Eric Holder Commits Hate Speech

by David Yeagley · February 18, 2009 · 13 Comments ·

It’s black rage in Washington! Eric Holder, the new, black Attorney General of the United States, has just committed hate speech against the people of America. (That would be white people.)

null
US Attorney General
Eric Holder

“We have always been…a nation of cowards. We, as average Americans, simply do not talk enough with each other about race… If we are to make progress in this area, we must feel comfortable enough with one another and tolerant enough of each other to have frank conversations about the racial matters that continue to divide us”

What a cocky ingrate! What an aggressively greedy grandstander. (Or, is it just the media?) Never satisfied. Never enough. And never quiet. Until what? Until When? When everyone’s black, or at least partly black? Until every family is racially mixed? Until Negro people are in superior positions in every office in the United States, ruling over whites?

Holder spoke to Justice Department employees during this Black History Month. He said the workplace is largely integrated but Americans still self-segregate on the weekends and in their private lives.

In other words, segregation is natural–for everyone, including Negroes.

But the Negroes are the cowards, especially the leaders. Perhaps in fact only the leaders. They are afraid to hear what people really feel. The Negroes in fact have been trained to be paranoid about what white people think or feel, let alone say. The anti-American white Communists in power have made laws to try and control every thought and feeling about the Negro race. And now the head Negro attorney of the country calls America a nation of cowards? Negro, please! The beneficiary of all modern white Communist laws of equality, calling the whites cowards.

But it’s typical. This is the Negro mind, as nurtured in this country. There is no shame, no objectivity and no sense. Maybe it’s the black leaders. Maybe it’s the Communist white leaders who have created the black leaders.

But let’s cut to the chase: Does Mr. Holder really not know how Americans feel about blacks? Does he want Americans to think he doesn’t know?

How about, Americans are sick of black people! Sick of their attitudes, sick of their looks and acts, sick of their foul mouths, and sick of their denigrating influence. Sick of having them stuffed in their eyes in every picture, every magazine, every movie, every advertisement. Sick of seeing racial mixing in their face.

Anyone dare express such thoughts? (But we speak in “stereotypes,” and that is of course, virtually against the law. You see, the only race talk allowed is that which either praises black people, or condemns white people. Holder is well aware of that. In any case, if you’re praising blacks, make sure you specify it’s blackness your praising. not the person, or the “content of his character.”)

Now. The only question is, Whose fault it all this? Frankly, it probably isn’t the fault of black people. It is the fault of their “handlers,” or, “masters,” the Oedipal white WASPS in power. And no, don’t blame the Jews. They’re a tiny minority. Blame white people–those in power. Inherited power. Deep power.

So, maybe Holder is right, but only in the wrong way. White people have been cowards. They haven’t been willing to tell it like it is, and have been more willing to be told how it should be. In these modern times, white people have been too gracious, too kind, too sensitive, and addicted to justice! If there’s the slightest offense toward color, white people delight to make a Supreme Court case out of it. Never was their a people with more refined tastes in law. Never was there a culture with more dramatized emphasis on right and wrong, with more marketable glory pertaining thereunto. Grief! It’s entertainment! It’s the national pastime. The sport of court. It is an incredible society–America.

A Negro Attorney General, telling American whites that they’re cowards! This is it. This is the peak of dramatic irony. That’s where we are in American history. That’s Communist “progress.” In the name of equality. The Negro calls the White a coward.

(Of course, this is under the cheaply veiled guise of “we” or “us.” “We” are a nation of cowards. But make no mistake about it. Holder is obvious. Everyone knows “we” means ‘white.’ No black person in history has every been hesitant to talk about race. Black people feel they hold the corner on the subject, in fact. All other races of color must bow to the black opinion on all things racial. Race means “black.”)

So there you have it. White Communists, in the name of equality, made laws to protect Negroes from any averse thoughts about them. The head Negro lawyer now says whites are cowards. This is how Communism works in its new American form. Irony. Turning everything upside down. Inside out. “Change,” the Negro president calls it. Or, was told to call it.

And “we” have only just begun!

[Updated, February 21, 2009, 9:45 CST]

Posted by David Yeagley · February 18, 2009 · 4:17 pm CT · ·

Tags: Bad Eagle Journal · Communism · Negro Race · Politics · Race · White Race

• 1 David Yeagley // Feb 18, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Personally, I think the race problem cannot be solved. Conditions being what they are, one simply has to have pride in one’s own race and ethnicity, and be willing to cherish and to preserve it. I’m not sure black people really understand this. Their leaders certainly don’t. They seem anxious to destroy other races and culture through integration and intermarriage. Maybe that’s not really true, but only looks to be that way.

I just think Holder has shown incredible insensitivity and, really, great stupidity in office. This is extraordinary. Yet, not surprising at all, when you consider all the circumstances, the established behavior, etc.

• 2 kschwantz // Feb 19, 2009 at 11:40 am

“If we are to make progress in this area, we must feel comfortable enough with one another and tolerant enough of each other to have frank conversations about the racial matters that continue to divide us”

I agree, When Blacks become willing to cull out the worthless and lazy from their ranks, to call a spade a spade, there might be some progress, otherwise not. They don’t seem to realize that a lazy bum is a lazy bum, be it a white bum a black bum, (or a politician)!

Get a load of this. You’re President be keeping it real wit da Union Peeps!

Executive Order: Use of Project Labor Agreements for Federal Construction Projects

• 3 Larry // Feb 19, 2009 at 1:16 pm

O.K. Mr. Holder, You’re on! Since you made the charge, please establish the common language in which we can ALL share an “honest” conversation about race. Eric, YOU made the accusation now PLEEEASE tell me the terms in which we can all meet openly for a true and “frank” discussion. One in which I won’t be characterized as a racist for any grievance I may offer on my behalf. At what point in this “post-racial” era can we also see a ‘White History Month’, ‘White Entertainment Television’, ‘Miss White America’, ‘White Music Awards’ or a “College Fund for Poor White Kids” etc. …Please, please, please… tell me Eric Holder, just WHAT conversation are we missing that I should engage???????————–Don’t just leave us hanging!

• 4 Matilda Darquerider // Feb 19, 2009 at 5:53 pm

I remember getting kicked out of the E-Club one time. It was for being drunk or disorderly. I was the first patron there when the club opened and after the first hour, was the only white patron there. They were having African-American Appreciation Night.

They didn’t ask me to leave; they demanded it. When I quipped that I wanted to appreciate African-Americans with some of my black friends, they called the MPs. No sense of humor.

As for whites being cowards, I think it’s more like most whites can’t afford the lawsuits.

I had a neighbor once that worked in construction who often had friends over after work. One day one of his buddies came by for a visit and was run off by the woman who managed the property and her son-in-law. She had told him that she didn’t want his kind around her, and her and her partner threatened to hang the guy from a nearby tree. Her son-in-law even went as far as to get a rope, and claimed he made some phone calls for some help.

The visitor was black. The visitor’s friend was shortly evicted from his home because of his black buddy.

And not to long ago a story hit our local papers about a black employee who was suing the city for racial discrimination and harassment. The guy worked in parks and recreation and was known for his attitude problems. My husband who works also in parks and recreation knew him and the other employees, and the only racial problems that existed were solely in this guy’s imagination.

Now the NAACP was all hot and bothered to jump on the parks employee’s case, but couldn’t even care to respond to the complaint of the death threat of the first guy.

No; until some liberals and lawyers overcome their severe cases of cranial rectosis, I can’t see any open dialogues or frank discussions happening on racial issues.

• 5 NoName // Feb 19, 2009 at 7:01 pm

• 6 David Yeagley // Feb 19, 2009 at 7:46 pm

NoName, glad to see you got my point in the title. I knew you were a “liberal.” (Ha,ha! Actually, I have no idea what you are.)

Criticism and condemnation are the privilege of the liberal, indeed. If anyone else does it–toward the liberal, even in the liberal’s own terms, it doesn’t count. It’s “mean spirited.”

• 7 David Yeagley // Feb 19, 2009 at 7:48 pm

Matilda: I think it’s more like most whites can’t afford the lawsuits.

I’ve paraphrased Hamlet before: Lawyers (not conscience) make cowards of us all.

• 8 Matilda Darquerider // Feb 19, 2009 at 7:53 pm

I’ve got to start reading Shakespeare. Lately he keeps popping up more and more.

• 9 David Yeagley // Feb 19, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Oh, yes. In Henry the 6th, Second Part, Act IV Scene ii, Butcher says, were he to have power as potentate, “The first thing we do, let’s kill all the lawyers.”

There are some early Italian Renaissance songs of Italians peddling in the street. “Come, have your will written!”

• 10 NoName // Feb 19, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Dr. Yeagley,
    I figured the purpose of your journal entry was to prove Mr. Holder’s point. But I guess satire isn’t your thing. My Bad.

But it seems you are the “liberal”. The sentence (“Hate speech” is an Orwellian term, not a legal term, or even a very accurate term.) is your own, not mine. I took it from one of your posted comments…

• 11 David Yeagley // Feb 19, 2009 at 11:17 pm

Chijuajua! (I suppose I must take this seriously, good hearted, patient man that I am…)

I propose: Eric Holder is a liberal. Eric Holder, like most liberals, is racist, and demeans whites (and by implication, all non-Negroes). Liberals adopted the Orwellian term “hate speech,” to condemn others as racists.

My point is, a liberal does precisely what he accuses others of doing–which they are not doing.

I know what I wrote. I guess my political satire was too heavy on irony, so you missed it altogether.

• 12 Matilda Darquerider // Feb 20, 2009 at 7:35 am

Interesting to note that it was Democrats who started up the KKK.

• 13 whitetrash // Feb 20, 2009 at 10:07 am

Best post I have read out of you in a while. If conservatives reboot out of the Bush disaster into a direct and deliberate conflict with political correctiness, things could start looking up. Re-looping the Black slave narrative year afer year is about White Power… not Black Power.