Op-Ed Column

The Hated White Race

by David Yeagley · June 16, 2009 · 65 Comments ·

“Fifty years from now, there won’t even be any white people!” said my pathological Middle Eastern neighbor. He knew I was an American Indian, and he expected me to dance in his vision.

I didn’t. I found his attitude, and that of his angry black wife, repulsive. I don’t appreciate being presumed upon or being dictated to in any matter, especially in the matter of race. Nobody tells this Indian how to think. I’m free to like and dislike whomever I please, for whatever reasons I choose.

My two neighbors were racists, obviously. And they were making me a victim of their racism. Because I was non-white, they presumed I was a natural partner in their resentment and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak.

This all happened many years ago, but, I never forgot it. Today, I see truth in the words of my Middle Eastern neighbor. White women are leaping in bed with black men, or other darkies of the world, and popping out strange-looking children. Generally speaking, the male in these incidents could not care less about the children. It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create.

But I will not dismiss this kind of race destruction as sexual caprice or mindless ego in aimless men. It is not some Über-design of social architects, or the express intent of integrationists. While racial disintegration may be the result, there are other inevitabilities at work in the process.

Like the universal law of aesthetics. We want beauty. Superior beauty lies in the white race. It is the variety of color, the red hair, the blonde hair, the green eyes, the blue eyes. All the other races in the world have only one coloring, the same black hair, the dark brown eyes and skin. A bit drab in comparison, can’t we say?

A true redhead, only in the
hated white race.

The darkies of the world are truly fascinated with the white race, and always have been. However, there is a certain envy that naturally, unavoidably develops. It seems Hitler had a point when he referred to “the hated white race.” (Mein Kampf, p.325.) But the sexual encounter of the dark with the white makes the white dark. And what most people—especially white people—forget is the fact that the white race is the minority in the world. It is, and has always been, vastly out-numbered by the dark races. Moreover, the pigmentations of the white race are all genetically recessive. The whiteness is first to fade.

Therefore, integration tends to mean elimination for the white race. That’s simply the way of the genetic world. That the white race became the most powerful, dominant, ruling race may be attributed to cultural values more than anything else. It was of course the white race that adopted the Judeo-Christian religion. The social constructs and psychological hierarchies in this tradition evolved a people more astute and agile in every way.

A true blonde, only in the hated white race.

Whatever ‘mental’ problems the white race developed as a result of being more powerful are only fairly recent evolutions. In his day the white man has created a throne like no other in history. If it is criminal at the foundation, the challenge is chiefly from envy—always the weakest charge. Besides, what’s the point of the dark man accusing the white man of not keeping his white morals, if the dark man himself does not believe in those morals? The charge of hypocrisy is moot, made in impotence. (The white man’s self-flagellation is the only hope of the darkies.)

I would not look forward to a time when there is no white race. My neighbors were nothing I would want to see more of in this world—certainly not their attitude. But that there is a growing number of people in the world who think like them is a concern. The Muslim world tends to produce such a disposition.

Disguised though it may be in moral and religious terms, political terms, or even genetic terms, the case is fairly obvious: “the hated white race” is such for its beauty and power.

Posted by David Yeagley · June 16, 2009 · 10:04 am CT · ·

Tags: Op-Ed Columns · Politics · Race · Religion · White Race

Read More Op-Ed Columns »

• 1 mvalverde2000 // Jun 16, 2009 at 11:20 am

Amazing essay Bad Eagle. Unfortunately for me and my “kind” it is all so true….

What scares me even more is that if I as a white person wrote this essay – I would be condemned as a paranoid racist. Thank You Bad Eagle…

• 2 Natty Bumppo // Jun 16, 2009 at 12:49 pm

Dr. Yeagley said:
    “I don’t appreciate being presumed upon or being dictated to in any matter, especially in the matter of race. Nobody tells this Indian how to think. I’m free to like and dislike whomever I please, for whatever reasons I choose.”

Well I never… Humph!

No one ever had to force feed you gobbagoo?

(Have you become so indignant since recently checking your PayPal account?)

G G
    L
    ——

Nice editorial there.

I see below a banner for “Afro Romance” showing a black man and a white woman. Kind of ironic, no?
    The subtext reads,”Where love is more than skin deep.”

Wow! Good timing again?

• 3 Natty Bumppo // Jun 16, 2009 at 12:56 pm

The “Afro Romance” banner is now at the top, right next to Ann Coulter in a little black dress the lower part of which is eclipsed by the word “Guilty”.

I’m confused.

I hope Ann is not guilty of that. That would totally change my perception of her.

• 4 David Yeagley // Jun 16, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Google is liberal. Liberal means interracial sex, mixed breeds, multi-culti-culturalism, one world, globalist false godism…you know, the whole nine yards.

All major business is liberal. I suppose they fear being sued by the ACLU. Therefore, they are aggressive now about their liberalism, these mega-corps conglomorates.

• 5 David Yeagley // Jun 16, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Say “white,” and the automatons think “black.” Why, didn’t you know white people are actually black? The white race is a wee extension of the black race.

Go black, baby! Forget that “green” stuff. Go black–and let it be the white women who lead out. Back to black!

Ah, the lost white race. What a tragedy.

• 6 Rohan_de_Silva // Jun 23, 2009 at 9:57 pm

I am from South Asia (from Sri Lanka to be precise). Although I am NOT White, I am NOT one of the people mentioned by Bad Eagle. In fact, I am what you guys call a ”racial realist”.

The White race is clearly the most beautiful and most powerful. There is no question of that. Sure, Europeans have done lots of damage to us through colonialism. But that is NOTHING compared to what our own people do and have done to each other. Here in the 3rd world there is a thing called the ”caste system”. It’s worse than racism, because, racism is where one race discriminates against another race. The ”caste system” is where one race discriminates against their OWN race. It’s terrible.

I have a theory: In nature, the most beautiful will always be the most powerful and creative. Even among the animals, the most beautiful and majestic, the lion, is the king of the jungle. The elephant although bigger in stature is clumsy and not regal in appearance.

I think it’s as simple as that. Here in the 3rd world of South Asia, we are not much better than Africans.

Also, your theory about inter-racial marriages sprouting ”freaks” is absolutely true. The best example of that is South Asia. Take India for example. The people of Indian sub-continent, they have found out through genetic testing to be a combination (mix) of 6 or 7 races (who lived in the pas). The result is horde of mongrels. The skin color of people here range from very fair to very dark. The appearance ranges from looking White to looking like Africans. So, here people have no way of getting along with each other. The darkies are jealous of the fair people and, among darkies also the caste system comes into play. Plus the class system here is not like the class system among Whites. It’s much more deep that that. The class system itself is just like another ‘’caste system’’. The Indian sub-continent is the perfect example of why there should be no-interracial marriages.

All the marriage proposals here say that they are fair in skin color and they also look for people of fare skin. Its ridicules to the point of being a joke.

Here in my country, most people are brown in skin color and looks wise have more or less aboriginal features. The people with fair skin and having European features are the envy of everybody else (i.e. darkies). I think the same is true for Arabs. They too have this problem. Most Arabs doesn’t look sophisticated and have dark skin. Only a minority of Arabs have refined features and fairer skin.

But I don’t think the White race will disappear in fifty years from now. The inter-racial marriages form only a very small part of the whole picture. However, I would not know what will happen in 100 years time. Things can take a turn to the worse, because the White people have no REAL competitors in this planet, they are bored, me thinks. So they might bet bored and loose those spark for life and just wither away.

• 7 ScottRoberts44 // Jul 8, 2009 at 11:01 pm

This destruction of the White race is not an accident. The White race has been hijacked by what we commonly refer to as being the “Jews”. To understand the nature of the relationship between Gentile and Jew one must 1st research the manner in which parasites in nature attempt to live off of and eventually destroy the hosts in which they invade. We cannot simply think of Jews as being “just another race” or “religion”. There are Jews mixed into EVERY race and they will always move onto wherever the proverbial “getting is good”.

That being said and from lack of time and space to get into all of the details of the dynamics of this “relationship”, I will point out a couple of things to you and then it will be up to you to look into these FACTS if you deem it worth your while to do so.

1st of all, the events we see unfolding as well as this potential outcome you speak of 50 years into the future is a DELIBERATE act of GENOCIDE against the White race. And this GENOCIDE is being carried out by the Jews. THEY open up our borders, they make the policy in “our” countries(ZOG), they control the money, and they manipulate reality (and our minds) with THEIR monopoly on the media.

One of the major functions of their media is to instill this FALSE GUILT into the minds of all White children. Blaming them for things in which they did not participate in. And furthermore, blaming them for things that their ancestors did NOT even do.

Case in point, almost EVERY slave ship was owned by a JEW. Over 75 of slaves were owned by JEWS. The US Government that committed acts of GENOCIDE against the Native American people was controlled by JEWS. Yet non Whites are taught (by the JEWISH media and educational system) to hate Whites and blame them for things in which JEWS themselves actually did (talk about piling massive insult upon already unforgivable injury). AND Whites accept this “responsibility” and carry this BURDEN on their shoulders without thought. So weighed down by it that Whites collectively welcome and accept their own destruction and inevitable extinction.

Not sure what the limit is here for my comment, so I will leave it at that right now. But for more of these forbidden facts, please stop by my site. http://www.TheForbiddenTruth.net I dont ask for or accept any donations, I just want people to know the TRUTH. All races are welcomed to join us in this fight for knowledge and our lives.

thanks to the author of this wonderful article.

• 8 Elena Haskins // Jul 9, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Thank you, David Yeagley.

What a lovely treat.

After I graduated from U.C. Berkeley, I worked doing economic development on a beautiful “reservation”.

Tough experience.

Everyone I was supposed to be helping was actually better off than me with health insurance, housing, scholarships, etc.

Of possible interest:
    Traditions of the Ancient White People (Wa-gas) from To The American Indian by Lucy Thompson

Relevant thread:

All Best,
    Elena Haskins

• 9 An Unbelievable Article « Thewhitechrist’s Weblog // Jul 12, 2009 at 7:48 am

[...] http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ [...]

• 10 Sympathetic American Indian, David Yeagley! « Steveintheswamps’s Blog // Jul 13, 2009 at 4:35 pm

[...] American Indian, David Yeagley! By Steve in the swamps American Indian David Yeagley expresses sympathy for the dying White [...]

• 11 Argusbeach // Jul 15, 2009 at 9:46 am

You’re absolutely full of shit, Bad Eagle. Blonde hair, light eyes, brown hair, red hair, and all of their minor variations can easily be expressed amongst light to light brown skinned humans regardless of their race. Look up centrial asians who have white admixture if you don’t believe me.

Oh, there’s this too: http://thestudyofracialism.org/about1096.html

Melanesians, which include Papuans and aborigines, can often exhibit blonde and brown hair, in a wide variety of shades and colorations, well into adulthood, despite having dark skin and frequently looking like black africans.

These fijians look like mulattos, yet the woman with glasses has brown hair: http://www.fiji.gov.fj/naitaba/Fijiweek/14_G.jpg

And, in central australian aborigines, frequencies of blondism can reach up to 100%- higher than Finland, which has the highest frequencies of blondism in Europe, along with a good deal of central asian admixture: http://backintyme.com/forum/store/AustralianAboHair.gif

Melanesians can even exhibit reddish blonde hair, and some Papuans have red hair. I don’t know of what genes control for these hair colors, but they’re obviously far different from the ones seen in whites, and likely far more dominant due to, well, being in such dark skinned people. And far more dominant.

I once knew a “black” boy with light brown skin, green eyes, and copper colored hair. Seems like racial mixing can even produce new hair phenotypes.

Cranio-facial structure is a different manner, and while many seem to act as if cranio-facial structure shifted towards european means is universal, they act as if europeans don’t have their own unattractive cranio-facial traits. Which they certainly do.

Admittedly, skin color is a very debatable aspect of human beauty, but darker skinned humans have the advantage over highly homogenous groups like whites with being able to exhibit a striking variety of skin colors.

I admire honesty from anyone, especially when its a member of an ethnic group who’s, well, more towards the bottom with the white supremacist ideals frequently expressed in the debate of nature-nurture. But not when they’re so full of shit like what you go on about.

By the way, to the jew-naming nutbag in a previous comment:

“The US Government that committed acts of GENOCIDE against the Native American people was controlled by JEWS.”

How the FUCK did jews control the American government back in the 1,700′s and 1,800′s? Were the ones who actually engaged in these supposed acts of genocide against native americans jews themselves?

• 12 Argusbeach // Jul 15, 2009 at 10:24 am

By the way, I love this line:

“It’s all about sexual aggression against the white race. They’re happy to conquer for the moment, and to create ghastly, permanent consequences. Marriage and family have nothing to do with these misanthropes, nor the lusus naturae they create. ”

Yes- non-white men, wholly motivated by lust and hatred against the white race in pairings with whites, are the true misanthropes. Not the half-comanche who paints the complexity of human relations in such a ridiculous light at all.

• 13 kes // Jul 16, 2009 at 7:39 pm

“Argusbeach” seems to have some serious anger issues. Those that have no argument generally resort to name calling, ridicule, and ad hominem attacks, a common character flaw among liberals.

Badeagle’s observations concerning race and beauty should be taken at the center, as in a bell curve, not in the extreme peripheries where you seem to find meaning, or worse, the lack thereof.

Finding exceptions to the rule is the tedious work of a dull mind.

The only objection I have to Badeagle’s fine essay is his use of the term “Judeo-Christian” as the basis of White civilization. This is an oxymoronic term and is completely meaningless. It is a term given to us to confuse the issues at hand.

Christianity is the only true common denominator of Western European civilization. Christianity was a complete rejection of “Judeo” concepts of God and morality as found in the Old Testament. Christ told the Pharisees–”Your God is not my God.” Thus Christ coined the term “Synagogue of Satan” to refer to the Pharisees and their psychopathic and wrathful God.

Aside from that, the Ashkenazi, eastern European Jews are not of the same racial stock of most White Europeans. Though they appear White to most people, they are actually of Mongol-Turk descent, and are later converts to Judaism.

And no one I know thinks of White Beauty when they think of Ashkenazi Jewish women, such as Barbara Streisand, Barbara Walters, or Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Well done, Badeagle.

• 14 Argusbeach // Jul 17, 2009 at 9:25 am

““Argusbeach” seems to have some serious anger issues.”

Ah, yes, anger issues. The fact I cursed a few times in reply to Yeagley’s hilariously misguided, arrogant, truly misanthropic screed, which you defend, means I have “anger issues”. Try harder.

“You have completely misinterpreted Badeagle’s points based on your own spurious arguments that, essentially, race does not exist because there seems to be so much variation within races, especially at the fringes.

Finding exceptions to the rule is the tedious work of a dull mind.”

Good lord, my arguments have NOTHING to do with that.

No, let me frame it abit better for you. Yeagley asserts that only whites can exhibit light hair and light eyes. This is heavily contradicted by it’s presence among numerous central asians, white-asian mixes, and even mongolians- IE, light hair and light eyes can easily exist among any humans with light skin or light brown skin, and, such mixtures can even create unique hair colors.

….And the case of most melanesians exhibiting light hair, with some papuans even having red hair. Easter Isladers even have red hair, and, contrary to nordicist ramblings, are not white, but are just polynesians, who are closely related to melanesians. Such massive racial groupings, while small in number, are certainly not “outliers”.

• 15 kes // Jul 18, 2009 at 11:29 pm

Think Marlon Brando, while he was filming “Mutiny On The Bounty” in Tahiti, and how he took a native wife. Think about “Omoo,” the autobiographical Melville novel, and all the White sailors who couldn’t wait to get on shore to spread their seed.

Gisele Bunchen is “Brazilian”, but she is predominantly of White european (German) descent, as are most of the elite of Brazil. What does that tell you? That some other Brazilians have a certain percentage of those genetics proves nothing, except that the dominant White class were ruled by their passions at times.

No one would argue that where White genes have been introduced, you will find, every now and then, remnants of those phenotypes.

You have a firm grasp of the obvious.

As to why Native American genes have been so easily assimilable into White European genes, and vise versa, that is a subject of another discussion…

• 16 Argusbeach // Jul 19, 2009 at 12:59 pm

“Argusbeach: Did it ever occur to you why some of these members of ‘indigenous’ races exhibit blonde hair and blue eyes? And no, it’s not because they just happen to have those “recessive” genes in all of them from the beginning.”

You have an unbelievably poor grasp of what I’ve been of saying. Yeagley asserts that “only whites” can express these phenotypes. That’s dead wrong. While it certainly takes european admixture in these non-white fair skinned and light brown skinned populations for light eyes and hair to show up, guess what? They’re NOT. WHITE. Yes, it certainly takes white admixture for these phenotypes to appear, but again- they. Are. Not. White. I was saying that to begin with. Those glorious light eye and light hair alleles will easily show up even amongst lighter skinned humans, even if whites somehow go extinct, contrary to Yeagley’s deranged assertions about all the darkies wanting to destroy white phenotypes for purely lustful gain. Or whatever hell it was.

“White Europeans have been everywhere in the Third World, and have introduced their genes either through conquest or consent. So it should come as no shock to you that every once in a while some child in Indonesia or New Guinea is born with White european phenotypes.”

Yeah, you obviously have barely read what I said. The extraordinarly high frequencies of blondism and other light hair colors amongst papuans and pacific islander populations have NOTHING to do with european admixture. Are papuans and aborigines all a bunch of mulattos or something? They’re all dark skinned, and show up quite easily in them, meaning their light hair alleles are much different from europeans. This light hair is all purely indigenous.

“Despite the dominance of darker, native DNA, why do you think that every once in a while the White recessive genes show up? Do the math.”

The frequency of light hair and light eyes amongst central asians and other racially mixed populations wherein northern europeans mixed with light skinned non-whites are not a case of “every once in awhile”. They are all quite frequent. Like I said- light hair and light eyes can show up in fair skinned and light brown skinned humans regardless of race. Outside of “caucasoid” populations and melanesians, these mutations are an extreme rarity. It’s been shown that many light eye and light hair phenotypes among caucasoids appeared relatively recently. Why this is, I don’t know, but a population like, say, east asians, or many amerinds, could have easily experienced such a mutation. The Yukaghir people of eastern Siberia, for example, have naturally occuring brown hair and are usually white skinned or light brown.

“My wife, though blonde and blue-eyed, is part Native American, and she is one of the most beautiful women you will ever lay eyes on. Think along the lines of Charlize Theron. And our child, thus, is also part Native American.

However, as Badeagle has correctly pointed out, what makes them both so striking is their European genetic dominance.”

Which he said could only appear in the “hated white race”. No talk of mixed-race offspring.

“You have a firm grasp of the obvious.”

Something you lack, along with basic reading comprehension and intellectual honesty.

• 17 daemon0233 // Jul 19, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Thanks, wise man, from Slovakia, Europe

• 18 Frank Roman // Jul 21, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Bad Eagle;

We believe that while no race of man has a lock on vice or virtue, or value or worth that does not mean any of them should be replaced by another.

From our organization’s website:

“Each people creates a culture that reinforces its own unique traits. A culture alien to that people would thus fail to reinforce their unique traits and ultimately lead to their dissolution and slow-motion genocide. Likewise, mass migration of one people into another people’s country causes unnecessary conflict, and hurts both the immigrants and the native population of the nation.

For this reason, EAU supports self-determination for all races and peoples; so they are free to develop and practice their own cultures and traditions in an environment that will continue their own unique development.

We believe that European Americans have a right to decide how they will live, and that an eventual geographic separation is necessary for the preservation of all unique cultures and values. Our fundamental interest is what most benefits European Americans as a people, and the preservation of our genes and our lands is undoubtedly in our best interest.”

• 19 disgustedhuman // Aug 11, 2009 at 9:08 am

Well, I must say I am stunned by the comments I have read here. It is of no wonder that humanity is in such turmoil and disarray. Still running around like children in a school yard. Is there any hope for any humans on this planet when everyone is so blindsided by race colour or creed. There is a larger picture out there people and it does not distinguish itself by whom we think we are. It will not matter what race we are or what colour we are if there is no habitable area to live. From my experiences in thiis life so far, I haven’t seen any differences amongst people in general regardless of race. Men are men and women are women. And the breeding out process has been going on since time immortal. We are all one in spirit no matter how any person choses to think. And what about LOVE? That seems to be a word that has been forgotten in every language. There are no boundaries to love!

• 20 kuhnkat // Aug 15, 2009 at 12:27 am

Dr. Yeagley,

doing research???

• 21 JAC // Sep 15, 2009 at 9:12 am

Thank you for being proud of your race.

Everyone is prejudice but not everyone is a racist.

• 22 Smile // Oct 13, 2009 at 7:51 pm

Beauty is nice and desirable. Beauty can also be in the eye of the beholder.

I’m not convinced at all that it actually has anything to do with externals as much as internals. God looks at the heart.

Perhaps when people attempt to keep there hearts they gravitate to more beautiful people. Beautiful people being found in every race (I think) there would be no scarcity in variety.

This is my way of saying I don’t understand the overly external observation with the preference to avoid interracial marriage. Isn’t it true there is no more Greek or Jew? Is Dr. Yeagley ever wrong? If so, does he graciously admit it? I imagine so.

After reexamining and you feel the same, please answer my sincere question: Can you justify your position on interracial marriage with a Biblical perspective included?

FYI: No, I do not and have never had an interracial marriage.

As usual an interesting article. I see you bring out the ‘haters’ a bit. As in the black ‘community’, it really ticks some off when others stray from the ‘reservation’.

• 23 Smile // Oct 13, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Oops: “Perhaps when people attempt to keep there…”
    I meant, their hearts.

Please excuse and in advance my expected copious. errors.

• 24 Thrasymachus // Nov 27, 2009 at 6:34 pm

“AfroRomance” ‘Where love is more than skin deep’

Er . . . does this mean that same-race couples — indeed this is meant to match Whites to Blacks, more so than, say, East Asians to Blacks . . . Well, are same-race white marriages merely ‘skin deep’? This is, you know, what the statement subtly implies (even if this is not intended).

Someone commented that miscegenation has been going on since time immemorial. That certainly does not demonstrate that it has been a good and desirable thing.

Various nations have become extinct throughout history for just this reason.

Ancient Philistia and its people no longer exist. Historians have examined the record only to learn that practices, such as those advanced in “AfroRomance,” are the soe reason the Philistines are nowhere to be found. They were never plagued with disease or starved or defeated in war — they simply race-mixed themselves out of existence as a people and a nation — just as the Ancient Egyptians did.

Is it desirable that a whole tribe or race or people should become extinct? Species can perish, and if any people, according to Charles Darwin, disobey Nature’s eternal laws by practicing unlimited, promiscuous miscegenation, they too will simply be erased from the planet.

It is mere foolishness to assume that wanting a particular nation (i.e.,people of the same racial origins) to survive demands hatred of other nations. This is like saying that admiring beautiful women means a man will necessarily go out and commit rape. It is rather the opposite. If a man genuinely loves women, he will never commit such a heinous crime against even one of them.

It took real courage and integrity for David Yeagley to write this excellent piece.

• 25 MariaAnastasia // Nov 28, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Wow. This article speaks to my soul, even though half of me is someone that White Nationalists would denounce as “not White”, since I am half-Jewish, and half (White) Gentile.

I threw my lot in with the White European race decades ago, and often feel like the only person of any Jewish ancestry who does. Like you, I am very conservative (though, unlike you, it seems, I am not a zionist)…I have always felt so alone amongst Jews because their politics and worldview differ so from my own. It is a very lonely situation to be in.

Like you, I find miscegenation between Whites and blacks abhorrent. I do not understand the fatal altruism which seems so inherent in White Europeans (though it seems to affect mostly the northern variety). I pray to God to save them from themselves.

I see White girls with negroes, and the resulting confused offspring, and wonder why these girls would throw away centuries of glorious White European heritage and ancestors for a ghetto rapper? It has never made any sense to me.

Even more though, I blame the JINO (Jewish in name only) liberals who control the media and Hollyweird, who inspire these gullible girls to do this.

The White race CANNOT die out. It MUST not.

• 26 Thrasymachus // Nov 29, 2009 at 7:17 pm

MariaAnastasia

You truly are a gem among your people! You are the only Jewish person I’ve ever heard express these common-sense views.

In a changing world, the ordinary Jewish people need to reassess their outlook on the question of the survival of Western culture and its people, for the survival of the West is good for the Jewish people as well.

• 27 Thrasymachus // Nov 29, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Also I want to say to MariaAnastasia:

The situation you have among Jews is felt now among many Whites as well.

I estimate that at least 60% — perhaps more — of Whites today have absolutely no concern for or interest in the survival of their race. In my own family, I am practically an outcast. Liberalism has taken root for now in the West. Whether it will hold until the West falls, as did Ancient Rome, or not, remains to be seen.

Thank you for your decency, courage, and good sense. You will find a welcome place at http://www.amren.com (if you’re not already familiar with that website).

• 28 Dunadan // Nov 30, 2009 at 6:50 pm

I’m “half-Jewish” if you want too. That is, four of my great-grandparents were Ashkenazi Jews, though none of my relatives is Jewish, not even my grandparents. I’m glad to hear about MariaAnastasia since it means I’m not the only one.

I’m a Racialist/Race-Realist and an Occidentalist since long ago. I always considered myself White, even if I’m part Jewish, and I know that some people will think I’m not White but it’s not how I see it.
    By the way, I don’t consider myself Jewish at all, it’s just about backround, but I have nothing against Jews per se nonetheless.

• 29 MariaAnastasia // Nov 30, 2009 at 7:41 pm

Thanks to Thras and Dunadan–

I actually know a few people of Jewish ancestry who feel as I do, thing is, they seem to be almost always “half-Jews”. I am proud of my Jewish heritage, but I am also proud of my Ukrainian heritage (my mother). And Dunadan I also have always called myself White regardless of what anyone might say. I’ve had negroes insist I am not White, because they want to make me think to have any Jewish ancestry you must be a negro-worshipper. But I think they also do it divide and conquer White people.

I have very serious issues with liberal Jews. I almost detest them more than the non-Whites who are ruining our cities and polluting White bloodlines.

• 30 Dunadan // Dec 2, 2009 at 1:16 pm

It’s interesting that you know such kind of people, I don’t. But I don’t even consider myself Jewish anyhow, even when I’m not ashamed of my Ashkenazi lineage.

• 31 Fornays // Jan 22, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Hey Yeagley, just what possessed your light father to give birth to you with a darky woman? Was he a misanthrope? A failed man? What do you consider yourself as a product of this? An abomination? Are you a celibate? You’d be denigrating race more if you married with a pure native american or a white.

What do you also consider Quanah Parker in this regard? I mean hey, he was half-white.

I don’t see it as too personal and crude to ask these kinds of questions in face of what you’ve said about people who engage in interracial relationships or mixed-race people.

Also, a previous post mentioned that light eyes are diluted by dark skin- not true. Many dark american blacks and south asians have light eyes.

• 32 david // Jan 24, 2010 at 11:55 am

Actually native americans are on the way out: their numbers have rapidly been decreasing since the 1920′s and their fertility rate is one of the lowest in the world. Just think: how often do you see native indians anywhere? Exactly.

And whomever said that whites and light-skinned individuals are a minority, I assume you are not as well-versed in demography of the world as myself. White and light-skinned individuals are the MAJORITY: America, Canada, Russia, Britain, China, Japan,Europe Australia…shall I go one? Russia and China alone are light-skinned and make up 35% of the current world’s population. Plus, Caucasians share the same “caucasoid” skeletal structure with Indians (from India) thus, whites have more in common with darker-skinned Indians than you think.

Also, in 100 years there might not be ANY races left if everyone keeps miscegenating and mixing races. There will be no white, nor black nor yellow — everyone will be of mixed race. Also, as long as christianity and judaism are prevalent in white people, millions will never allow themselves to procreate with a person of non-white orgin.

• 33 David Yeagley // Jan 24, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Fornays, yours are legitimate questions. I’m not offended, despite your style. You don’t seem to grasp the concept of genetic reestablishment, though. As races can be washed out, they can also be re-infused. Same process: careful breeding.

I’m a idealist, perhaps. To make a mistake is not the same as failing. I don’t think my father failed, but merely made a move I wouldn’t make. I feel no compulsion to imitate my father, or to perpetuate his actions, not on the score of intermarriage.

Breeds often end up marrying other breeds. But, remember, we’re talking race here, not ethnicity. There are pure whites, but, at least in America, most of them are mixed white ethnicities.

Light colored eyes are the result of mixed Caucasian, always. Somewhere in the background.

• 34 David Yeagley // Jan 24, 2010 at 2:59 pm

david, the Hindu bit has long been a bit of a mystery. HIndu people are indeed very dark, but have Caucasoid structural features and hair quality, generally. The higher cast are tend to be the Persian (Ayran) group from the ancient invasions. The “breeds” later became known as the gypsies, outcast by the Hindu when they regained their land.

You mustn’t count the Mongoloid as Caucasoid. Whites are in the minority in the world. Always have been. Part of what makes them fascinating, for their power and talent.

But, of course, this is all based on the tri-part theory of human race. The sons of Noah, Japeth (Mongoloid), Shem (Caucasoid), and Ham (Negroid). At least the Bible addresses the subject. Other ancient religions do not. Their gods created only the ethnicity that worships them. Ethno-centric, the ancient gods. All except the God of Israel, who claims to have created all the different nations (ethnos), intentionally, knowingly.

• 35 david // Jan 25, 2010 at 11:36 am

Well there probably isn’t a racial “majority” then in any sense of the word — China has long had a one-child policy implemented in their country, which inevitably leads to a the infanticide of millions of unwanted female babies. Current Chinese demographics now state that there is a massive spike in males in China in comparison to females; couple this with the fact that many in China are old and you see a major twist in China’s population in the future.I agree that Caucasoids are not a single majority but neither is any other race in the world at the moment. There may be more of a particular ethnic group but even these ethnic groups are split into hundreds of different castes, labels and groups. True minorities of the world are currently represented by many tribes in South America/Africa as well as natives in North America and (at the rate the war is going) possibly many in the middle east soon….white people will most likely see a decline in their numbers at least in North America through the next 50 years. But then again, all of the babies I see in multi-cultured Toronto are white so who knows….

• 36 You are all retarded fox // Jul 6, 2010 at 7:26 pm

This is the stupidest website I have ever seen. It’s all full of race haters, demon-possessed, idiots, racists, clowns, backward, chimpanze-breeded, ass-farting, morons, uneducated, downsyndromed, disgusting COPROPHAGIST, shit eaters….

You all are ignorant. You forget that blacks or the darkies men come to white women because only black dicks can really FUCK white women yummy asses and deliver them from white men frustration. Ask your women to go taste black disk just for one night and you will see what they will tell you!!! Morons, go do your own research!!! I pity this MF indian anarchist who poops this feces-smelling essay….

• 37 The extinction of the White race will benefit the non-White world - Page 4 - Stormfront // Sep 4, 2010 at 5:42 pm

[...] and animosity toward the white race. I was judged by the color of my skin, so to speak." The Hated White Race __________________ Atheistic thought found recognition in a wide variety of other, broader [...]

• 38 calliegal235 // Nov 5, 2010 at 7:56 pm

The above link is about the reduction of blue eyes in the United States.
    I told my sons about this recessive trait when I was home schooling them.
    At that time, my knowledge was based on an old genetic model, I now understand, however I told my sons that because the trait is so recessive, and mostly among the minority race, (us) it could disappear.
    However, I did find a new article about eye color, which said the researchers have found the genetic eye combinations are more complicated than previously thought. Still, I don’t understand how much could have changed from their much earlier model, since it is a recessive trait.
    Some have said there are many of the other races who have light hair, brown hair, etc. I don’t think you grasp the meaning of the word many, in terms of these genetic patterns. If you were working with orchids and wild flowers, I think you would be more atuned to the significance of the actual numbers involved.
    I had light hair, when I was a child, but it was light brown. My brother’s hair was what is called a tow-head; it was almost white. Now in his fifties, his hair is dark brown. But some people retain their light blonde hair through their later years, so obviously this is a different gene.
    While Asians may have light skin, they have very dark eyes and black hair. I lived in Japan for 3 and a half years. Guess how many Japanese people I saw with light eyes and light hair? Zero! I never saw any but those with dark eyes and jet black hair. So if there are any, I don’t think it would be many, but an anomaly. When my blonde son would be out in public, some of the Japanese, especially women, would approach us, smiling, and rub their hand on his head. They do that because it is considered good luck. (Just a side story!) It’s no wonder blonde children are high on the kidnap list of those in the current slave trade.
    We are certainly concerned about saving everything else on this planet, except a minority race. Why are flowers, vegetables, fruits (they do need to be preserved; lack of divergence in potatos contributed to the potato famine in Ireland) more worthy, or important, than a people?

• 39 The Hated White Race - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum // Nov 10, 2010 at 3:36 pm

[...] [...]

• 40 umbrarchist // Nov 17, 2010 at 12:12 pm

I am not sure I get this. Is he actually a Paleface worshiping Indian? LOL

Hating White people is pointless. If you actually look at their history the majority of White people are just stupid pawns. Egotistical pawns but pawns nonetheless.

How is it that double-entry accounting can be 700 years old but White economistS can’t suggest that it be mandatory in the schools? The problem this century will be the resources wasted in the last century to produce what they call economic growth. Then they ignored the depreciation of all of the garbage they made.

The majority of White people are REALLY STUPID!

• 41 John Whitten // Nov 28, 2010 at 1:16 am

@David Yeagley, I came to your site from a link that a friend posted. I am delighted with it and look forward to reading your posts. So much of what you wrote strikes a responsive chord with me. “This denigration of race is a cruel mockery of manhood. It is a pathetic testimony of the personal irresponsibility and malignant selfishness of failed men. Indeed, a careless woman is generally such for the lack of a caring father. “, perhaps this paragraph spoke to me the loudest. As a pastor of 42 years experience, I have seen this portrayed over and over. I am persuaded that most of the ills that plague our homes and nation stem from the loss of manhood among the males of our country. Every culture and nation that promoted manhood with courage, responsibilities and spiritual values as prime importance prospered in a good measure. When manhood waned, so did the people.

Thank you for this fine post. You are obviously a good man with a good heart. I believe I recently saw you on a program about the Comanche people on the history channel. I am a realist with a healthy dose of idealism infused into my thinking. I know what I want to see happen, but I am mature enough to recognize the likelihood of having to settle for what may be different. Strive for the right, fight the good fight is my goal, regardless of the consequence. I have long been an admirerer of the plains tribes, for their courage, strength and values. It saddens me that there were not enough men of vision on both sides of the conflict to establish a finer solution to white migration. Much has been lost to the nations moral treasures by the overwhelming of the native peoples. I look forward to reading more and perhaps sharing in comment.

• 42 gt1085 // Jan 2, 2011 at 10:03 am

Yes we are fascinated,with you a Demon,never met such Evil people thats the only fascinating thing about you.You are the man of Lawlessness,a Devil

• 43 The Hated White Race - WhiteNewsNow.com Forums // Jan 24, 2011 at 5:47 pm

[...] [...]

• 44 You are keeping this country down! - Page 2 - Stormfront // Feb 21, 2011 at 5:16 pm

[...] [...]

• 45 Multiculturalism by design: | Centurean2′s Weblog // Apr 16, 2011 at 4:10 am

[...] http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ [...]

• 46 Multiculturalism by design: | Centurean2′s Weblog // Apr 16, 2011 at 4:10 am

[...] http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ [...]

• 47 The Hated White Race | Meta Lane Blog // May 30, 2011 at 2:28 am

[...] http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ [...]

• 48 Proof…to a point… « Veritas Aculeus // Jun 23, 2011 at 1:56 pm

[...] talent of consequence belongs to just one, oh damn we can’t say that…draw your own [...]

• 49 Multiculturalism:America’s Destruction III « Economic & Multicultural Terrorism // Aug 10, 2011 at 9:04 am

[...] http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ [...]

• 50 The Hated White Race - Stormfront // Aug 13, 2011 at 7:36 pm

[...] neighbor. He knew I was an American Indian, and he expected me to dance in his vision.' Read more: The Hated White Race Interesting point of view. Only if more non-whites will see us like this man does. He even read [...]

• 51 aiden // Jan 3, 2012 at 12:14 am

Argustbeach you go in cirlcles and miss the whole point and sound like a self hating guilt ridden white . Mariaanastasia=I identify with you. I had a Jewish ancester who came to america and joined the Breathen Church. He cut off all ties with any jews and did not have anything good to say of their morals. I was an educator and I am telling you that integration of the public schools was a mistake. Where ever there is a large percentage of Blacks they run the school and academics go out the window. The few blacks that try to uphold western ideals are ridiculed and taunted. Whites are seriously affected with altruism and imposed guilt complexes which are working against their survival. They hate their own flesh! They denounce and are made to feel ashamed of all their accomplishments. It is insane what they are letting happen to themselves. Public schools are the worse place to send a white child. The anti-white propaganda is constant. I saw in the news where some church was washing Black people’s feet in repentance for slavery. How sick and wimpy =who will wash our feet of thousands of years of white slavery?!!How about the white slave trade going on right now! I wish you and I could talk to you Maria because you are a brilliant woman. The crazy person talking all the filth is on an animal level with his outlook of the world and is suffering from “penis envey ” because he basis everything on that(I am very satisfied with my very well endowedness and so have been my ladies)He is totally off his rocker and he is not a bearer of culture to the future. Bad Eagle is a very wise man. Makes me very proud of my Native American Blood. Many Native American tribes where very European in appearance and beliefs also. We are truely brothers in many ways. Lets take care of our like minded souls and keep the lost ones from our gates! Let them perishes in a sea of mud.

• 52 caddy36 // Jun 9, 2012 at 7:29 am

Good Stuff David !

• 53 Indianin o wyjątkowości białej rasy « vox clamantis in deserto // Oct 13, 2012 at 12:05 pm

[...] tekst Znienawidzona biała rasa (The Hated White Race), słowa pra-prawnuka wodza Komanczów. Wyjątkowo niepoprawny politycznie materiał, którego [...]

• 54 Anonymous // Nov 20, 2012 at 8:08 am

[...] [...]

• 55 AvengingAngel // Dec 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm

What a stupid racist article by a weird-looking part Indian. Devils.

• 56 reliablemrb // Feb 23, 2013 at 6:11 am

USA-I was leaving my bank walking down a 6 ft wide sidewalk while a Chinese family was walking up with a 3 year old and a baby in a carriage taking uo the whole 6 ft wide sidewalk. I got over as far as I could using the far right 1 1/2 ft of the sidewalk but the chinese just walked right in to me and knocked me an elderly white man. I was never a racist but really I have to ask-Just what did these chinky chans think I was going to do jump off the sidewalk into the snow.

• 57 aj_digan // May 11, 2013 at 6:43 am

I feel sorry for the white race. I respect white people and I understand and I know to myself this race is the treasure chest of Beauty. All gems of different colors and variety stored in it.
    I’m asian, particularly a Filipino, I’m not dark because of my grandmother being Chinese.
    But I am aware of the racial disintegration in America and in United Kingdom too.
    America is being tanned as I type this comment.
    Though majority of mixture of white race in my own have seen adoption of beauty of the white race rather than erasing it, many half filipinos and half white do look like white. But when our race is mixed with black, we completely look black. not a slight trace of being filipino is evident, our race completely erased from the lineage of such interracial couple.
    I do not know why, and I do not support the shaming of whites to marry blacks. It has come to my knowledge that majority of white people have been shamed when they where young about their beauty. Tho I have seen many ugly white people too.
    At work, my co-worker who was white and was telling our other co-workers she grew up in an area being the only white girl in some group, she was ashamed of being so pale. I told her “I don’t think theres anything wrong with that” and she gave me a look of disbelief.
    Although, people would say beauty is in eyes of beholder, to me, I like pale. From where I came from we consider being light of more close to caucasian as beautiful, and I will not be ashamed of that.
    Beauty is not everything tho, most whites lack wit and talent and they either tend to be too inteligent or idiot but many are also in the middle. just a reality check.

• 58 Tea Party Needs To Expose Black Hate Crimes - Page 4 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum // Sep 5, 2013 at 1:25 am

[...] American dares to tell the truth>>>>>>>>>>>>The Hated White Race __________________ [...]

• 59 leah // Sep 22, 2013 at 3:31 am

hello i am white and we all come from adam and eve god bless you.god does not want you to judge people we are all sinners. watch passion of christ. It will bring tears to your eyes. thank you god bless you brother and sister.

• 60 The Hated White Race. An Aboriginal Perspective - Stormfront // Nov 29, 2013 at 7:34 pm

[...] The Hated White Race. An Aboriginal Perspective Love the comments below this story The Hated White Race [...]

• 61 Creativity Religion » The Hated White Race // Dec 20, 2013 at 5:36 am

[…] by David Yeagley · June 16, 2009 · 60 Comments […]

• 62 HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH IT? Book Review | cigpapers // Dec 26, 2013 at 2:49 pm

[…] of that immigration in other ways. 68.  The old ‘melting pot’ metaphor 69.  Also see: http://www.badeagle.com/2009/06/16/the-hated-white-race/ 70.  Available at:  […]

• 63 The Hated White Race | Creativity Religion // Dec 31, 2013 at 6:47 pm

[…] [Source] […]

• 64 ricksantos01 // Apr 21, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Thanks for the great Article. Being a 4th Generation American of North European and Central American Ancestry – Like so many hear mass immigration seems to be only to White Countries. Yes it was the Atheistic Jews (JINO’s) as someone mentioned are to blame for opening the flood gates. I think in the Longer run actually many Jews WILL NOT Benefit from mass immigration. In fact they think it will benefit them, but it will actually bring in a new wave of Anti-Semitism. In the end the Jews will fail. There are over 1 billion whites in the world, Yes in absolute percentages we are going down, however so too are many races, including Mestizos / East Asians / Brown Asians and Arabs. The only race that is thriving (demographically) is the Negro Race. @aj_digan The reason Black/Negro and White/Asian Admixture 80% of the time looks Black is because Darker (particularly Black Genes are more Dominant) also there has been a number of studies done which show that
    Non-Blacks are more Closer “genetically” than Black/Africans, therefore I too have noticed when Whites / Filipinos / East Asians / South Asians / Arabs and Mestizos marry and mix with Whites, they generally (most of the time, from what I have seen etc..) look White, or at least an Exotic White (so a tanned person)… But mixing with Black 8 to 9 times out of 10, the person will look visibly black, thats the genetic distance is much greater with whites/blacks than whites/non-african whites (EG – Mestizos / South Asians / East Asians etc…)….

Finally I also noticed in the US, unlike Europe that Asians and Hispanics are Integrating much, much more easily to Mainstream American Culture (I guess we could say White Culture), I think Asians and Hispanics (particularly US born) can assimilate much more Easily than blacks who have been here for 400 years.

All of that said I think AMERICA **MUST HAVE AND NEEDS** a Immigration Time out for 40-50 years! So we can all Assimilate. Multi_Culti is a fallacy, not all cultures are Equal. We have the Culture that sent man to the moon and a culture that is still living in mud-huts.

• 65 ricksantos01 // Apr 21, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Thanks for the great Article. Being a 4th Generation American of North European and Central American Ancestry – Like so many hear mass immigration seems to be only to White Countries. Yes it was the Atheistic Jews (JINO’s) as someone mentioned are to blame for opening the flood gates. I think in the Longer run actually many Jews WILL NOT Benefit from mass immigration. In fact they think it will benefit them, but it will actually bring in a new wave of Anti-Semitism. In the end the Jews/JINO’s will fail, they will also create a highly unstaible society, add to that the world is going into a Great Depression (who really believes int he recovery)!

There are over 1 billion whites in the world, Yes in absolute percentages we are going down, however so too are many races, including Mestizos / East Asians / Brown Asians and Arabs. The only race that is thriving (demographically) is the Negro Race. Even that has limits and they will outstrip their resources!

Non-Blacks are more Closer/Closely related “genetically” than Black/Africans, therefore I too have noticed when Whites / Filipinos / East Asians / South Asians / Arabs and Mestizos marry and mix with Whites, they generally (most of the time, from what I have seen etc..) look White, or at least an Exotic White (so a tanned person)… But mixing with Black 8 to 9 times out of 10, the person will look visibly black, thats the genetic distance is much greater with

The Jews (JINO’s) pushing this Multi-Culti rubbish are actually shooting themselves in the foot. Its nothing more than a soft genocide! That will hit them in the face. The Blacks will never be so docile like the whites/asians and to a lesser extent Hispanics.

Finally I also noticed in the US, unlike Europe that Asians and Hispanics are Integrating/Assimilating much, much more easily to Mainstream American Culture (I guess we could say White Culture) “despite all the Multi-Cutli hoorah”,

I think Asians and Hispanics (particularly US born) can assimilate much more Easily than blacks who have been here for 400 years, and are still and will always be on the margins of society.

All of that said I think AMERICA **MUST HAVE AND NEEDS** an Immigration Time out for 40-50 years or more! So we can all Assimilate. Multi_Culti is a fallacy, not all cultures are Equal. We have the Culture that sent man to the moon and create marvelous technologies and medical breakthroughs and a culture that is still living in mud-huts/and shacks! So go figure on the “All cultures are equal B*llsh*t!