Soros and the Stockholm Syndrome

by David Yeagley · January 17, 2007 · 17 Comments ·

Perhaps George Soros suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome. He emulates the sentiments of Nazi Germany, the historical enemy of his people, the Jews. He obviously thinks in the same racist terms that Adolf Hitler did. But there’s a new strain or mutation in his Syndrome. He sees a special use for the dark races. The dark races are to become a unified force against the white races. Of course, Soros is white, but, he is vying for power with other whites. The darkies are just a tool, a weapon in his hand. It’s all a quest for the Great White Throne. And no darkie will ever set on that throne. There is no intention of allowing the darkies to rise to any significant power as a people. A token official here and there is no threat to the Great White Throne. There is no threat to white power, and there is no guilt about it. These are political illusions. Soros wants to survive, i.e, seize power, by imitating the racism of Adolf Hitler.

The Stockholm Syndrom: George Soros and his inevitable pattern, Adolf Hitler

Also, like Hitler, Soros has no concern for any race, not even his own (Jewish). This is only about power. Power loves no one. Power love no people, no race, no religion, and no political party. Power only uses people and their conditionings. Hitler did not love the white race. Hitler only used it for his own vision of power in the world. Like Hitler, Soros cares nothing for the dark races. He only wants to use them in a ploy to seize the Great White Throne.

This kind of power grasping can result in very cruel treatment of all people, white or dark. Now, Hitler had no grand vision of employment for the dark races; he was preoccupied with the a reestablishment or revival of the Great White Throne–by kicking out whom he considererd non-white contenders. (Funny, Jews and Gypsies are both members of the Causasian race.) Soros, on the other hand, sees a great use for the dark races. The recent history of the world shows that the white race is indeed the conqueror, and all dark races have an natural resentment towards the white race. United in resistance, the dark races appear to be a giant force by which Soros can topple those whites currently sitting on the Throne–the conservatives.

Remember, Communism (also known as Leftism and Liberalism) is alive and well in the world. And it still means power by revolution, by violence, and by force of arms. As William Norman Grigg reveals in Global Gun Grab, the UN designs to disarm all nations, in the name of peace, so that an elite few can rule the world by force. Quoting Lenin: “The scientific concept of dictatorship means nothing else but this: Power without limit, resting directly upon force, restrained by no laws, absolutely unrestricted by rules” (p.36). Sounds like the Left to me. Sounds like George Soros and his Open Society.

Interestingly, Yale Alumni Magazine just published an article, “When good people do evil,” on Stanley Milgram’s psychological experiements of 1962. (The article is by Philip Zimbardo, also a Yale grad, and classmate of Milgram’s.) The thesis: “Under orders, decent human beings will do anything.” Milgram’s experiements were cited in Daniel J. Goldhagen’s Hitler’s Willing Executioners (1996) as irrelevent, since testing an individual (by scientific experiement) is not comparable to a social milieu such as was present in the German population.

Such a milieu may be present in the dark races. The vision of uniting all the darkies against the whites is of course a political red herring. There is no threat to the firmly established white supremacy. However, that the colored races would espouse such a view of themselves shows that they are Soros’ “willing executors.” It is as if the “native” races of the world themselves suffer from a new kind of global Stockholm Syndrome. The non-whites are being encouraged to act like the “racist” whites they resent, as if that is the necessary behavior for survival. The darks have been held captive for a centuries, and now it’s time to rise up and conquer the whites. Never mind the difference between a Tutu African and a Paw’an Asian. The “indigenous” are all the same. They have all suffered under the evil whites.

No one stops to think, racism is not how the whites rose to power. The white race never had the thought of uniting against all the darkies of the world. That was never their purpose, their plan, nor their impetus. They rose to power because they were powerful, and had the “will to power.” Race, per se, was not a self-conscious raison d’etre. The racism of whites is another illusion–created as all the weaker darks became self-conscious.

If the Soros racist approach to seizing the Great White Throne is pleased to use the American Indian, and the sacred rite of the Sun Dance as the token mascot of all the darkies of the world, I say the noble thing to do for American Indians is to deny such a role. American Indians should set the example by disassociating with all other “natives.” We should work for independence, self-reliance, and individuality. These the tools whereby the whites become strong. This alone should interest us. This is what we need to focus on. How did they become strong? They didn’t do it by uniting against all the darkies. They would have lost.

Everyone forgets, whites are the minority in the world. Always have been. Always will be.

Posted by David Yeagley · January 17, 2007 · 12:04 pm CT · ·

• 1 David Yeagley // Jan 17, 2007 at 1:19 pm

So, will people accuse me of suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome? Do I idolize whites and their supremacy?

Not really. I’m just an Indian, trying to face reality, trying to use common sense, trying to figure out the best course of action (not jargon) for Indian people today.

I may suffer from various ego affectations, but Stockholm Syndrome isn’t one of them. I simply find no logical advantage in white-hating.

• 2 David Yeagley // Jan 17, 2007 at 2:18 pm

American Indians have a right to expect the white American government to honor treaties. But that’s not a racial protest. That’s warrior to warrior. Man to man. Word to word.

• 3 gf // Jan 17, 2007 at 4:40 pm

Wow look at this, not only are you in love with the sound of your own voice, you love your own words too!

You’re talking to yourself Yeagley!

• 4 ecology // Jan 17, 2007 at 4:47 pm

doc Im sorry the white warriors are only in the elite special forces of our military. The lords are fat and wealthy. gated communities. insulated from the majority of the world. I have a feeling your expectations will fall on deaf ears. There is no one there. The military just follows orders. the orders usually arent from anyone I respect or look up to as warriors. globalist capitalists are tough in neo classical economic THEORY. The commies, Marx. None of these ruling tough guys ill be seeing in my fox hole. Community and nation are almost dead. Its terribly tragic to me. Just prepare for survival of the fittest. Its the only place to go now.

• 5 ecology // Jan 17, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Semper Fidelis to the United State Marine Corp!!

• 6 David Yeagley // Jan 17, 2007 at 5:42 pm

GF, sorry if you haven’t been following. There has been a serious spam problem, and I set the controls a bit too strick. Everyone has been blocked, including me. I adjusted the controls, finally.

I notice you’re back, immediately.

So why don’t you try saying something useful?

• 7 comanchemoon // Jan 17, 2007 at 7:08 pm

Wellllllll,

You couldn’ve fooled me,,,,, you put it in your own words to a capital “T”.

I didn’t know you had any common sense, I thought you were just so smart for your britches!

I don’t think anyone in this day and age hates the white people, we just don’t idolize them like some “people” do.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if this will go thru,,,,,,, I’ll take a chance!

CM

• 8 David Yeagley // Jan 17, 2007 at 7:11 pm

CM, I’m learning. All kinds of things. Software tech. Political language. Communication.

The last two Jounrnal entries, and the next few, are goint be way out there, until I get certain things stated, off my chest, so to speak. They I will begin to refine them.

This global vision is compelling me right now. I know people think it’s practically irrelevant, but, I see it. I see it happening. It troubles me.

• 9 KuhnKat // Jan 18, 2007 at 1:41 am

Dr. Yeagley,

I won’t say I agree with everything you said, but, it is a very interesting view that deserves consideration.

Thank you.

• 10 R // Jan 18, 2007 at 10:24 am

White people’s reliance on rugged individualism may or may not be a trait Indian people should adopt. It is certainly a cultural trait which they have had since the days of kings and knights, but in todays terms, it is a very selfish “screw everyone but myself” attitude, and has a very negative impact on looking after direct and extended family members which has always been an Indian cultural trait. I see a conflict here. Can you elaborate more?

• 11 R // Jan 18, 2007 at 10:46 am

Dr, I agree with some of what you say, but in a lot of matters lately, on racial issues mainly, I wonder if you are not being influenced by what I have been seeing lately as a bunch of extremist white people who are viewing everything in racial terms lately. Being here in Oklahoma especially, it’s hard not to come across these attitudes. To them, there seems to be a simplistic “black and white” outline for life where a line is drawn and you are either on one side or another. IMO, life is much more complicated than this. I don’t think there is seriously any orchestrated movement of non-whites against whites, or ever will be. I think there’s alot of paranoid thought running around these days.

• 12 nettles // Jan 18, 2007 at 10:56 am

As soon as Islam and/or the Communist get off a few suitcase bombs here we will see the Stockholm Syndrome affecting people en masse. Instead of putting the blame where it belongs with America’s
    enemies [within and foreign] our own citizens will turn on America, they will be flipped in mind. They have been being set up for this for decades now. Just look how the young wear Che tshirts! Clueless!
    Are there enough lovers of the truth left in America for it to survive? I don’t know.

• 13 Adam // Jan 18, 2007 at 11:31 am

Dr, I noticed you used the term “will to power” with regards to the development of white/western civilzation. I find this extremely interesting, and I’m wondering if you are referring to any particular work as the inspiration for this term. I have only ever seen that term used by Francis Parker Yockey in his work ‘Imperium‘, and it seems that you’re using it in the same manner that he did.

• 14 comanchemoon // Jan 18, 2007 at 11:36 am

Stockhom syndrome,

Since its in the news lately (young boys), seem like a good title for the way the Native American Indians have always been treated! For the most part we just let go to survive, did what was expected of us and assimilated, and did a pretty good job of it too.

I don’t think it was in the Native American Indian to marry with the whites as much as it was for the White man to take what he wanted, and leave what he wanted, which was his offspring. As far as keeping it within our Nations now days, well I think that is the thing of the past, its almosts impossible to retrieve.
    Espcially when my friend, (real traditionalist Rez Indian) said her Grandaughter (12yrs) has a boyfriend, We all said “WoW”, meaning how could her parents allow this? She said, “thats not the only thing, “HE’S A WHITE BOY”. We said “OH NO” in unison. So it goes!

If there is any hate left over from the days of old, its for the goofy wanna be white supremist, skinhead mentality of offspring of the Euros that do not like any body of color, it rubbed off on these people and they get out of control, they can return to their ancestors homelands, leave American for all the people of Colors, if you say we wouldn’t know what to do with it, then I say we will learn, and have fun doing it, even if we have to ride horses again.
    Simplistic, but to the point.

So Dr., you should marry, We all know it won’t be a Comanche, or even an Indian, We will forgive you(maybe) and will still love you(maybe)
    so enjoy the rest of your life starting now!

CM
    CM

• 15 David Yeagley // Jan 18, 2007 at 8:02 pm

CM “So Dr., you should marry, We all know it won’t be a Comanche”

Why do you feel such a compulsion to denigrate the fact that I’m Comanche, with a family documented family history longer and clearer than yours?

• 16 David Yeagley // Jan 18, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Adam, I’m referencing Friedrich Nietzsche, who coined the term in 1876.

The problem is, of course, the conscience. Whatever their barbarity, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant ended up with an interesting lot. He seemed driven by the “will to power,” yet, he wanted everyone to think he was “right” about it. Moral about it.

Did he not accomplish more in the world than any heretofor? How shall we evaluate his work?

• 17 David Yeagley // Jan 18, 2007 at 8:12 pm

Ray, There’s a definite problem with an imbalanced individualism. American society is fragmenting precisely because people are too selfish. People can’t stay married, can’t keep their families to gether.

Maybe they’re returning to some more primitive live style–they WISH!

It’s not. It’s fragmentation. It is the fodder for Communism. “It takes a village” to take care of all the villagers. That’s Hillary vision.

Indian communities were relatively small, so that family, no matter how extended, was still literally family.

Comanche hunting bands bear this out in a most striking way. No chief of the nation. No polity. No “nation” concept. Just an intution of identity, untarnished by politics.

Ah, but those days are impossible now, it seems.