‘Sincerely White’ People Don’t Need Nazis

by David Yeagley · February 17, 2010 · 13 Comments ·

UPDATE: American Renaissance Cancelled Again. As of 6:30 EST, the Capital Skyline Hotel cancelled, after having promised to withstand all pressure.

It is an unfortunate for ‘sincerely white’ people to be associated with Nazis. White people who honestly care about the future of the white race, and all the civilization it created in the world, must formally refuse any notion that the post WWII white race has any need for Nazis or can accommodate any basic Nazi notions of the white race.

The memory of failure. The emblem of
crossed and crooked ways. All it means now
is hatred. What will that accomplish?

Hitler did not love the white race, nor did he work to preserve it. This is a delusion, of the gravest order. Hitler was all about power–his own power. He used the white race–and brutalized any portion of it that resisted his power scheme. BadEagle.com has written about this before.

Hitler was a Marxist, or, a Socialist. It is in the very name of his party: National Sozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the National Socialist German Workers Party. How plain can it be? The idea that, because Hitler hated Jews his socialism is somehow distinct from Russian Communism is a fatal error. That Hitler hated Lenin and Stalin doesn’t mean he was different. This Nazi fetish among white supremacists today will be the undoing of any ‘sincerely white’ movement.

But, let’s be pedagogical about this. Ask the simple question: did Naziism work? Was it successful? More importantly, was it able to rid the world of the dreaded Jew? On the contrary, the American Jewish community, the state of Israel, the Anti-Defamation League and the American Civil Liberties Union declare that Naziism was a huge mistake. Why in the world would anyone want to associate with such a failed program? What kind of immaturity would cling to the emblem of a past disaster? For the memory of a few moments of historical hate, white people will jeopardize the future of their entire race? Again? Did they learn nothing?

And while we’re on the Jews (as BadEagle.com seems so often to be), I might add that organizations like the Anti-Defamation League and the American Civil Liberties Union are over the top at this point, over-reacting, and pushing the envelop in ways that will forever keep these Nazi-types alive and fervent. (Who knows? Maybe that’s the sublimated intent of the ADL and the ACLU. Mabye it’s a symbiotic relationship.) The real point being, however, that the ADL and the ACLU obviously should not attack the founding religion of the country which hosts them. Their aggressively anti-Christian indeological “pogroms” really should stop. Such actions in fact only emboldens Muslim tyrannists, and does not accomplish much for Jewish protection or even freedom.

But that’s a different issue. The point here is, not the excesses of professional Jewish organizations (which may or may not represent the best interests of Jewish people in the end), but the dearth of ‘sincerely white’ people with public presence. It seems that anti-American Attorney General Eric Holder was right. Americans (white people) are afraid to talk about race. “A nation of cowards,” he called them. Why is that? Why do white people, like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Laura Ingraham, Greta Van Susteren, or Mark Levin, or even Sarah Palin, never talk about the white race? Why do they prove Eric Holder right at every turn, on every show?

I believe it is because they are profoundly delicate and morally sensitive people. (It’s their Judeo-Christian tradition.) They sincerely do not wish to offend anyone. They know how utterly superior the white race really is, when it comes to talent, power, and accomplishment. But they would never, ever rub that in anyone’s face, or even appear to. But their kindness is of no help now to the embattled white race. Their gracious spirit in this matter is confusing to all. To ignore the “white” elephant in the room is turning reality upside down, or at least tempting terrible error. It emboldens dark races to think irrationally, and to act foolishly. I do not accuse the white leaders of cowardice, necessarily, but of being too good, probably. Too genteel. They need a little reality adjustment themselves, seems to me, grand and lofty as they truly are. No, they don’t want to brag on themselves, so I’ll brag for them. They really are great. We’re all just facing a serious communication problem right now–which they’re pretty much creating themselves, by their public humility.

Nazis aren’t humble. They’re not great, either. There are probably ‘sincerely white’ people among them, but these need to doff that egregious emblem of failure and destruction. Make a new one. I say to Nazis, Hitler is not your leader. Not if you really love the white race. There are other whites who sincerely do love the white race, and you’re horrid tribute to Hitler’s disaster certainly does not help them. I realize the ‘sincerely white’ movement is still building bases, but, the Nazi element should evolve into something legitimate or be abandoned.

Try something Persian. Of the Caucasian peoples, the pre-Achemanids were from a most ancient stock. Indeed, Elam represents probably the oldest element of civilization in the white race, and perhaps in the world. (This is based on fairly recent archeological discoveries of decorated pottery in southwestern Iran.) Use some ancient Persian emblem if you want something to represent a benevolent power that honors all races and ethnicities.

Or, just keep a jolly old English tradition. Specifically, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is the portion of the white race that created the modern world we all live in. They should be willing to honor themselves for who and what they are. Don’t leave that important work to other races.

Whites dressed up like Indians to show defiance of authority
–of white authority.

(But now, come to think of it, the WASPs had a problem with passive/aggressive personality traits even in the beginning. Why, they had to use the Indian as a mascot when they had their first Tea Party! They couldn’t stand up and say, “We’re the greatest!” They had to disguise themselves as their own most formidable enemy–the Red Savage. What a story! Well, maybe there’s the answer to the new ‘sincerely white’ movement. They need a new emblem? A new mascot? Use an American Indian warrior. Make me proud.)

Posted by David Yeagley · February 17, 2010 · 5:31 pm CT · ·

Tags: American Indians · Bad Eagle Journal · Communism · Jews · Mascots · Persia · Politics · Race · White Race

• 1 Thrasymachus // Feb 17, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Dr. Yeagley,

Your thought and mine agree entirely on this matter.

In the U.S., Whites can simply point out the fact that white children 10 years old and under are just another minority. They must point out that the white minority worldwide is rapidly shrinking.

All these terrible fratricidal wars, from the War Between the States to the First and Second World Wars have taken countless lives out of the race. Also the war against the unborn white child has claimed countless millions.

Were it not for these things, the White Race would probably not be an endangered species.

Jesse Jackson has openly declared war on Western Civilization. Isn’t that enough proof that something’s gone terribly wrong?

May God help us all!

• 2 David Yeagley // Feb 17, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I am deeply concerned about the white race, obviously. (I don’t want to wake up one morning and have another foreign race in charge–one that I didn’t even have a chance to fight!) I really think that Nazi bit is like a rusted, broken chain inextricably bound around the soul of the naive and scared. It isn’t the answer.

Sincerely white people are strong. They will win. They will transcend. They just need to have the right thoughts, and to dispense with the wrong associations, wrong ideas, and wrong emblems.

• 3 MariaAnastasia // Feb 17, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Dr Yeagley, I agree with you on this. While I already have a reason to be anti-Nazi, due to my Jewish heritage….I don’t understand why Nazi sympathizers don’t see that Hitler was no true friend of the White race.

He started WW2 by invading Poland (a White nation); he declared war against other White nations such as England, France, the US, etc (and consequently was responsible for the deaths of MANY White men and women both civilian and military)…how can they call him pro-White?

Hitler was pro-Germanic, but not pro-White. He wanted power more than anything else.

• 4 bear // Feb 17, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Doc, you said, “They know how utterly superior the white race really is, when it comes to talent, power, and accomplishment. But they would never, ever rub that in anyone’s face, or even appear to.” *** excuse me Doc, but I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! ***

• 5 Thrasymachus // Feb 17, 2010 at 8:10 pm

MariaAnastasia,

You’re absolutely correct.

Those who look to Hitler as a savior do so because they are deeply afraid of what’s happening to their children and grandchildren and see in Hitler only what they want to see — someone who spoke up and warned people of the threat of a future multiculturalism.

Other than that (a point on which he was partially correct), nothing Hitler said or did was helpful, only harmful, to white interests. He was totally focused on Germany and had no real interest in human beings — only in bolstering his own ego. He wanted to be worshiped like he was a god.

The root of the problem is that whites these days who sincerely care about the future of their children and grandchildren simply have no positive role model in resistance to forced integration who was thoroughly righteous — at least none that I can think of offhand.

It is questionable whether Hitler had ever known a true friendship in all his life. Because of being an abused child and many other factors, he was severely mentally unbalanced. He was an ego-maniac.

I’m not interested in a “master race.” I’m interested in simple survival.

These are deep waters now. So many historical threads to untangle. Perhaps only a clear universal uderstanding of how nation-states came into existence and why they are justified can save civilization now.

People need to know that, logically, liberalism leads to a global society in which no national identity can ever have any true significance. In such a ‘Brave New World,’ national identity is no more meaningful than the identity of a professional sports team. (This is one reason that many White Nationalists, including myself, are not fans of professional sports.)

• 6 David Yeagley // Feb 17, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Bear, maybe I used the wrongs words. Whatever it was that the white man had (has) that enabled him to build the modern world–that he had, and apparently no other race had. Talent? Power? Courage? (Russell Means told me, “Lies!”)

The European white man did something no one else had done before. Even travelling to the moon!

I don’t know what else to call it. What would you call it? The mullahs call it “The Great Satan.”

• 7 David Yeagley // Feb 17, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Thras, I’m all for “national teams,” as long as the members are from the nation they represent! It’s like beauty pageants. There is no national meaning any more, in national soccer teams, or in national beauty pageants…

• 8 bear // Feb 18, 2010 at 7:54 am

I prefer the terms detrimental drive, deceitfullness, covetousness, overpowering numerical superiority, and self serving religious motivation. (I must give them credit however they posess a certain level of intelligence geared to make some pretty useful things…..that would be their contribution.)

• 9 David Yeagley // Feb 18, 2010 at 8:37 am

But, globally speaking, the white race is in the minority, and has always been. What do they have that makes them superior in all things worldly? How did they get it?

Are you willing to blame all the ills of the world on the superior evil of the white race? That’s like the whites blaming the Jews. You can’t blame a minority for their smarts or strengths.

• 10 bear // Feb 18, 2010 at 9:18 am

Doc said, “Are you willing to blame all the ills of the world on the superior evil of the white race?

Now, I am talking only worldly power here, and not morality, though, the white race is certainly not less moral than any other people around. (I do think Indians were top of the line, however, before the white invasions.)”

I believe that whites have certainly had a much larger impact on all cultures than any other group. Not necessarily just the british as germanic tribes have certainly had a great impact on everything from technology, music, literature, sciences……. etc… Intelligence and technological advancements aside I find the european ancestors of historic times to be very morally bankrupt, at least when compared to the religious ideals they professed to uphold. More so than other races or nations?……No I think there is a universal evilness in the heart of man, Euro whites simply positioned themselves in a more advantageous position to ply their tools of the “evil” trade. Look at any Nation from the heart of africa, europe, mexico, or Soverign Indian nation and you will see corruption, greed, theft, and dishonesty to the highest levels, but these are tools that the Indians have learned to use and master after all of the years of exposure to the Anglo culture. In regard to the Indian and their contributions to this society the qualities that set them apart are their strength, courage, honor, and a uncommon morality not seen in many other cultures. I just have a hard time seeing a morally bankrupt group of people from years back being professed as some type of superior race. Do they exhibt some very noble characteristics…absolutely. But so far as a master race..I ain’t buying into it.

• 11 Thrasymachus // Feb 18, 2010 at 9:42 am

Yes, professional sports teams in the old days — there was glory and honor in it back then!

How I wish the national media would cover these hotel cancellations. I’ve little doubt that this is being swept under the rug. What would be the case if the NAACP or some similar group conference were kicked out of one hotel after another?!

• 12 Thrasymachus // Feb 18, 2010 at 10:18 am

“I just have a hard time seeing a morally bankrupt group of people from years back being professed as some type of superior race. Do they exhibt some very noble characteristics…absolutely. But so far as a master race..I ain’t buying into it.”

I certainly am not promoting any “master race” and/or “morally superior” doctrine. It is just that the white man’s “time of decay” has arrived, as predicted by Chief Seattle:

“Why should I mourn at the untimely fate of my people? Tribe follows tribe, and nation follows nation, like the waves of the sea. It is the order of nature, and regret is useless. Your time of decay may be distant, but it will surely come, for even the White Man, whose God walked and talked with him as friend with friend, cannot be exempt from the common destiny. We may be brothers after all.” — CHIEF SEATTLE, “My People” (a reply to Washington Territory Governor Isaac Stevens’ offer in 1854 to purchase land) [taken from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary of Quotations)

I personally think that the White Race may very well perish from this eart. It certainly will likely be reduced to a powerless and helpless remnant-people.

This may be its just deserts, but I wish that both past and present wrongs could be undone. Obviously, the past cannot be changed.

It is not power over other races that I want. In principle, I am opposed to any race having dominion over any other. It is simple survival for ALL nations — including all American Indian nations — that I am seeking.

It seems to me that if the liberal oligarchs win out, all the peoples of the earth will be reduced to slavery and misery. Surely there is a common interest that the principle of national sovereignty and local autonomy should prevail, if only to limit the powers of darkness. When all mankind is united, there is no limit to the evil that can then flourish.

Genesis 11: 6 “And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.”

• 13 Attack the System » Blog Archive » Updated News Digest February 27-28, 2010 // Feb 27, 2010 at 6:45 am

[...] “Sincerely White” People Don’t Need Nazis  [...]