Sundance Promotes Child Rape and Homosexuality

by David Yeagley · January 19, 2007 · 10 Comments ·

The Sundance Film Festival will honor Deborah Kampmeier’s child rape film “Houndog” (otherwise known as the “untitled Dakota Fanning project”) this month in Park City, Utah. The low budget film is also low minded, and offers nothing but encouragement of child abuse. Festival Geoffrey Gilmore lauds the film for making the grade among 3,287 films submitted from all over the world. Houndog is about a sexually abused child in the ’60′s in the American South. That’s real distinction. America can be proud, eh?

Dakota Fanning, “star” of child sex abuse film, Houndog.

But, this is all part of the globalist “save the children” mind set. And Sundance, using the name of a sacred Indian religios rite,” sun dance,” to authenticate it’s world mission for the oppressed, delights in dramatizing human degradation. It’s all in the cause of “uplifting” humanity. (And any superficial readers out there that think the Sundance Institute got its name from the Sundance Kid don’t know what they’re talking about. The Sundance Kid got his name from doing jail time in Sundance, Wyoming. The town of Sundance was named after the Indian rite, which northern plains Indians celebrate there at Sundance Mountain, every summer. But then, why make a point to purposely ignorant experts?)

Dakota Fanning, now twelve years old, is lauded by all for her ‘acting skills.’ She has a number of incredible rolls under her belt, and they’re all about tragedy, abuse, and deformity of one kind or another. Nothing normal about her rolls, or her career. She’s not the first young girl (or boy) to be used in this way, but, this kind of thing is still relatively new in America. (Europe has been abusing children in the name of art for decades.) Officianados think praising her acting skills somehow exonoerates any emotional ills the film may cause her or other children. Never mind the effects on weak-minded adults, prone to abuse children. Never mind the inevitable encouragement such a film provides to abusers. Why, it’s all perfectly normal. At least that’s what the Sunance Institute, et al., want everyone to think. That’s the justification of making a movie about it. Why, art reflects life. Why not glorify it, in all its deformity? Why not encourage it?

Remember, this pathetic ideology is supported by Hewlett-Packard, Volkswagen, AOL, and Adobe. These are the chief sponsors of the 2007 Sundance Film Festival, where American Indians are made the mascot of Africans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, and homosexuals, all the oppressed of the world, which means all non-white males. That is the ploy. For liberal whites to oust conservative whites from the Great White Throne, the liberals must unite the world against the conservatives. The poor little white males. Hewlett-Packard and Volkswagen are regular sponsors. In 2005, Sony was also a sponsor, along with American Express, Starbucks, and Delta Air Lines, to name a few. Pretty much the same crowd is sponsoring this 2007 fest of the oppressed. Perhaps we should make an effort to contact the president or CEO of these corporations, and let them know how we feel. First, Sundance represents a crying abuse of American Indian imagery by using the “sun dance” name to validate its anti-American, globalist ideology; second, Sundance is clearly promoting immorality of the most degrading kind–child sexual abuse, including homosexuality. (Auraeus Solito’s Filipino film Tuli is about female homosexuality. It is in the category of “Native American” films!)

From Solitos’ female homosexual film, Tuli

All in the name of uplifting humanity. All are normal, all must be affirmed. All must be accept for who and what they are, at all times. That’s the message. “Tolerance,” it’s called. Affirmation, acceptance, praise, really. That’s what many people don’t seem to understand. To accept, to praise, is to encourage more of the same. To laud something, to dramatize it, to idolize it, is to encourage more of it. Do we really believe that child abuse is honorable? Do we really believe the abused are to be congratulated and honored, and that this helps them? When we aggrandize their misfortune, does this make them feel better?

Is the silver screne the ultimate judge of value? If it makes it on the screen, it’s great? Being in the movies means you’re in heaven? You made it? Well, Rudy Yo Blood (Youngblood) became an Indian through entertainment. He got in the movies as an Indian. That must mean he’s Indian, right? NOT.)

What kind of idolatry is this, anyway? What kind of cheap shot is this at justification? If you make a movie out of it, it must be worthy. And if anyone accuses you of anything, you can say, “It’s art! It’s just acting. It’s not real.” But then, you also get to justifying by saying, “It’s true to life! This is what happens in life!” This kind of duplicity is the quintessence of liberalism, certainly. You know your society is mentally ill when “reality TV”–a perfect oxymoron, becomes the norm. You know your society is psychologically sick when movies are the measure of reality.

Bad Eagle will make an effort to provide names and contact information for the corporations who sponsor this nonsense at Sundance Institute. Notice will be given when such information is available. Perhaps a form letter will be provided as well. Sundance is a disgrace to America, and an outrageous insult to American Indians.

Posted by David Yeagley · January 19, 2007 · 5:16 pm CT · ·

• 1 KuhnKat // Jan 19, 2007 at 10:28 pm

I also notice that the LEFT invariably uses a grouping of people who are NOT as likely to commit the crime to make a big deal of it.

If they were REALLY trying to help the children they would have had this film based in San Francisco or Boston and have a teacher, Judge, or homosexual do the molesting!!!!

Yup, Hollyweird is all about FANTASY and CORRUPTING the morals fo the WORLD!! Using the name Sundance is just the icing on the Corruption Cake!!

• 2 David Yeagley // Jan 20, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Media, as a social phenomenon, is out of control, and its effects are not understood. Methinks it has become a great liability.

I will also not, a lot of my blogs are referenced on undespected places.

The Seattle Times mentions a comment I made on Sundance Insititute. I’m thinking they got it from my piece in my Soros Sundance site called “Sudance Shines on Bestiality.” I’m not sure.

I’m saying a lot of people are picking up on the perversity of the Sundance Institue. (And the Seattle Times is liberal!)

• 3 Ed Burley // Jan 20, 2007 at 9:54 pm

Dr. Yeagley,
    While I agree with your article here about this new movie, I must correct one misstatement. Ms. Fanning did star in a movie that is one of my favorite family films:

DREAMER, with Kurt Russell and Kris Kristofferson. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend it highly.

• 4 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 21, 2007 at 12:17 am

I am of a mind, that a large part of the lefts obsession with the embracing of human depravity, at its best, is based on their profound, narcissistic, “I am God, God is me” volition.

These man Gods have an insatiable appetite for “all” things conceived by the human mind, even those conceived in the bowls of the mind that houses the AntiChrist. Absolutely none of these evil concepts are effectively harnessed by the Christ, and therefore they manifest themselves.

If the God human can conceive of an action (other then not wanting to redistribute other peoples wealth), then how bad could the act possibly be once you get to know it up close and personal?–It’s only a matter of education through the magic of movies.

In the early development of Rome, she warned an Etruscan city about their repeated vile carrying-ons. When the youthful Rome realized the Etruscans could not control themselves to their liking, Rome slaughtered every person in the Etruscan city.

How many warnings has the Sundance Institute been given?–Just kidding?????–the AntiChrist section of my mind acted up there for a moment.

• 5 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 21, 2007 at 12:17 am

• 6 David Yeagley // Jan 21, 2007 at 9:44 am

Sundance is all about sexual perversion these days. That’s the liberal line, actually. Accept all. Embrace all. With such a philosophy, it invites expression of the worst.

They think giving attention to the tragedy, aggrandizing it, is somehow validating it, and it is thereby doing a service to the abused.

Instead, I believe it not only confirms the perversity, but encourages more of it.

Just a thought.

• 7 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 21, 2007 at 4:40 pm

I think the leadership of the left is like the leadership of every cult that has been put under the microscope–they are in it for the power and the “sex.”

They are not outraged enough in my book, when it comes to depravity. The photo of that little girl with makeup on PO’s me, just like that Ramsey kids photos and home movies PO’s me–It is as nefarious as it can get.

• 8 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 21, 2007 at 4:40 pm

• 9 Parts // Feb 14, 2007 at 2:37 am

Clearly movies with tough subject matter should be outlawed and only movies about ponies or George W. Bush’s unending heroism should be made from now on.

Clearly Miss Fanning should be shot in the face for her insolence.

WHO’S WITH ME!!! WOOOOO!

• 10 Ragdoll Mender of RISE [Rape Incest & Suicide Education] // Oct 20, 2008 at 11:13 am

The sad thing is that these things DO happen and ARE a part of American life. That’s not saying it’s right, but films like Hounddog and Tuli are just realistic.

I believe we need more films like Hounddog, because, as heartbreaking as it is, it spreads awareness of these kind of situations to people who may not think it happens, when it DOES. It’s a horrible thing, but more people need to realize just how frequent it is, so that more people will fight to stop child abuse and rape.

America needs to open their eyes, and I’m proud of the makers of Hounddog for addressing this issue, and spreading awareness through film.

Also, I don’t think anyone is using Dakota Fanning. She chooses her roles, and her own mother approves them. Some people just care about things that are happening every day under our noses, that MUST come to an end, before it is too late.

Thank you for reading this.

Ragdoll Mender [alias]