Op-Ed Column

White Supremacy and the Jews

by David Yeagley · February 27, 2009 · 33 Comments ·

It is not the white race that is superior. It is the social system whites adopted that made them superior. Values make the nation, not the genes. Values are chosen, not inherited. The white race of the Mediterranean adopted the Judeo-Christian religion en mass. Thus, the religion was carried westward. It culminated in the novel of America.

null
David Yeagley, Great, Great
Grandson of Bad Eagle, at the
ghost town of Independence,
Colorado

Since I began writing as a professional columnist in January, 2001, I have ‘preached’ the idea that the nations of the world are ordained, that ethnicity and race are precious, and that they should be respected, honored, and preserved. I did not imagine that America would fall into an abject racial quagmire where the Communist (materialist) concept of equality would become a racial invective, and that ‘persons of color’ would at last revengefully reign over the population; and worse, that the Judeo-Christian religion would itself become the implied justification for the dissolution of race, ethnicity, and even nationhood. The apogee of this social righteousness is an alien black African Communist in the White House.

A few people have accused me of being a white supremacist for talking about race. They say I am not the son of my Comanche mother, and therefore not Comanche—a libel for which they will be shortly sued. The accusation of white supremacy is without focus and irrelevant. What is morally wrong with the notion that a particular race or ethnicity has superior powers of accomplishment? And who declared that Communist equality was the criterion of morality?

History declares the obvious fact that the white race has achieved more in technology and social power than any race in recorded history.

But, as I said, I take the position that all nations, all races, and all ethnicities are to be respected and loved. I have referred to the Indians nations as exemplary. I expect each people to love their race, their ethnicity, or their nation. I also expect white people to love themselves. However, I have been deeply disappointed in the identifiable “white” groups I have seen so far. They harbor a lethal flaw.

They hate Jews. They think Jews are the reason the white race is imperiled.

I find this incredible. White groups have approached me, attracted to my position on love of race, but they turn away in great disappointment when they discover my love for Jewish people.

Thus my detractors fail most obviously when they accuse me of being a white supremacist. One such distracter even attempted to accuse David Horowitz of being anti-Semitic simply because he has published many of my articles. Al Carroll went to an anti-Semitism watch site of the University of Michigan to accuse Horowitz because of me. He was of course soundly booted out for his obvious pretense, fraudulent approach, and rather ridiculous self-aggrandizement.

null
David Horowitz, Happy 70th!

Horowitz is celebrating his 70th birthday in New York, March 9, 2009, and I think he’s ably proven himself over the years. He has met opposition beyond the comprehension of most people, and in battle after battle he has triumphed. He is releasing a new book, One-Party Classroom (Crown, 2009), with a book signing at the Yale Club of New York. It represents another peak accomplishment in his war against oppression in America’s educational institutions.

Horowitz has fought against intolerance all his life. To accuse him of anti-Semitism is quite stupid. That someone would accuse him of anti-Semitism on account of me—because that same person accused me of white supremacism—is even more stupid. It represents an epitome of liberal folly.

But the special talent of racism belongs to liberals, especially hypocritical racism. The liberal accuses another, innocent person of that which he himself is guilty. “Racism” and “hate” have therefore become virtually meaningless terms. The only definition I see is in the example of liberals themselves, their actions, and their words of accusation. When a liberal accuses someone of being racist, for talking about race, you know he is the racist. Eric Holder’s condemnation of the white race for being “cowards” for not talking about race—while knowing that liberals like himself have passed every law imaginable to prevent the discussion of race, is one of the most laughable moments in American politics. Ironically, for white supremacists, the joke’s on them.

Posted by David Yeagley · February 27, 2009 · 12:39 pm CT · ·

Tags: Christianity · Communism · Liberalism · Op-Ed Columns · Politics · Race · White Race

Read More Op-Ed Columns »

• 1 kschwantz // Feb 27, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Getting mighty grey looking in that picture Dave!

• 2 David Yeagley // Feb 27, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Aye, t’was the Orb of Day, t’was.

• 3 David Yeagley // Feb 28, 2009 at 10:05 pm

Racial mixing (integration) always leads to intermarriage, or at least interracial sex, and mixed children.

It seems there is a great drive to do this, but, I think it is all on a personal, psychological level. It is not good for the human race, I don’t think.

People loose their judgement in the heat of the personal attractions and relationships.

• 4 nik rapkyn // Mar 2, 2009 at 12:12 pm

ONE day in the future there will be NO white-black-yellow- whatever—only different shades of brown-inevetable really !

• 5 David Yeagley // Mar 2, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Do you think this is a good thing?

• 6 PearlGirl // Mar 4, 2009 at 11:07 am

Alright. Enough. I have enormous respect for you, Dr Yeagley – I really cannot describe, in one little post, the esteem I hold for you. I quote you all the time. And I say this AS a White Nationalist.

So – out of this respect – I am going to set the record straight, AS a White Nationalist. Firstly – there is NO SUCH THING as a “White Supremacist”. Any WN that starts ranting about ruling over other Races – and I’ve ONLY met one fellow, that has – is considered to be an absolute joke -and dangerous. WE don’t want to RULE over ANY other Race, We, on a fundamental, racial basis – don’t want anything to do with Non-Whites. We want to rebuild our shattered Race, and pursue our own Racial destiny. We ARE the “Creative Race” – and we make rotten slaves. The ONLY way will be able to survive is to establish complete SEPARATION from other Races. We don’t want the responsibility of OTHER Races, We’ve had this – it’s been an absolute disaster for the White Race – and we don’t WANT it any more. We have “laid our burden down”. “Supremacism”? That’s a Jew Thing. So this is your first mistake.

Mistake #2 – and this is a bad one – there is NO SUCH THING as “Judeo-Christianity”. Christianity is a rebuke, and cosmic, spiritual refutation of Judaism. The tenets of Christian philosophy are the polar opposite of Judaism. I can not understand how you – or ANY-ONE – can read the New Testament, and fail to SEE this FACT. “Judeo”-Christianity is yet more Jewish manipulation and usurpation of Gentile/Christian identity, and mind control. Christians used to KNOW the truth and mortal danger that Jews pose. This “tolerance” has led to the slaughter of millions and millions and millions of White, and Non-White Christians. With far more to come, unless the truth about the true Nature of Judaism is remembered. And acted upon.

I challenge you – and you may remove this post -but so be it. I challenge you to read the Talmud. I know that Jews have supported you, and patronized you. You have a financial stake. You are Shabbos Goy. A Willing Cattle Beast Slave. They use you, as they have used many others, to enslave and destroy all Goysiha. Many, many many Goy have sold out to “Sheeney Gold”. I used to defend Jews, myself, until a religious scholar I know challenged ME to delve into the Talmud. It’s the poisoned source of their evil, evil culture. They HATE all others. The HATE Christians – and the only thing they love more than acquiring wealth and power is attacking and destroying Christianity. The Talmud is the Satanic Bible. They worship Lucifer. The most preliminary readings of the Talmud, and Jewish texts, and “in-house” material reveals this, in no time at all.

Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries, over a period of 2000 years. In some places they’ve been booted twice. Jews aren’t persecuted – they are CAUGHT. They are attacked and driven out because of WHAT THEY DO. Every last one of their holidays – Holy Days – revolves around infiltrating a host people, and establishing themselves, and taking over, and enslaving and wrecking the host. EVERY single holiday. It’s what they DO. People used to know them by their deeds. Millions, world-wide,still do. White Christians made the ghastly, fatal error of allowing Jews to move about freely in Christian socieities. Now – the West lies in smoking ruins. However, as the state of society worsens, and Jews are becoming more brazen, the reality of Jewish manipulation is becoming obvious to even the dimmest, or most willfully oblivious. Their arrogance and hubris always gets the best of them. They always overplay their greedy, grasping little hands. They’ve wrought mayhem, on the global scale this time. Even Americans are starting to see what Jews have done, and are doing. America has been the best host they’ve ever had – and they’ve destroyed this Nation. Where will they go, now?

Now – I know it’s not everyday, Garden Variety Jews wreaking havoc. I think that a lot of American Jews have no knowledge of the atrocities of Judaic ideology – but I think a lot do – and certainly Jewish leadership does. That said – Jews are obsessively RACIST – and that is a characteristic of almost every last one of them. I only wish that Whites were as racist as Jews are. The most rabid WN I personally know simply want to be left alone. They don’t want to bother with non-Whites. Everything – EVERY THING – with Jews, is all about “What’s Good for the Jew”. Even if their own manipulation destroys them, in the end. As it always does.

Finally – I want to state for the record – I am NOT advocating physical attacks, or extermination. Planned racial genocide, is yet a again, a Jew thing. I want something much worse for Jews. I want them called into account. I want them to be forced to admit the truth about who and what they are. Nothing will change, for any-one, until Jews are forced to tell the truth.

I realize that you have a real-world stake in defending Jewry, but your refusal to examine the historic criminal acts of Jews, against others, is willful, deliberate, and shocking. You have a superb knowledge of history. Your observations on other subjects are astute and profound. You quote the Bible Yet your refusal to acknowledge verifiable facts on Judaic malfeasance and malevolence are absolutely shameful. You dishonor yourself, Dr. Yeagley.

P.S. – You look great. You have amazing bone structure. Don’t pay any attention to that one post, about your graying hair, at all. You have the looks to carry it off.

P.P.S – I’ll be curious to see how long this post lasts

• 7 David Yeagley // Mar 4, 2009 at 3:46 pm

Well, a most interesting post! Thank you for taking the time to make it. I say, again, I have been disappointed in the fact that I can’t find white pride without the anti-Jewish element. I don’t understand why it is there.

If the Jew outsmarts someone, is he to be faulted? Is self-defense a crime? Is self-preservation an ill for the Jews only?

And let me say, I do not receive, nor have I ever received Jewish financial support for BadEagle.com. I have no official relationship with any Jewish organization. I am not politically connected to Jewish people or any Jewish organizations.

I just happen to love Jewish people. This is apparently most difficult for many people to understand.

I don’t see Christianity as a refutation of Judaism at all, but a development, and extension, which involved the Gentile directly. I think the cultural accoutrements of Western Christianity are not Christian, by nature, but cultural. Yet, these very accoutrements serve as an offense to Jewish people. The imagery, the ‘iconography,’ the ‘uniforms’ of Romanism, for example, are all contrary to anything that is in the New Testament, and are not to be considered Christianity. Rather, they are only cultural settings, trappings, visual aids, props, etc.

But I digress.

Even if their own manipulation destroys them, in the end. As it always does.

This must be a figure of speech. The Jews are always here. They have existed as a culture, wherever they are in the world, longer, much longer, than any other culture. How sayest thou then that they always destroy themselves?

Is it not that their success, excellence, and advancement, proves unbearable to their neighbors? Would you prefer they not excel, not advance?

PearlGirl, even when they in Egypt, in their own “reservation,” or land ghetto (Goshen), the Pharaoh considered them a potential threat.

There is simply a profound aversion to Jews in the world. That is their lot, as the chosen of God. This says much more about the world than about the Jews. Anyway, it’s in Torah: Exodus 15:16; 23:27; Deut. 2:25; 11:25.

• 8 David Yeagley // Mar 4, 2009 at 3:48 pm

Now, PearlGirl, what you really need to worry about is Michael Steele, or, the Republican Party, and their monkey see-monkey do approach, mimicking the Democrats and their alien black African Communist hero.

When whites have come to think that they can be led by blacks, I think whites have thrown in the towel. This is your biggest problem right now. I don’t see that the Jews have anything to do with that. Oedipal whites did it to themselves.

• 9 PearlGirl // Mar 5, 2009 at 12:30 pm

Dr. Yeagley,

Good Morning,

I am up against a huge time crunch this AM, but I was astonished to discover your response to my post, and I wanted to reply (truth be told, I was genuinely shocked to discover that my post is stil present and accounted for. I got Hell-banned from the Official GOP blog, with my first and last post, cause I called them out for pandering to the dark-skinned “minorities” when the Darkies are NEVER gonna go for the GOP en masse. They HAVE the Dems already – so why do they NEED to switch Parties? I also reamed the GOP for using, abusing, and betraying their natural constituency – Whities – and is they don’t snap out of it, the GOP will go the way of the Whigs. I wrote that Whites will eventually clue in, and realize that it’s all about Race, with other Races, and begin to recover their natural and healthy Racial identity. That Whites WILL form a White Nationalist Party, and we don’t need the GOP – the GOP needs us. I was banned. Huh!!! Wonder why? : } ! ) Anway – I wanted to address a few key -issues, fast:

Why can’t you find any White Pride – without the attendant Naming of the Jew? You can. Go to the American Renaissance site. Read Jared Taylor. He’s WN Lite. “The Genteel Racists” Die Jude are all over his keyster. He’s in Oakmont, VA, right outside of DC. A Jew Hot Spot. He has even recently admitted that Jews are not White – but he doesn’t go after them, so they basically leave him alone. FYI – if Amren is ABLE to hold another Conference next year – please consider attending. You’d be very welcome, and you may be amused at the bizaarre irony of being in a gathering of highly intelligent, cultivated, witty hundreds of White “racist” Geeks, and a fair number of Jews, discussing uber-academic subjects, surrounded by SWAT teams, on the roof, in order to prevent the Jew-led ARA scum from disrupting the conference, and attacking the First Amendment. I know I always enjoy WN gatherings!

The fundamental reason, why the two elements are so interwtined is because Judaic culture directs Jews to exist AS parasites. Their entire history is that of a Gypsies Tour of the World. They enter a society, settle in, seek power and influence, and begin to systematically devour their host. They don’t create ANYTHING on their own. You have beyond ample source material, if you want to study thier history, and I do not havr the time to elucidate a careful tiem-line. The REASON White Nationalists are constantly bee-yaching is because it’s the TRUTH – TRUE FACT – and WN are the only Whites who SEE this! We are the alarm bells. But the vast majority of Whites (as wel as you, perhaps) have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into Jew Worship that they can’t see that which is right in fron of their nose. That IS changing with the Judaic-created global econimic crash, though. Perhaps you don’t hear ordinary Whites whispering, “It’s the Jews…the Jews…” – but I do. So do other WN. Thank you, Bernie Madoff!

Ahhh!!! It’s now 11:30AM – anway – their “success”, as a Race, always revolves around the destruction of every-one else. Again – duly noted, across trhe Globe, by all sorts of diverse peoples. They do not succeed by genuine innovation, to love of Humanity, but by devception, treachery, cheating, and “sharp practices”, as General U. Grant observed. As well as MONOLITHIC racial self-obssession, and solidarity. The biggest tragic flaw with Whites is that Whites are NOT racist enough. (Your Oedipal theory is way off target. A Freudian delusion. Freud. Uber Jew. Ever read his letters to his cousin, ranting about the lovely, accepting, sophisitcated Viennese, who were largely oblivious to his deranged racial animus? He wrote aobut how “They will rule over the blondes”. Which is Pure Jew philosphy. I’ve read his stuff.) Now – I have been frinds with Jews. Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had, in my life, was with a Jew. I do not wish them ill. I wish they’d stop hating and abusing all others, and drop that “Chosen By God” CRAP (You need to drop that hype, as well. Can’t you SEE the Luciferian arrogance, in that outrageous bit of self-promotion? I wanna see the paperwork on that “contract” with the Big Guy in the Sky, FYI). That’s the core of their Tragic Flaw. Just as in their Patron, the Angel of Darkness.There are excellent Jews, who live wonderful, decent, good lives – but the history of their Race is that of a vicious, remorseless, murdering Tribe of parasites.

Now – re: the religious doctrine elements – this is far too vast a topic to dishonor by tossing off a few lines. I’d be more than happy to get into a debate, caase this is MY speciality – but quickly – please re-read John. As well as the rest of the New Testament. The NT is the polar opposite correction, and the refutation of the Old. The Jewish part of the Bible. And PLEASE delve into the Tlamud. You can find English translation on Jewish sites. I did – I did NOT use WN sources – and it’s…..well…..the most evil thing on Earth. And it’s the GAME PLAN. Dr. Yeagley – with all the respect in my being – you do NOR know WHAt you are talking about until you read the Talmud. You do NOT. I didn’t – and you don’t You may love them – but they don’t love you. Maybe you don’t want to know….

Aggghhhh….11:41! Finally – Michael Steele? Please. (Luv the monkey-see-monkey-do verbiage! Tee hee!) Try telling me something I don’t know. Your last post re: Blacks ruling Whites. Dead on target. There aren’t many examples, in history – but there are a few. Look up “The 25th Dynasty” in the history of Ancient Egypt (Who were Caucasians, FYI. Race is in the DNA). I know the GOP was dead when they banned me for my amusing little Manifesto, on their site, but we WN KNOW it’s the Kiss of Death for the GOP. The Gop – top heavy with Neo-Cohens, by the by, has decided to turn themselves into an embarrassing parody of the Communist Par…errr “Democrats”. WE know they are DOA. Good riddance. Buh bye! The Illegal Alien Kenyan is the Final Nail in the Coffin of White Protesant USA. We KNOW this. There are debates over tactics – but overall – we know the whole thing will collapse. It’s happening. We simply have to wait for the vast majority of Whites to endure enough mayhem, misery, and slaughter, by Non-Whites, to “get it”. Jews have been behind the promotion and advancement of Negroes, as the chief weapons against White Christian America, for decades! I refer you to the origins of the NAACP. Who What When Why. As well as the machinations of the Frankfurt School. FYI – Whites have been acclimated ot accepting Negroes over a period of decades, Interaction has been carefully moderated. Whites are beginning, however, to see non-Whites for what they ARE. The Vast White Herd will FINALLY get back in touch with elemental, primal intincts or “racism”, in order to SURVIVE. We will re-group. We will rebuild (It’s happened again and again). Or – we will vanish from Time.

Speaking of which – it’s Noon! Aggghh!

Thanks for reading! And thinking! Now read the Talmud, And David Irving. (Who is a JERK, personally – but a BRILLIANT historian) And this: A Short History of the Jews

It’s pithy. Short but sweet.

It’s 1:28PM. I had a computer glitch. I’m out of the shower, and out the door. Ya want more – I got lots.

• 10 PearlGirl // Mar 5, 2009 at 12:37 pm

P.S. – here’s a fun little excersize. Please elucidate the history of Communism. Where did Communism come from? Things don’t “just happen”. People – ACTUAL PEOPLE – make things happen. Who made Communism?

• 11 David Yeagley // Mar 5, 2009 at 2:24 pm

So, I guess you’re not an example of White pride without the aversion to Jews! (Ha, ha!)

But let me ask, Do you believe there should be a country for Jewish people, like, Israel?

Remember the first “diaspora” was in 722 BC. Jews were taken captive, transported to Assyria and western Iran, among other places. This is not immigrating for the purpose of destroying the host nation. And, I believe history shows that where the Jews have settled, that host country has, on the contrary, prospered–according to their treatment of the Jews.

The rub comes when you place a biological (parasite) metaphor on human social behavior, to the expense of blocking out other interpretation–like divine interpretations. I think the human experience exceeds the biological metaphors from the animal kingdom.

And, if you reference the Bible, you have to believe it, in these matters. I had a lot of white-conscious types who love to quote the Bible against the Jews, but don’t really believe the Bible.

We have to set some ground rules here! I do thank you very much for your noble effort, of course. I suspect some of your colleagues will tell you you’re wasting your time with me…at least on the Jewish “question.”

The “paperwork” would be the Scriptures, I do believe. But, only if you believe in the Scriptures. If you don’t, we’ll have limited points of communication. Do you in fact believe in the scriptures?

• 12 jew // Mar 5, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Pearlgirl: I’d be happy to discuss any subject you raise, so long as you’re open and willing. I think I can even tolerate some name calling – though it would be a tragedy if it came to that.

I should say: Your forthrightness is admirable. When that which is truly felt is left unsaid, any discussion that follows simply runs circles around the important matters at hand.

Where to begin? You write of so many things, things we disagree on. In the spirit of reciprocal forthrightness, I should say clearly here that I consider the bulk of the points you raise utter nonsense.

But let me begin with what we can agree upon. You write: “America has been the best host they’ve ever had”. This point will get no argument from me. Through their exiles of thousands of years and in as many or more lands, Jews have never been treated better. And how are they treated? Like all others – with equality. Any Jew who has pondered his position or knows his history is grateful for this. What I can not understand is that which you state further: “and they’ve destroyed this Nation”. How so?

(Bernie Madoff is a curious mention. Bernie Madoff is, by any reckoning, a bad citizen, and on even more counts, a bad Jew. But why should his case bother someone who wants to be rid of the Jews? Who were Madoff’s victims? Virtually all Jews, most of whom were his friends and family. He should be a hero to Jew haters!)

There is much more ground to cover, but I think it best to discuss point by point. How have you, or your country, been wronged by my people?

• 13 David Yeagley // Mar 9, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Guess we lost our girl on this one…

• 14 jew // Mar 11, 2009 at 4:07 pm

Well it’s been an education.

Blogmeister, don’t you find it interesting that the Jew’s nature is so contaminating and perverse, that even the remotest contact, separated by the distance provided by the white man’s great tent-of-gathering-and-barter-for-all-peoples — the internet, leads to paranoid withdrawal; while with the half-dark Yeagley one may converse freely? Is the hunch-backed, crook-nosed Jew suddenly more of a threat than the Commanche? Isn’t the warrior’s pride hurt? Just a wee bit? ;-)

• 15 wesjh // Mar 12, 2009 at 7:01 am

Dr. Yeagley,
    I have missed reading your insightful articles at FPM.
    About the jew thing. What fools are those who, in arrogance, shake their fist in the face of God.
    My saviour just happens to have been a jewish rabbi while He was here on earth. So, I will heed His wisdom and that of His Father. I will bless the jews every chance I get. Why? Because He has said that He will bless me. It’s pretty simple. I am not as articulate with words as some but the way I see it, the whole goal behind the ongoing effort to blot out the jewish people is to prove God a liar. It is entirely diabolical in nature and completely soaked in blood. And not just the blood of jews, but the blood of every other nation and peoples that has been slain in the attempt to create some sort of materialistic paradise here on earth.
    As a descendent of the Slavic people of Ukraine, I do come by my hatred of these worthless ideologies that have led to the slaughter of millions upon millions.

Thank you for using yor God given talents to continue to speak the truth clearly and concisely in the face of the oppressor.

To pearlgirl, Get over it. making some one the scape goat for the problems only hides the real problem or cause of the problem – which is rebellion against God. If you have a problem with jews or christians, I would suggest that you read what God said about things – nowhere in scripture can yo find any justification for your hatred of the hebrews – and lose the heretical replacement theology.

• 16 David Yeagley // Mar 12, 2009 at 8:55 am

wesjh, I don’t have a reason to give as to why my articles are not published on FrontPage. I suppose if I offered what he wanted, they would be! These things are always about propriety, relevance, timing, etc.

One of my very best life-long friends is the son of Ukranian immigrants! Also, one particular female is an extraordinary individual, but, alas, doesn’t quite see friendship the way I do…

I’ve also known other Ukranians. Great souls. Great souls.

• 17 David Yeagley // Mar 12, 2009 at 8:56 am

Jew, Ugh! Jew have great medicine! Magic Jew make all people fear!

• 18 Chuck // Mar 15, 2009 at 4:26 am

Dr. Yeagley and ‘jew,’
    I would be happy to discuss the issue with you. I guess I would describe myself as having ‘white nationalist’ sympathies and also ‘jewish’ suspicions. Though I can’t say I am the typical ‘white nationalist’ as I am in a multi-racial relation — a situation you apparently don’t seem to fond of.
    I suppose I see my nationalism as a love for the culture. It might be odd then that my fianceé is Chinese, but I think I can love both. And it helps that the post communist, neoconfucian culture is conservative and I can respect her culture because it actually has a sense of it self.
    I use to struggle with this and lost friends over it, but now I only have concerns when I feel I am going to be a poster boy for multiculturalism.
    I guess I make a distinction between the idea that ethic groups and what Obama call ‘tribalism’ should disappear, that transnational globalism is they way to go at the cost of localism, on the one hand, and the possibility that two people could mix. I find the liberal view that ‘mixing is a pancrea’ to be particularly offensive, perhaps because I see in my own life what I have given to gain. Society should be taught the rule not on the basis of the exception, not geared to those people like me. But maybe I am trying to eat off of two plates at once; I guess I will find out.
    As for the ‘jewish’ problem. My feelings on this — and they are shared by many people of my persuasion — are complex. First, I should note, I am pagan. I do not identify with Christianity so I see no loyalty to Judaism. I have always found the semetic religions (zorastrianism, Islam, Judaism), with their one god and Manichaeism alien to my mindset. I am more mixed on Christianity because it was first Hellenized and then with the Goth invasion Germanized. There is a different sensibility, a different feel involved. The Bible and the Iliad both have much humanity , but the difference in sensibility is hard not to notice.
    My primary concern , then, protecting European culture. And here lies the problem. On the one hand, it is hard to not to notice the contributions of jews to what I think of as Western. Spinoza, Mahler, Bergson, Kafka are just a few of the remarkable number. When I look over the list it is overwhelming, and it is hard not to suspect a genetic basis for this output; either that, or to marvel at the power of in-group-altruism and culture to effect such results. Today, I just need to look at the advances being made in the sciences and count the number of noble prize winners in this group to confirm this.
    On the other hand, much of the cultural impact occurred at a time gentile Europeans asserted themselves. Most of the jews making these advances were not making them as jews but as Europeans. Merely look at Marx’s comments on judiasm to see this. This acted as a check. Since the great European civil war, which many know as WW1 and WW2. This check has vanished.
    At least until the end of the 20th century, Jew were highly ethnocentric group. Today this is less so among most, but still often so among the elite. I will not go into how they became powerful as a group. Some of this has to do with the competitive advantage of cohesive groups and being a disporia, some with culture and genes, and some with hard work. Most anti-Semites focus on the first two and for good reason – in the same way Indonesians complain about the Chinese Diaspora there or you recently blogged about how Hindu-Americans can now out network other peoples in the US. The complaint makes sense in the grander scheme of human social organization. Unfair completion is seen – those people are called cheats. And , time to time, relative to the behavior of the majority they are. Hindus move up the ranks of IT companies and when they get to the top fire everyone and hire H1-visa people that happen to be Hindu. I could give you dozens of examples of jews doing similar things. Resentment, gossip, jealously, anti-isms are a nature mechanism to combat exclusive networking. As are complaints about ‘institutional racism’ and most supposed ‘racisms.’ Again the situation is complex.
    There is some merit to these complaints. But, as you note, a lot more of it has to do with gentile Europeans. These delicate Europeans refuse to point out explorations for fear of being called anti-Semite or Racist. Is that the exploiters fault or the exploitee? When the Isreali lobby and many jewish neocons and their zoinist gentile Christian buddies pushed for the Iraq war – I agree we have to lay a lot of blame on those who did not push back for fear they would be called the dreaded anti-semite. Or with Mr. Freeman’s recent run in with the Lobby. At some point it is hard to even call jews exploiters – they just are doing what most people naturally do, just better than most people, and in fact much more benevolently so. It’s not that they are some wicked parasitic mold, rather that the tree on which they had a symbiotic relationship has developed rot from within and many are now contributing to that.
    That said, as a group, jews have been anti-christian and antiwestern. Paul Gottfried puts it concisely:
    “No, I’ve not forgotten (how can one?) the disproportionate influence of American Jews here and in Europe in working tirelessly to de-Christianize whatever they can, through groups like the ACLU, the Anti-Defamation League, and the Central Committee for Jews in Germany. The degree to which Jews have carried this effort is truly insane, and particularly in view of the fact that those whose cultural impact they have tried to marginalize, while supporting continued Muslim immigration into Europe, are their only conceivable allies. To their credit, Orthodox Jews do not oppose the remnants of Christian civilization, precisely because they know what is at stake; and because they know who their friends are. But Jewish public figures like Schumer, Barney Frank, Barbara Boxer, and Abe Foxman apparently can’t do enough to render the society they inhabit post-Christian and more “diverse,” except when it is Christians, whites, or members of other unfashionable groups who ask for the right to be diverse.”http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article/there_is_no_christmas_grinch/
    A disproportionate amount of jews supported Marxism, mass immigration, diversity, and feminism as a group. Much of this only makes sense in light of the past. Not fairing well under ethnoeuropean states or Christian states, they push for a more favorable mix.
    But whether it makes sense or not — it still is the case. I guess I would agree with a good deal of Kevin MacDonald’s arguments in the culture of critique. Except that I recognize that there is a lot more going on here. Here is an ok discussion of it: http://www.jewcy.com/dialogue/02-27/is_kevin_macdonald_right?page=1
    Worse, anyone who brings up criticism or frank discussion is labeled with the ‘A’ word. This could be criticism of neocons, US Isreali policy, or Isreal. More importantly, paleo-conservatives are suspect and constantly accused of racism when they want to protect their culture. Since the 60’s the most vocal voices have been coming from jews or jewish supported minority rights groups like the NAACP. While this happens with white gentiles, it is not the same. Intellectually, jews are like the hot chick at school runs the click with the groupies following along. When you get the groupies alone, they act different. Why this power? Well partly because jews have ethno-confidence and the liberal goys are looking for meaning. Or maybe they are just smarter. I don’t know – why do they have such power in politics now? This wasn’t the case 50 years back, even 30.
    Overall, what many jews perceived to benefit themselves as a group diverges from what I perceived would benefit Europeans.
    So from my perspective – or to the extent I entertain it — there are a bunch of stupid white people are gripped by cultural nihilism. They are wandering in the desert. Because they are gripped and weak, they could potentially be swayed – I see this with how the news decided to sing different tunes over the past 5 years. But it’s impossible – when you call out, you find there is a thin protective barrier called ethnojewish interest which is blocking out all sound. Or maybe it is jewish humanism. Or maybe it’s a bunch of stupid smart people, that happen to be smart because they are jewish. I don’t know. But if you took the jews out of the equations the problem would still be there, but likely you could begin to talk about it. Some cultural cohesion could form. Imagine if jews went en mass to paleoconcervativism — If tomorrow every Foxman became a Gottfried, are you telling me this would not have an insignificant effect?
    But your right. Again at worse those jews are just protecting their own interest. Why should they identify with a Christian Euroethnocentrism? So this isn’t an issue of right or wrong – it is an issue of interest. The white nationalist/alternative right/ paleoconservative society, to the extent it is, is split on this. No one doubts the influence of the group in question – or that they predominately break to the left or the other left (neoconservativism). Or that they do things that are not in the white gentile interest. The question is how to call out to the lost liberals infatuated with change – some argue to try to break down the jewish wall, others to tip toe around it, some even try to court it. Interestingly this same issue is happening throughout the West. Just read the Brussels Journal.
    And yes, there are some people who don’t get we are witnessing a cultural collapse. On the order of the Qing dyanasty or the Romans under Valens. So they imagine some vast jewish conspiracy which can account for what we are seeing.
    Anyways, I don’t see the jewish problem as something to dismiss so easily. Imagine jews feel the same ambiguity to paleoconservaties and white nationalists. I mean, why not ask – why are those jews so against ethnopride whites and you might get a better grasp of this situation.

• 19 Chuck // Mar 15, 2009 at 4:41 am

“It is not the white race that is superior. It is the social system whites adopted that made them superior. Values make the nation, not the genes. Values are chosen, not inherited”

I agree with this, which makes me wonder if liberal whites are secretly hyper-racist or just stupid. They act if they can just give up the culture, let others defame it, and give away any cultural inheritance and its no big deal. Perhaps they think they can just out compete other groups so self impose handicaps are insignificant. Or maybe they just think in the new word there will be no group competition.
    Sometimes when I talk to them I get a sense they believe both. And who knows….maybe other groups will be converted to universal altruism by the act.

• 20 Chuck // Mar 15, 2009 at 4:42 am

Dr. Yeagley and ‘jew,’

• 21 Chuck // Mar 15, 2009 at 4:42 am

• 22 Chuck // Mar 15, 2009 at 4:43 am

• 23 Ray // May 8, 2009 at 9:39 am

David, can you give some outstanding examples of white statements that show they hate Jews?

Someone posted he was “suspicious” of Jews. I believe that would be the closer and more accurate view. Perhaps the majority of whites are suspicious of Jews. But you would have a hard time convincing me people would be suspicious of Christ, or Peter, or Paul. Perhaps many would, for the darkness shuns the light, but in a “Judeo/Christian society as you mention, I do not think people would be suspicious of men with such character.

So, suspicion is created for a reason. What have been those reasons down through time? Rejection of Christ? Seeming love of money? Onerous control of vast sums of wealth on earth? Practicing a type of social exclusivity which places a shadow upon even their best intentions?

People have impressions of Jews for reasons. Perceptions have basis, even if way off track. A perception is valid just because it exists. If the perception needs to be changed, change it. Have the Jews as a people taken steps to change perceptions? Apparently if they have, not enough to change perceptions.

Being chosen of God is a two edged sword.

• 24 para.parabellum // Jun 18, 2009 at 4:05 am

Hi David, I stumbled across this blog quite by accident. I am a WN from South Africa and am living in the hell-hole created when those who hate you and cannot rule you are your masters. We are collapsing into the same dirty little turd world deconstruction that has overtaken every other “post colonial” country on the planet.

Regarding the Jews…
    Strictly speaking the Jews are descendants of the Edomites who are of the line of Esau, who sold his birthright to his brother Jacob. They are eternally against the nation of Israel for this reason. They will plot, plan and implement whatever they can to bring about the destruction of Israel (not the current landmass called Israel) but rather the Anglo-Saxon peoples. Every destructive device the white races have acquired has Jewish influence behind it. Who are the biggest supporters of multi-culturalism (except for themselves), abortion, abolition of death penalties, blah, blah, blah, the list is endless. Even Christ himself speaks out against them as he knew who they were and what they were up to.

Who is Israel? It would seem from scripture and secular historic sources that have traced the Caucasian race from the Caucasus (which just so happens to be across the hill from where the ten tribes of Israel were removed to in captivity) beginning around the time of the captivity. It seems strange to me that no secular historian has gone as far as tracing the Caucasians further back. However almost all sources agree as to the timing of the appearance of these “people” on the world scene. It is approximately the time that the Bible indicates the ten tribes were dragged off into captivity.

It would therefor seem that those who have apportioned to themselves the moniker of “Gods Chosen People” are in fact not. Scripture is clear that Israel will be dispersed through all the nations, that they would forget the very memory of their name until the “times of the end”.

There is growing evidence that would indicate that this remembering of our name is starting to take place amongst the Anglo-Saxon people (saxons meaning Isaacs sons – the son of Abraham and the father of Jacob)

I put to you simply this… The Jews are NOT who they claim to be. I do not hate them for their deception, as their just deserts will be coming to them by the hand of God himself. They are usurpers. National Israel will (according to scripture) be established in their “promised land” in a time of peace and not of perpetual war. The modern state of Israel obviously does not meet the requirements.

There is still a lot more investigating to be done regarding this subject as it overthrows every thing I have been taught about our “Judeo-Christian” heritage, about who the Jews are, national Israel, and many other issues. It is a massive paradigm shift, but should the evidence prove true, then it must be accepted as such.

If true it makes some parts of the Bible a little more difficult to bear. It does however resonate in my spirit and for that reason I MUST confirm these accounts.

Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum!

• 25 Daniel M // Jul 10, 2009 at 5:34 am

David, regarding the jews and why they’ve been kicked out of so many places and persecuted throughout the centuries, I once heard it put this way:

If a guy gets kicked out of one bar, then maybe you give him the benefit of the doubt and conclude that there’s just something wrong with that bar. But if he keeps getting kicked out of one bar after another, after another, after another etc then maybe you have to use your common sense and conclude that there’s probably just something wrong with the guy.

It’s not only “white supremacists” that have reached this conclusion when objectively reviewing jewish history. Some jews have also been forced to admit it:

“[Anti-semitism] is an understandable reaction to jewish defects.” – Theodor Herzl

“Any people that has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.” – Henry Kissinger

“I strongly believe that anti-semitism and Jewish chauvinism can only be fought simultaneously.” – Israel Shahak

• 26 Clytemnestra // Aug 1, 2009 at 12:55 pm

I am a WNist who doesn’t hate the Jews. I just want them all to move to Israel and leave the rest of the world the hell alone. They have complained about the necessity of having their own country for centuries; why the hell don’t they move there, settle the place, and defend its borders like other people do?

The Ashkenazi Jews have every right to do what other people have done – invade a territory, conquer it, and make it their own nation. However, the Palestinians have every right as the invaded peoples to protect their sovereignty against people who would usurp and dispossess them. Israel has no right to expect the rest of the world to support her existence in arms and dollars. Either she and her nationals have the ability to do so themselves or Israel should not exist.

As an American WNist, I believe America should heed George Washington’s admonition to avoid entangling alliances, stop interfering in the internal affairs of other countries and simply do business with whoever is in charge. Every election year, I want to curse and break my television set as I am forced to watch one American politician after another declare his unrelenting allegiance to Israel. Methinks Americans are so busy defending the border, language and culture of Israel that we are neglecting our own.

There is no such thing as “Judaeo-Christianity.” That’s a false construct. By the time Jesus Christ came along, the ten tribes of Israel had been wiped out and scattered and only the remnant of Judea remained. The Judeans by then only used the Talmud as a reference book and relied solely on the Talmud for guidance and inspiration. Jesus Christ tried to reform Judaism and return them to Talmudic principles, was rejected and executed for his pains. Christians use the Old Testament as a reference and the New Testament for guidance and inspiration.

There is no way to reconcile Christianity with Judaic (actually Talmudic) principles. Talmudism is naturally antagonistic, antithetical and alien to Christianity. That is why it is no coincidence that every anti-Christian initiative in this country and abroad is headed by Jews. That is also why White Christians need to remain as separate and aloof as possible from Jews and their practices. The two are irreconcilable.

• 27 bettyboop // Sep 18, 2009 at 11:53 am

Dear David: I am so happy to have found you – I keep saying that…

What a great blog and only a very great man could write so intelligently on such a difficult subject. Me? I would have just said the answer must be jealousy.

I am white (I know – something to be ashamed of now), and find Jews to be so amazing and smart. It could be said that I have stars in my eyes – possibly. But to have a culture full of such intelligence blows my mind. Are they hated because they have such a proud mindset in that they are business owners, hard workers, loyal to their faith and people, intelligent, full of physicians, lawyers, scientists, entertainers, bankers…… It seems to me that if they were on welfare (like so many peoples) or lived in mud huts or on the streets, they would be hated so much less – possibly even admired.

The one thing I will agree with “Jew Haters” is that they (Jews) have sold out on their very important principles to LIBERALISM. Einstein had such amazing ideas (beautiful mind) but stupid values (communism/socialism). They (Jews) came to this country and then it seems so many turned from just being part of a Jewish community (to be admired), so many went instead to the faith of Liberalism which is so destructive to them (do they even see it) and this country. I believe that if they would have instead kept to their Jewish faith entirely, they would have found conservatism, which praises their values and faith.

And to all you Jewish Haters (it’s not just WN’s: it’s Muslims, blacks, Jews themselves, Athiests, etc.) understand, that the Jewish religion is the parent of Christianity. Christians are taught to love your parents – and the Jewish religion is your parent. There would be no Christian values without Judaism. The world would be so much worse if not for Christian values. But then, I believe, that is what you – Jew Haters want – to rid the world of Christian/Jew values and the complete collapse of our monetary and value system so that all will be equally poor with flies crawling across our faces. Only problem with that is that the elite will make you believe that everyone including themselves are equal when they (elite) in fact are laughing and living off the fat of your misery.

I feel I have gone off my intent – I am not as great a writer as Mr. Yeagley, however, I can only believe that ignorance, fear (that Jews make the hater look bad) and jealousy of the Jewish peoples has brought about this illogical stance.

As for Israel. The Jews were given the State of Israel by the U.N. If you have a problem with Israel, blame the UN, not the Jews. If I was given an island via the UN in the Bahamas I would gladly take it. The Jews have turned a nothing desert piece of land into Eden and you have a problem with that? It is such a tiny stretch of land – and you have a problem with that?

And why all this solidarity to Palestinians? The same type of people who murder bomb people? The same type of people who would take a flight attendant and slit her throat with you and 100 others on a plane and attack the US killing thousands? The same type of people where raping a woman is not to be condemned in fact it is the woman who is at fault and sent to jail? The same type of people where stoning a woman is the correct punishment for any crime whether true or not? The same type of people who go nuts violently if Mohammed is pictured in a newspaper? The same type of people who Jihad Western culture? The same type of people who want to rid the world of all religions except their own? The same type of people who do not allow women and men on the same beaches and are segregated in mosques? The same type of people who do not allow a woman to be examined by a male physician – how can you have female physicians when women are not educated? The same type of people who allow a ferry boat full of women to drown because men cannot touch them and their clothes are so heavy that it drags them down quickly and they can’t swim anyway? The same type of people where women must dress in ugly sheets from top of head to toes – no matter how hot it is? (Because men cannot control themselves?) The same type of people where women’s genitals are mutilated because only men should enjoy sex (I know cool, huh?) The same type of people where women are not allowed to drive and cannot be seen alone without the accompaniment of related men? The same type of religion where men can have up to 5 wives and many children yet can simply go out into the street and state that he divorces one of them (or all) three times in public and she is homeless yet he can drag her back anytime and she has no choice? The same type of people where a woman has to prove in court that she is not being sexually stimulated enough in order for her to get a divorce (of course she has been mutilated but that’s not the point) but the husband can beat and kill his wife and get away with it simply by saying she cheated oh him. If you have daughters or sisters, wouldn’t you love it if they were under those laws? The example of the great Muslim religion in the Middle East region goes on and on…

But let me guess, that is your Utopia.

I wish the State of Israel was part of the United States! Solidarity with Israel! God bless the Jews!

• 28 Dew // Nov 9, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I have a question about these “Jews”. Would somebody please tell me why a Jew urinated on a picture of Christ? Re-gathered Israel follows Christ-loves Him! I see the opposite in those people over there who were GIVEN Their country by the Anglo-Saxon nations-mainly, the United States of America and the United Kingdom-in the year A.D. 1948.

There could be an identity crisis.

• 29 Dew // Nov 9, 2009 at 8:27 pm

Yes, “Parabellum” is right. The Cast-off 12 tribes (I’ll explain why it’s actually All 12 Tribes in a moment) were placed in Halah and Habor by the Assyrians in 721 B.C. When Babylon whipped up on Assyria, Those Captive Israelites fled North, East, and West-fulfilling in part their prophetic expansion to the “four corners of the earth.”

Now, it was all twelve because in 2 Kings (I believe) it says that Tiglath-Pileser or That Particular king of Assyria pierced the Southern Kingdom-Judah-after taking the Northern Kingdom of Israel. He took most of Judah’s cities saving Jerusalem, where King Hezekiah and those real Jews held out and Prayed to JEHOVAH for deliverance. This resulted in the Slaughter of the 185,000 Assyrians overnight.

Anyway, those OTHER Jewish cities like Laish were taken and their inhabitants were also shipped off to Halah and Habor to their brethren, the cast-off ten Tribes. Thus, EVERY TRIBE OF ISRAEL was represented when they fled. The Western nations still hold Israel’s emblems. Numbers 24:7 (Again, sorry if this is wrong…) says, “…..His (Israel’s) seed shall be in many waters….” These were the words of Balaam.

• 30 Dew // Nov 9, 2009 at 8:34 pm

Actually, considering the Racial Crisis today, a Christian who holds the Bible as the Perfect, Immutable Word of God (JEHOVAH) should consider Matthew 24….

There is a phrase in the latter parts of it that say: …”unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved….”

A good Bible student will note that the word “flesh” means “race” because of the counterpart verse of Genesis 2:24 (?) where Adam said of Eve that “She is now bone of my bone, and flesh of my flesh”. She was the same race.

Of course, with all of the Chaos in the world today, coupled with so many parts of Bible prophecy being fulfilled and the Great Falling Away, too, I would not be at all surprised if in the next half-century Jesus Christ returns.

But, that’s just me, and people like me.

• 31 Dew // Nov 10, 2009 at 11:22 am

Betty-Boop: “The Jewish religion is the parent of Christianity. Christians are taught to love your parents-and the Jewish religion is your parent.”

The word “Jew” or “Jews” appears only ten times in the Old Testament. In stark contrast, the word Israel appears over 2,950 times in the Bible. Big difference. I am saying that the “Jewish religion” or Judaism is not even Jewish because those people over there are not the Israel in the Bible (after all, they don’t even use the BIble!). Real Jews are just one tribe in Israel that has as its national God JEHOVAH, which is in the Old Testament what is Jesus Christ in the New Testament. All 12 Tribes of Israel are alive and well today-and all of them are represented by some are many in the Christian religion-Anglo-Saxon survived.

• 32 Braveheart // Feb 25, 2010 at 12:43 am

“I am a Comanche Indian. I happen to think the white race is a spectacular thing. For this, I am accused. I also think the Japanese are very impressive; Mexican people are lovable, Mongolians are magnificent, and, yes, black people have some special problems.”

Your benevolent pat on the heads to all cultures listed above, says that everyone has something positive to recognize, except “and, yes, black people have some special problems.” What black people are you identifying? Surely, you couldn’t be speaking of African Americans. What ever problems contemporary African Americans have, their contributions to this great nation outweighs those of any cultural grouping you have listed above, including your own. The economy of this nation was built with the bodies of Africans. Africans Africans have fought in every war that has ever been waged for the establishment and the freedom of America. African Americans have invented everything from the long-handle broom, to the the spark plug, to the early patents on the contemporary computer(Google black inventors and be astonished!). Black Americans have contributed more to American popular culture than any other ethnic or cultural group. Black Americans invented work songs, spirituals, the ballad, ragtime, the Charleston, New Orleans jazz, popular jazz, the big band sound, the jitterbug, the popular ballad, the blues, progressive jazz, stride piano music, scat jazz singers, the torch ballad, doo-wops, rock and roll, rhythm and blues, the Motown sound, the Memphis sound, the Philadelphia sound, funk, psychodellic funk, disco, contemporary pop, gospel music, and to our chagrin – rap and hip-hop music. Black America has produced America’s greatest singers – Bessie Smith, Marian Anderson, Ethel Waters, Lena Horne, Paul Robeson, Billy Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Eckstine, Louis Armstrong, Jelly Roll Morton, Nat King Cole, Sam Cooke, Dinah Washington, Sarah Vaughn, Etta James, Joe Williams, The Mills Brothers, Mahalia Jackson, Rosetta Thorpe, Shirley Caesar, Grace Bumbry, Kathleen Battle, Ray Charles, The Supremes, The Temptations, Smokey Robinson & the Miracles, Stevie Wonder, The Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, The Jackson Five, Michael Jackson, Roberta Flack, Luther Van Dross, Anita Baker, Whitney Houston, and a host of other talented individuals, boy groups & girl groups.
    African Americans are the most Christianized identifiable group in America. Between 91-93%
    of black Americans self-identify as Christian. Black America is a church-based culture that produces more contemporary music about Jesus than any other ethnic group in the western world. And, I did mention that African Americans created gospel music.
    African American culture is not the puppet black politicians we see and read about in media. African American culture is not the coon show that is set before the world daily by black comedians at the behest of their white overlords who demand to keep the coon show alive. African American culture is a living, breathing, human entity that has already paid its dues; and has already proven it’s allegiance to America. Black America not only loves this nation, but also owns every inch of it from it’s very beginnings to this very moment. Your off-handed, disrespectful comment is a clear indication that you need to spend some time during this Black History Month, learning about the people you so cavalierly dismiss.

• 33 Braveheart // Feb 25, 2010 at 11:01 am

I failed to mention Nancy Wilson, Johnny Mathis,
    Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker, Duke Ellington, Count Basie and James Brown.

I also failed to mention the achievements of African Americans in sports. Is there any other ethnic group that has brought home(particularly in track and field) more gold medals in the summer Olympics than African Americans?
    Just so you won’t think I am exaggerating, here is an incomplete list of vital inventions created by African Americans:
    Biscuit Cutter A.P. Ashbourne
    Telephone System Granville T. Woods
    Kitchen Table H.A. Jackson
    Galvanic Battery Granville T. Woods
    Video Commander Joseph N. Jackson Electric Raillway System Granville T. Woods
    Remote Controllers Joseph N. Jackson Roller Coaster Granville T. Woods
    Sani-Phone Jerry Johnson
    Auto Air Brake Granville T. Woods.
    Again Mr. Yeagley, what ethnic group has contributed more than African Americans to the success of this society?