Fighting Sioux Defeated, as Obama Takes Indian Land

by David Yeagley · April 12, 2010 · 24 Comments ·

Another one-two punch by Communist committees and dictators of America: The “Fighting Sioux” moniker of the University of North Dakota will now be forbidden, and President Barry “Obama” Soetoro’s federal government (IRS enforcers) just took 7,112 acres of Indian land from the Sioux in South Dakota.

Sioux no more, thanks to racist committees.

The decision to take away the Indian image from the University of North Dakota was made by the North Dakota State Board of Education, based on the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules for tournament participation (no Indian names or images allowed), which in turn is based a theoretical statement by the United States Commission on Civil Rights. Obviously, none of these committees and associations represent American Indians, nor were American Indians involved in these decisions. Who cares what Indians think? This is about white liberal Communist rule–and they hate the Indian race.

The Internal Revenue Service took 11 square miles from the Crow Creek Sioux land because the BIA has failed (apparently intentionally) to put the land into “trust,” as they must do for the land to remain Indian land. Of course, the BIA is now headed by Pawnee Larry Echohawk, from a tribe whose tradition has always been to side with the federal government against all other Indians. The tribe owed taxes on the land, because it was not “in trust.” The real motivation for taking the land? Wind power. Development. Those hideous giant windmills, so costly, so inefficient, so detrimental, and so falsely held out as an anti-oil alternative by environmentalists.

This is where Indians are headed–to oblivion. The government will gradually take all that we have left. All public, visual images of the American Indian will finally be removed, and our lands will finally be controlled–hands on–by the federal government.

Of course, BadEagle.com has always known that the Kenyan in the White House was a pure racist, and that he disdains all race, and will work to denigrate and weaken any race but the Negro race. I say to all Indians: the Negro next to you better than you. He has more authority than you. He is above you. Get used to it. Many abandoned Indian woman have already made many Negro babies, and this affirms the superiority of the Negro, socially, legally, and manipulatively. Indians have acted with traditional naivete, passiveness, and with the absense of family morals in this regard. This is self-destructive behavior.

Any delusion that Barry “Obama” Soetoro was for Indians, in any way, shape, or form, was a lethal delusion.

Of course, it is the white liberal Communists who made the Kenyon their Negro mascot, above all race, hateful to all other races. It was the design of the weak, maniuplative, dishonest, lying white liberal to cover himself with that pitiful but invulnerable black skin. They knew they could do anything they wanted through the Negro mascot, and no one would object. No one could object. Why, they would be “racist” if they objected.

The White Liberal Communist’s
Negro Mascot, Barry Soetoro.
From Debbie Schlussel photos.

And so the proud, noble White Man succumbs to his own falsely pricked conscience. His accomplishments are condemned. His grandeur is demeaned, and his strength is surrendered.

Yes. I’m angry. I’m deeply disappointed in the White Man. He allowed this to happen. I never thought I’d see the day when he was duped. But that day has arrived. The Communism of the last century has finally triumphed in the 21st century. The overthrow of the White Race is complete. Certainly, to all appearances.

Now, if the White Man was pleased to let this happen, let him not assume that all non-white races are happy about it. BadEagle.com has always held the position that the best path for American Indians was American Patriotism–but that was when White Patriots were in charge of their own country.

These devilish white Communist liberals I believe are the most pure racists in the world. That hate race. And I think they have a very special hatred for the American Indian–the proudest race in the world. These white snakes will do anything they have to do, even give their children to the Negro, in order to denigrate and destroy the pride of the American Indian. That’s what they’re doing right now. Their focus is on destroying what’s left of the American Indian. As long as the Indian is Indian, their remains hope for race. With the Indian gone, the white liberal Communist rules–through the Negro, the Hispanic, the Oriental, whatever. Race is invalidated by Communists.

No more Indian images in the country. No more Indian land. That’s the path of the White Communist Liberal. Thank you, defeated White Patriot.

By the way, despite the fact that it is far, far too late, if you decide to wake up, I’ll fight the liberal with you, no matter what race he is. I just don’t know if you have it in you any more. You were willing to bury us at Wounded Knee (and elsewhere) before; but you went away with admiration–which you showed by putting Indian images all over your country, your buildings, your state emblems, even your money. Are you willing to stand by and watch the moral perverts among you bury the Indian again?

This is your chance to prove yourself, above every other chance. I say defend what’s left of the Indian. Baby, that’s all that’s left of you. Defend the last dying ember of your honor. Defend your last word. Maybe the white conservative would revive true patriotism if he took up the real Indian cause. The political movements are fine and fun, and politics is a great pastime. But, if you care about history, as you say you do, you’d better set yourself in defense of the treaties you made with Indians. That is Custer’s Last Stand, if there ever was one since.

Posted by David Yeagley · April 12, 2010 · 2:15 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · American Patriotism · Bad Eagle Journal · Communism · Conservatism · Land · Liberalism · Mascots · Negro Race · Politics · Race · Reservations · White Race

• 1 colleague graduate // Apr 12, 2010 at 6:37 pm

No Indian names or images. Tell that to Florida State and their use of the name “Seminoles”. I can assure you, that will never happen in the NCAA. My alma mater, Georgia Tech, has to play them in the NCAA, just like they did when I was going there in the early 70′s. They don’t have any image of an indian for a mascot, but they have the spear on their football helmets. David, I can assure you that FSU will remain the “Seminoles”. It would be a cold day in Hell if they were forced by the NCAA to change their mascot name. Also, it sounds to me like the land was sold out to the Fed by Pawnee Echohawk. No need to blame any whites or Obama except for their interest in wind energy to be constructed there. Perhaps the deal can be reversed since it was Sioux land. If it was white farmer land, then the windmill construction would have been unquestioned by all. Then again, perhaps the Sioux wanted the deal. I believe this is an issue that only Indians need to discuss in a Pow Wow real quick. Just have them go to a Native American Church service, take communion, and when the minister passes the wafer saying “this is my body, take, eat in remembrance of me”, they will be passed while on their knees the peyote buttons. Us in Episcopal churches get passed a thin white bread-tasting wafer. Us whites don’t get such a priviledge as you Indians with peyote, so you have something we would love to have ourselves but laws prevent this. And don’t say Indians don’t do peyote in their NAC, your links this morning said they did in the Crazy Crow site which sold mescal beans and mentioned the Native American Church, and also sold ribbon shirts worn by this church. I understand where alot of OK Indians found out about peyote grown on the Tex-Mex border, and began using it in the NAC. Us whites have to SACRIFICE for you Indians by giving you all the peyote for communion, in case you have never thought about it. We don’t get to consume any psychedelic at church like you do. Just get with the Sioux in NAChurch and solve the land problem by amending the land grab like the Constitution got ammended. It’s called checks and balances of government. I voted for McCain, and Federal law permits the growing of peyote cactus by anyone in AZ where McCain lives, in addition to NM, NV, CO and OR. Also peyote is permitted to be grown all throughout Canada, whose laws provide for the growing of “anything used in the practice of magic”.

• 2 colleague graduate // Apr 12, 2010 at 7:41 pm

What I mean by us whites having to SACRIFICE for you Indians is that we don’t grab up all the peyote to use in our churches’ communions. In fact, the law prevents us from grabbing any, unless we live in the states I mentioned. What if McCain was always on peyote? I’m glad I voted for him. Indians can join the NAC if they have at least 25% Indian blood in their ancestry. Another site said any Indian can join with the most minute Indian blood connection, just prove the ancestry. This kind of church is very intriguing to me. Absolutely fascinating. I recommend using it to solve all your complaints about Indians getting ripped off. We cannot give you more help than we already have through our mental sacrifices. We’re STARVING for peyote, and you aren’t.

• 3 David Yeagley // Apr 12, 2010 at 8:03 pm

I don’t know about peyote. I’ve never done it, though I’ve been invited to. I suppose music is my peyote.

The Indian problem is fairly simple, socio-psychologically. Indians prefer to be Indians, no matter what the material sacrifice. That sacrifice has turned out to be pretty high, in terms of moral costs. lethargy, inertia, lack of impetus, carelessness, just sort of riding on body functions, like pure heathenism.

But, we also have a lot of talent, athletically, aesthetically, and hand crafting skills. The trick is, how to become economically independent, as Indian nations. A business plan for the tribes, rather than a bureaucratic approach.

One could ask, If given what we want, what would be want? What would Indian leaders ask for?

• 4 The KENYAN Dictator-Obama, SCREWS Native Americans WORSE than Imagined « THE MAD JEWESS // Apr 12, 2010 at 9:51 pm

[...] The Rest @ Bad Eagle: Fighting Sioux Defeated, as Obama Takes Indian Land [...]

• 5 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 1:54 am

“Who cares what Indians think? This is about white liberal Communist rule–and they hate the Indian race.”

The liberal hates all that has a tradition.

The two peoples who had a powerful tradition in the shaping of the new nation, the United States, were the American Indian and the White Settler. Ergo, these two, who can be the only ones with any claim to the foundations of the original United States, must be defeated, both morally and economically. They must not be allowed to have continued racial existence.

It’s all about conquest; “change” is but a code word for it.

Whoever had roots in the foundation of the new nation must be uprooted and set out to dry and to die.

The ultimate goal of the liberal is a One World Government and Economic System.

For the record, why not remove the name the “Fighting Irish of Notre Dame”? I suppose that if the school is run by the Church, it cannot be changed by government demand–at least not yet.

I witness Whites giving their children to the Negro every day. I cannot understand it. It makes absolutely no sense to me. The White Man has lost the Will to live. It would take a brilliant psychologist to explain this one to me.

A majority of Whites have lost their sense of racial identity–really, I think more accurately, their Will to survive racially–and thus resent Indians for having retained theirs. After all, it has become a sign of “moral superiority” to disdain and disown one’s own race in some kind of “humility.” This is the liberal way.

The “holier-than-thou” among Whites these days has been translated into the “not-racist-like-thou.” Racism has become the new greatest sin and the creation of a raceless society has become the highest aim.

Don’t feel too persecuted: the last hold-outs among the Mormons were attacked for not going along with the miscegenation agenda and their children were seized and taken from them by the Federal government. It’s just a question of time before they can get round to persecuting the Amish.

In the New US, the command is, “Thou shalt mix blood or stand condemned.”

• 6 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 2:21 am

Think of how easy the new anti-racist religion make things for selfish Whites!

You don’t have to worship or honor God.

You don’t have to make sacrifices for your fellow-White, nor for you family. No need to repent or strive to lead a virtuous life.

You can pursue your own selfish ambitions and still be supremely “righteous” — all that you need do is denounce “white racism” (and hate those Whites who wish to remain loyal to race).

Was there ever an easier religion to follow.

• 7 colleague graduate // Apr 13, 2010 at 7:46 am

David, I agree with the Indian art. Those big chief headress outfits are the most artistic outfits of anyone in the world, including Africans(not Kenyans) which wear some costumes with animal skins and feathers, but not as much as Indians. All the other outfits of lesser chieftans and braves also are artistic, like the porcupine tail headwear. Economically, people can visit Indian sites on the i-net and buy their stuff. I just tried to buy a turquoise ring, and paid w/ my debit card, and the ring never came to my door. I called them, and the woman said the order never got to her from the other department. Then she said they were out of that ring size. She recredited my card, and that was the end of the art attempt by me. I told her I had a nephew who had Indian blood in him, and she turned me on to another Indian’s site. Maybe I’ll give his a shot. I believe Indian leaders should ask for more peyote farms, because I’ve heard where it’s getting scarce in South Texas. Grow it on Indian land in each state where it’s legal to grow it. I recommend popping a button each time you read the Bible, because a King James version is not all that easy to interpret. I’ve never done peyote either, but I took mescaline once in college, and have no idea if it was actually from peyote. Atlanta is a long way away from peyote country. I don’t do any drugs now except wine and legal liquor.

• 8 colleague graduate // Apr 13, 2010 at 8:07 am

Thras, I’m not a brilliant psychologist, but I have training in the behavioral area. I believe whites are giving their offspring to blacks because of the concept of “propinquity”. This is a sociological concept whereby people get together for marriage because they live closer to each other than to people on the other side of town. They just see each other more each day, establishing familiarity and ease of contact, not having to spend alot on transportation to date each other during a courting relationship. Plus integration came. When I went to school, it was almost 100% segregated. Perhaps whites don’t want to worship because they are like me. They do not want to go to a church where a lesbian is now an ordained Bishop. So there is no more ability to worship. And they’re shut off from the NAC because they have no Indian blood in them. So do we become selfish? I do. But I am self-righteous enough to know that I do not need absolution from a lezbo. What do I do on Sundays? Garden. Computer- visit this site. Walk on the beach across the street at low tide. Eat food. Just live naturally. Visit http://nature-house.com to find out about how to live naturally without mention of religion coming in to the picture.

• 9 David Yeagley // Apr 13, 2010 at 8:30 am

Integration always means interracial sexual relations, and breeded kids. Integration is a kind of anti-race move, actually.

Now, segregation is a tool to protect one’s culture, ethnicity, race, etc. That’s all. Segregation is not racism. It is the opposite. It is for the purpose of protecting one’s race.

Racism is the desire to destroy another’s race. Negroes tend to be racist. White liberals are the worst racists of all.

• 10 David Yeagley // Apr 13, 2010 at 8:33 am

And you know, for all the liberalism in Left-wing Jewish Communists, I think we just have to consider Israel to straighten out those thoughts. If you want a nation, you have to have some unity of some kind. Do you think a Kenyan Mulatto would ever be elected Prime Minister of Israel? Or Chairman of the Arapaho?

Let’s get real. Down to basics. The obvious.

• 11 wyattearp // Apr 13, 2010 at 9:44 am

A fine example of “The NEW WORLD ORDER of GEORGE SOROS” would be post APARTHIED SOUTH AFRICA, under the communist (ANC) regime of Pres. Jacob ZUMA. this willbe worse than RHODESIA’s 1970′s conversion. (Zimbabwe under Pres. MUGABE since 2002). Nationalizing mining companies, collectivizing farmland, and a growing “TERROR CAMPAIGN” against the WHITE LAND OWNERS. Slogan song “KILL the BOAR”, only 3 million white AFRICAANERS. This place is the lefties/progressives posterchild example of success. Kill the folk’s that feed and employ you. OPRAH WINFRY’S darlin.

WYATT

• 12 wyattearp // Apr 13, 2010 at 9:51 am

Forgot, other minority populations (chinese & Indian merchant class) and indigenous tribes(LESOTHO, ZULU’s) in SOUTH AFRICA suffering as well.

WYATT

• 13 wyattearp // Apr 13, 2010 at 10:27 am

here in the USA what i see going on is increasing polarization of the LEFT & RIGHT along idealogical, not “RACIAL” lines, like the liberals claim. this is a good thing. We have white vs white, black vs black, jew vs jew, –ect, debate taking place. We as a soveign nation(USA) are at a critical “TRAIL FORK” where the citizens will decide the future. WHO will win? god willing and the river dont rise, GOOD will defeat EVIL! Political struggle may escalate to the point where great personal sacrifice is required! I say fear not for, for GODS blessing (GOOD) is in the heart of every true AMERICAN PATRIOT. Many great AMERICAN WARRIORs(of all races) have gone before and shown the WAY.

WYATT

• 14 David Yeagley // Apr 13, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Thank you, Mr. Wyatt Earp. And keep that badge shining!

Division does seem to be the call. Barry was hired to create as much of it as possible.

But, you know, being a student of scripture, I have to say, I believe the Lord is in this. In the end, there are two classes of people: those that trust the Lord (the good), and those that don’t (the bad). This is basically what you just said. I’m just saying that, we needn’t be totally dismayed at the apparent failing of America. There’s more to the story than that.

I just want to make the point, again, that the ultimate division is a spiritual one, not a political, racial, or ideological one. One’s relationship with the Creator does affect one’s political, ideological, and racial views, indeed, however.

• 15 David Yeagley // Apr 13, 2010 at 12:43 pm

I realize I went perhaps a little overboard on my blog here. A little angry. A little dramatic. Not meant to offend, only to encourage.

• 16 colleague graduate // Apr 13, 2010 at 2:27 pm

I’m not religious. I never pray, nor will I ever unless forced to at someone’s funeral, and then I probably would not read the prayers out loud, just look at them in the prayer book. I don’t consider myself bad, though, like David calls me. Additionally, I don’t consider myself “Bad Eagle”. Others might call me bad because they want to proselytize me. No, I think I’m gonna stick with “Bad Eagle”. Right, David?

• 17 David Yeagley // Apr 13, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Colleague, who called thee bad? Thine own conscience? T’was not I. T’were not I to tell, or I wist not what to say. I bid thee well, not ill.

(Just don’t ask me how kish-su-it (wicked, wild) got associated with my ancestor. Truly, I know not.

• 18 colleague graduate // Apr 13, 2010 at 2:37 pm

This commenting area is filled with too many comments that echo David, as in Pawnee Larry Echohawk’s name. People are sounding exactly like David, but just rewording what David has already said, not offering anything from their own minds except rewording. It is as if they are students who took notes on David’s classroom professing, and then regurgitated what David said at test time. It’s very monotonous and boring reading the plagiaristic comments that copy David. They come across as not real. I believe mine are the only ones that have real ideas in them, instead of an exact copy of what David had just said or has been saying of late. I’m here to derive thought from David “tuition-free”, and realize I’m coming away with a valuable bargain. I’m lucky to be in here at all. Emory didn’t even accept me for undergraduate school, as opposed to David getting accepted for a Masters program there. I’m treading on thin ice here.

• 19 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 4:24 pm

“Perhaps whites don’t want to worship because they are like me. They do not want to go to a church where a lesbian is now an ordained Bishop. So there is no more ability to worship.”

No doubt this is a factor in church attendance worship. I was thinking of worshiping in a psychological-spiritual sense–i.e., in one’s own heart.

I believe that everybody worships something, be it sports stars, the Hollywood culture, the acquisition of wealth, or whatever. (Watching television mindlessly 6 hours a day comes mighty close to “worship” to my way of thinking, though clearly not in the religious sense.) By “worship God,” I did not necessarily mean church attendance. I was thinking of having “the fear of God” in one mind and soul, as well as love for God.

What could be an easier way to be “righteous” than to have one simple commandment: “Thou shalt not love thy race”? Or it might be stated: “Thou shalt be totally indifferent to thy race.”

According to the popular (the leftist) definition — note that I fully agree with Dr.Yeagley’s definition of true racism — any expression of pride and loyalty to one’s own race is “racism.”

In any event, since the future of any race is in its youngest generation, Whites are already set to enjoy minority status, as Whites ten years of age and under are just another minority.

I believe that it’s too late for America. Whites have lost the country. I do not think, however, that it’s too late for Europe–at least not yet.

I agree that in the end race is but one factor in a man’s outlook on life, and that trust in God, or lack thereof, is the ultimate standard. If God “meant nothing” in creating ethnic-based (race-based) nations, then the liberals are morally superior to me, as I find this an unlikely proposition. If He meant nothing, as most people today seem to believe, then the liberals are right on the subject of race.

Of course, one might take the Evolutionary position into account, as there are powerful arguments in that field against integration, though they are politically incorrect and thus suppressed in the academic world.

• 20 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 5:12 pm

Indian attire certainly is artistic.

I also find the traditional Chinese Kung Fu gi (uniform) more attractive than the Japanese gi. (Not that this is of any consequence!) The Japanese gi looks simply like a pair of white pajamas. ;)

• 21 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Psalm 9:17 “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.”

If the Old Testament is like the New, then “nations” means ethnic nations (like the Scots, the Germans, the French, or the Sioux).

In the book of Lamentations, it states that the loss of the nation’s children to members of another race is a “judgment” of God. The people are warned that their daughters will be given to men of other nations — or races, if you will.

In light of this, and in light of the fact that ancient Philistia was racially submerged and ceased to be a discrete people and nation, how might we appraise the current American situation?

• 22 Thrasymachus // Apr 13, 2010 at 11:25 pm

I thought the statement about having the children be given to strangers — foreigners — was in the writings of Jeremiah.

The closest verse I can find just now is this in Deuteronomy 28 :32 “May thy sons and thy daughters be given to another people, thy eyes looking on, and languishing at the sight of them all the day, and may there be no strength in thy hand.” (Catholic translation)

Also translated: 28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand. (KJV)

And again in verse 41: “Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, and shalt not enjoy them: because they shall be led into captivity.”

Here the text seems merely to suggest slavery.

I do believe that elsewhere in the Old Testament specific mention is made of miscegenation — that one’s sons and daughters will be married off to another people; the threat is that intermarriage will take place as punishment for the sins of the people.

However, I have been unable to find again the verse I happened to read one day while in a library. It was quoted in one of Bishop Fulton Sheen’s books, written during the Second World War.

• 23 wyattearp // Apr 14, 2010 at 8:08 am

dear David Yeagley

No offence taken, you sir are correct about the spiritual division being central in this struggle. the liberal left has usurped GOD’s natural laws, with inferior “MAN MADE BUREAUCRACY’. Denying the spiritual hand in this NATIONs founding. I would not worry about going a little overboard, A big bull stirs a lot of dust!

WYATT

• 24 DCasper // Apr 7, 2012 at 11:20 pm

The Sioux have a great nation, so treat em fair and square. But, Custer didn’t listen, at Little Big Horn Custer died. Johnny Horton

To ignore the Native American is to lose our honor. I served three tours in Iraq and was disgusted when Sadam surrendered while he still had a pistol in his hand. He died with no honor and left us feeling disgusted that Americans and Iraqi’s had died fighting because a coward had no honor.

The Sioux were an enemy with honor and courage who have become friends with honor and courage. To not listen to them while we still listen to Iraqi’s is a disgrace to our Soldiers (including Sioux Soldiers) and our Country.