maybe help out remove debris possibly covering up people trapped underneath- be careful! I recall after Hurricane Hugo and the danger involved

• 10 colleague graduate // May 10, 2010 at 6:34 pm

by uncovering people if trapped, not covering like I typed, if they’re in basements- people might need help, maybe in Shawnee

• 11 colleague graduate // May 10, 2010 at 6:40 pm

my first was ok, but I’m not- I’m off to bed, had a long day, my efficiency curve is now so low that I’m writing doggerel; as a perfectionist, I cannot stand to lose efficiency of productivity; earlier I had a very productive day…see you tomorrow!

• 12 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Speaking of the Jewish Right, how could I forget someone like Mark Levin?! Someone totally invested in conservative Americanism, the real stuff, the historical stuff.

There are many others. I think we can say Eric Cantor is one. They don’t really use the term Jewish Right anymore, though. They’re just conservatives/Republicans, and they believe in America. They want to preserve the real America.

I first heard the term Jewish Right in 1992, if I remember correctly. They have not isolated themselves as a political group. They are simply part of the general conservative movement. There is great wisdom in this. It is also reality. I mean, they know America values are their values. They don’t need to distinguish themselves as “Jewish” conservatives, or “Jewish” Republicans. That is unnecessary. I’m just calling attention to the fact that there are a lot of Jewish conservatives in the country, in high places, too. Not every Jew is a Lefty Commie! That’s tired. True for many, but, not so true anymore, at all.

• 13 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 7:53 pm

As the great Patriot paper (NOT) Boston Globe observes:

A moment of history: Kagan’s confirmation would mean no Protestants on Supreme Court

In an amazing way, a court of Catholics (6) and Communist Jews (3) most definitely reflects the state of Protestantism in America today. Need we say more?

As Ann Coulter has written, repeatedly, the WASPs have betrayed the country. The sons of the Pilgrims have wreaked destruction on the fathers.

• 14 geronl // May 10, 2010 at 9:38 pm

This is the woman who as Solicitor-General argued in front of SCOTUS that the President/government has the power to ban political books, pamphlets, Kindle downloads, websites, videos, films etc etc

The Citizens United case that caused on the uproar on the left when the court said NO WAY.

• 15 Sioux // May 10, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Thras said: “the current liberal dogma is indeed change merely for the sake of change”

Unfortunately for all of us, the truth of the matter is this: Change for the sake of Chaos.

• 16 David Yeagley // May 10, 2010 at 9:54 pm

They have censorship in mind, fundamentally. No freedom, in the name of guarding freedom.

More Jewish Right: Michael Savage!!

• 17 Sioux // May 10, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Sekulow is a Messianic Jew – a believer in Jesus as the Messiah.

• 18 Sioux // May 10, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Sammy Davis Jr
    Michael Medved
    David Horowitz
    Jackie Mason

• 19 colleague graduate // May 11, 2010 at 6:36 am

Cantor is good, no doubt. Southern accent Jew from VA. I never knew he was a Jew until reading it here. I’ve never heard a Jew with a Southern accent, and I’ve lived in the South for all but 3 of my 58 years.

• 20 colleague graduate // May 11, 2010 at 6:45 am

David having a degree from Yale, an Ivy League school, and having gone to Harvard, also Ivy League, where he was planning on writing the dissertation on the history of burial practices, has become an Ivy Leaguer. However, he does not consider Elena Kagan, also an Ivy Leaguer from Harvard, as a colleague, according to his own psychological self-report about his attitudes.

• 21 Pamela K. // May 11, 2010 at 9:07 am

The nomination of this openly gay Ivy League liberal to the Supreme Court will be Obama’s way of keeping his pre-election promise to the gays that if elected President he will revoke the Federal Marriage Protection Act, (although he himself has said he believes marriage is between one man and one woman). I fear he has also somehow incorporated the Freedom Of Choice Act-which will wipe out any and all restrictions of abortion and override state laws on abortion-into his recently passed socialism-through-healthcare reform. Obama claims he does not know what’s in the healthcare reform so why did he sign it into law? He knows exactly what’s in healthcare just as he knows elevating Elena Kagan to the highest court in the land will be a victory for the gay lobbyists who put him into power. Our country has never been more socially and racially divided at the hands of this manipulative race baiter and as a white woman and a Bible-believing Christian, I absolutely refuse to keep apologizing for the sins (both real and imagined) of my race! Furthermore, I believe that God does not look at the color of our skin. He looks at the color of our hearts. He also clearly warns us about the leaven of the pharisees which is hypocrisy, something we see in action from the White House on a daily basis.

• 22 David Yeagley // May 11, 2010 at 9:45 am

Rev. Wright’s church, of which Barry was a 20-year member, is a major advocate of homosexuality. The choir director was murdered, however, exactly at the time when that strange white man came on with the accusation that Barry committed a homosexual act with him in a cab. I have always questioned Barry’s personal state. He strikes me as bi. Always has. But, I never make a point of it. It’s just a hunch.

• 23 Pamela K. // May 11, 2010 at 10:59 am

I guess we can only speculate on Obama’s sexuality because like everything else about him, the mainstream news media covers it up. What I do know is that he refuses to acknowledge that life begins at the moment of conception, “It’s beneath his pay grade” and that he has aligned himself with the enemies of Israel, forcing the issue of the division of Jerusalem while denying the Jews the right to build in the land given to them by Jehovah God, thus placing our country under the judgement of God. “I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat and there will I deal with and execute judgement upon them for their treatment of My people and My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land.”
    Joel 3:2

• 24 Attack the System » Blog Archive » The Cultural Marxist Long March Continues // May 11, 2010 at 3:53 pm

[...] nominee to the US Supreme Court. Here’s her Wikipedia entry and some relevant commentary from David Yeagley. Assuming that the info in the Wikipedia article is accurate, this is what I find most interesting [...]

• 25 Thrasymachus // May 11, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Today I came across this interesting quote by John Lennon. You know, when I heard the song “Imagine,” I thought it was the perfect Marxist-Leftist anthem. It seems to me that what first conquered the West was the culture of the Left. This opened the door to the politics of the Left.

Notice that Lennon is against religion AND nationalism. To me, that is very suggestive!

“Rock music has got the same message as before. It is anti-religious, anti-nationalistic and anti-morality. But now I understand what you have to do. You have to put the message across with a little honey on it” (John Lennon, spoken not long before his death in 1980, Pop Goes the Gospel, p. 84).

• 26 colleague graduate // May 11, 2010 at 6:46 pm

I think the most important national issue right now is not the subject of this article, but instead is the oil spill in the Gulf. I consider this spill to be a form of chemical attack on the US akin to Sadam Hussein’s attack against the Kurds. I live in SC, not near this area, but I feel for the Gulf Coast residents as if they were Kurds. It was done by British Petrol- British, that is, just like David wrote about last week. They did not have a contingency plan for failure such as a backup pipeline they are now drilling to ease the pressure. I believe David needs to comment about this as a chemical attack on the US by a corporation which might be a right hand weapon of the British that they turn on and off depending on what’s being produced in the US via the i-net, such as on this site. David, let’s get back to the attack on the entire north Gulf Coast right now. Oil on a coastline could be flammable.

• 27 colleague graduate // May 12, 2010 at 4:11 am

Maybe it was a dyke who influenced or somehow initiated the oil spill because: 1) it was British Petrol who is responsible, and 2) there is the dyke Bishop in LA, and 3) they wanted no dyke to prevent liquid oil from causing “Bye Bye Birdie” along the north Gulf Coast, they wanted a female dyke instead. Maybe they don’t like people talking like I’ve talked on this site when I said that I should absolve her, not her absolve me, and I’m not even a minister, as contrasted with a Bishop of an entire Diocese. Elena Kagan, if she is a dyke, and David says she’s openly so, falls right into place with this scenerio. Where’s the underwater dyke? Too deep to cap it off? Why was there no drilling in shallow waters where the dyke containment box would have worked? Is deep offshore drilling use for chemical attack on the US? The dyke is the oil plug, sticking a thumb in the dyke to prevent liquid from flowing out, not a diversion of other dykes, like sirens on the coast trying to catch your attention away from a national disaster. Oceana says offshore drilling will only subtract 2-5% from dependence on foreign oil, from 65% to 60-62%.