Florida Pastor Protests Muslim Mosque

by David Yeagley · January 5, 2007 · 19 Comments ·

Rev. O’Neal Dozier, pastor of the Worldwide Christian Center in Pompano Beach, south Florida, doesn’t want a mosque in his neighborhood. He has spoken out against it since last summer (2006).

Dozier fears that members of the 29,000-square-foot Islamic center on the northeast side would seek new converts in the predominately black community if they build on the northwest side of town where Dozier’s people are.

Dozier claimed that Islam is a cult teaching hate and violence. “The Koran is evil, cruel. It promotes evil, he said.

Rev. O’Neal Dozier

Dozier has been penalized for his views! Dozier’s comments about Islam cost him his seat with the Broward Judicial Nominating Committee. Gov. Jeb Bush asked him to resign, so he did, reports NBC 6′s Sharon Lawson.

“I do know that there are some peace-loving Muslims, probably because they have never read the Koran or because they read the Koran and didn’t take the teachings literally,” Dozier said in a news conference Wednesday, October 11. (Well, that would mean they’re not really Muslims, right?)

Everyone knows the pattern. The Muslims gather in a locale, multiply as quickly as possible, go for a mosque–supported by every Muslim charity in the country and Saudi Arabia, then the terrorist cells start. That’s the pattern. The lethal poison comes with the meal. Guaranteed.

Dozier knows how it works. He knows what kind of people the Muslims prey on, too. He knows about the Nation of Islam, the ant-white, anti-American body of Negroes. He knows about Rep. Keith Ellison, Democrat, Minnesota, and the mock swearing in on the blasphemous Qur’an in our nation’s capital.

Media, of course, opposes Dozier, and supports CAIR, and all Muslims, and by inevitability, the mass murderers that come with the package.

Homosexuals oppose Dozier also, since he’s against homosexual “marriage.” They cry because his opposition to them didn’t get the same press as his opposition to the ‘Muslim mass murderers’ potential moving into his neighborhood. Tsk, tsk. And they’re willing to quote his most stringently opposing statements about Islam:

“It doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight, the Islamists want to kill us all because they consider us infidels,” he said. “All Islam is dangerous and evil because of the Koran. The Koran teaches hate and violence. It encourages jihad.”

But he said he makes “a distinction between the religion and the people.” He said there are many “innocent Muslims” who have not read the Koran. In fact, he said he has heard from many people who became ex-Muslims after reading the Koran.

Dozier insisted that he believes in freedom of religion, but he thinks there should be “an exception for religions that seek to kill us because we don’t accept their religion.”

CNN’s Paula Zahn brought up the Muslim issue and Dozier’s opposition just last night, Thursday, January 4.

The game plan is to make America Muslim. As many Muslims come here as can board the planes. They build as many Mosques as they can fund, and as quickly as they can fund them.

DOZIER: And I object to any poor, black neighborhood where people are vulnerable already and are already angry and are already looking for a way or two to strike out, or strike back at America.

DOZIER: Yes, they’re targeting the poor — the poor young blacks.

Soon, the neighborhood begins to become Sharia, subject to the laws of the mullahs. That’s the whole purpose. It is very cruel intent, and openly outlines in the Sharia law. Women are brutalized if disobedient, as are men. It is not a pretty society Sharia makes. It should be banned from American, quickly. It is opposed to American values.

Religious freedom is not an abstraction. The Constitution writers had only Christianity in mind when they expressed themselves in the First Amendment. It meant freedom to worship God, the God of the Bible, to practice Christianity, free from the European church. They had no intent of encouraging non-Biblical religions. Foreigners were not invited to come here and set up shop, anti-American shop, anti-Christian, anti-Biblical shop. This is a delusion of liberal attorneys, and other anti-Americans hiding behind their profession of politics and law.

I see no place for the practice of Islam in America.

I see Dozier as a serious player in this matter. He appears to be an American patriot of the first order. He also loves and respects his own people. He appears to be a powerful Christian. He is now targeted for extinction!

Perhaps he has other issues as well, which he must deal with. Perhaps he has embroiled himself by trying to say peaceable words, and by bringing up other concerns, such as the need for housing. But has he really tired to soften his message, as the media says? I think not.

He sees the Islamic foreigners and immigrants as invaders. Plain and simple. Also, he seems them as havens for Islamic murderers. Are not his view as least theoretically justified? Is he not facing the objective reality–regardless of what the Muslims spokemen say? Their mastery of the liberal, “civil rights” jargon and pat clauses make mockery of America, as they do indeed serve as camouflage for the mass murderers among them, whether they want to admit that or not. And they have certainly made no effort to oppose jihadists, regardless of what verbal opposition they may emit from time to time. Actions speak louder than words.

The Reverend O’Neal Dozier. Thank about him. Think about his situation. Think about a Christian pastor of a minority group, trying to nurture it, protect it, and to teach it the truth. Maybe we have a new hero amongst the people.

Never mind the Muslims. They have no rights. They have only privileges created and earned by others. They’re simply moving in on the territory that others bought with blood, sweat, and tears. They are not to be identified as poor, despised, persecuted victims. They are the aggressor. Always. This is the history of Islam.

Shouldn’t the whole country support Rev. Dozier? Doesn’t he make you kind of proud? I mean, really proud?

Posted by David Yeagley · January 5, 2007 · 6:58 pm CT · ·

• 1 KuhnKat // Jan 5, 2007 at 10:51 pm

Dr. Yeagley,

people like me can shoot off our mouths all we want. Basically we have little to lose and can not be attacked.

You are out there and have a lot to lose. Thank you for being a MAN and speaking the truth.

• 2 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 6, 2007 at 6:27 am

I think it could be fairly stated that one of the reoccurring themes (leitmotif) in your last two post offerings is evil and the effect it has on the one sounding the alarm.

The chapter and verse that fits this theme has been driving me mad; I know, I know it’s a short drive.

But it just came to me!

“The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify of it that its works are evil. Go to the feast yourselves; I am not going up to this feast, for my time has not yet fully come”–Jesus speaking about himself; The Gospel of John; Chapter 7: Verses 7-8.

• 3 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 6, 2007 at 6:27 am

But it just came to me!

• 4 Cephas // Jan 6, 2007 at 7:39 am

Mr. Dozier sounds like an OK guy. He has both the Muslims and the homosexuals against him.

• 5 Sioux // Jan 6, 2007 at 10:21 pm

Jeb Bush – Presidential material? Not now. Not ever. He is a disgrace both on what he did to Dozier and what he (and his Mexican wife) would do to further eliminate our sovereignty.

Dozier ranks up there with the few Patriots we have left – Tancredo, Horowitz, Yeagley.. we need way more, guys. Let’s get goin’..before the world is completely in love with Obama.

• 6 David Yeagley // Jan 7, 2007 at 10:50 am

There is another case in Katy, Texas, where Muslims bought land bordering a pig farm. Then they tried to get the pig farmer to move out! Instead, he’s holding pig races, advertised, regularly. Interesting.

Mosque plans trigger neighbor’s pig races

Muslims think America is theirs for the taking. Just like Mexicans. There are enough white liberals to give it way to them. Do we have enough patriots to keep it?

• 7 Ali Yee // Jan 7, 2007 at 3:28 pm

Actually, the muslims didn’t want the guy to move out. He thought they did, and later admitted that it was a misunderstanding. He held the pig races anyway, sine he didn’t want to be considered a laughingstock. Check out the article: http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/30/mosque.pig.ap/index.html

• 8 Ali Yee // Jan 7, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Forget about the link. I didn’t load yours to see that it was the same article I presented. Sorry! However, Dr., did you not read the article where it said they didn’t want him off his land????

• 9 David Yeagley // Jan 7, 2007 at 6:54 pm

Yes, I’m certainly confused. I got this email early this morning:

There’s a new Islamic center that was just constructed in central Florida (can’t remember the town, near my sister’s town) that bought a lot that bordered on a hog farm. The mullah has been pushing the farmer to move out, but the farmer has refused, since he was there first. Now he’s started advertising pig races on Fri afternoon and evenings–I think the Orlando Sentinel carried the story.

I quickly searched the net, and found the first pig story that came up, and assumed the email message was simply mistaken as to the place.

I’ll say this: There are different versions of this same story. If I were the Muslims, I’d change my tune too. I’d say it was all a misunderstanding.

Of course, the cabbies in Minnesota aren’t backing down, are they? The aggression of Islam in America are offensive, and indeed repulsive to American patriots. This is going to cause catastrophy in the future. I hope it does. I don’t American just don’t sit by and let white liberals give the country away to foreigners with foreign religion.

Islam is foreign to America, Ali. In every way. It doesn’t belong here. It is only taking advantage of the most misunderstood phrase in the American constitution: freedom of religion.

The 1st amendment reads, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion…” one way or another.

What we see instead is an anti-American cult being allowed to develop in the name of freedom of religion. This makes mockery of the intend of the Constitution. Muslims aren’t here to enjoy freedom of religion. They are here to make converts, to change American society, and American law. That is their mission. Else they’re free-loaders, just enjoying freedom, and the ability to make money. They’re not really Muslims at all.

This is the way most American see it. Do you disagree with their view of Islam? in so far as it appears, functioning in Americ?

• 10 Ali Yee // Jan 7, 2007 at 9:20 pm

But I thought you liked Persians? There are a lot of Persian Muslims.

• 11 KuhnKat // Jan 7, 2007 at 9:21 pm

Ali Yee,

I read the articles you refer to.

If I were the Imam and assistants I would also say I didn’t want the farmer off his land. As they lie for advantage, and it is supported by the Q’uran, I am unsure what originally happened!!

The farmer stated that he had made plans, spent money, so would continue with the fun Pig Races. Wish I could afford to fly out for a few!!!

In general the Mosques call to prayers is very disturbing to the neighborhood as it is 5 times a day and not limited to typical noise hours. I spent 6 months as a Guard in GITMO. At first it wasn’t too bad. Some of the Muzzins they had recorded were apparently very good. After a few weeks I started getting a real DISLIKE for it!! I can’t imagine LIVING in speaker reach of a Mosque!!

In all cases the Mosques are used as a beach head in enemy territory. Islam has used the same plan to subsume new territory since Mohammed wrote most of it. They are still willing to Lie, Cheat, Steal, Rape, Enslave, Pillage, Torture, and Kill to get their way.

Until they publicly throw out their own people who follow these dictates I will not be willing to cooperate with the Ummah in any way. They are worse than Communists and should be held to the same standards as everyone else in this country.

We see regularly our Gubmint, especially the courts, bending over for Muslims. At the same time we see Christian sects suppressed. Tell me about the separation of Church and State as interpreted by the Left that lets a Violent, Expansionist Religion dominate the dialogue and institutions of our country??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 12 Sioux // Jan 7, 2007 at 9:21 pm

Know thy Enemy – someone should tell the new Muslim congressman from Minnesota why Pres. Thomas Jefferson had a copy of the Koran. He was just getting to know the belief system of those peaceful loving Muslims who had taken Americans hostage and turned them into slaves. Jefferson had to take military action to liberate them – “to the shores of Tripoli….”

• 13 X // Jan 7, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Question: How can you have such adoration for Farah Pahlavi, and claim an association with Persian Heritage Magazine, while expressing such antipathy for Muslims? Does not compute.

• 14 David Yeagley // Jan 7, 2007 at 11:00 pm

The Persians outside Iran are free from Islam. The formalities they may retain are merely for social gathers, such as weddings, funerals, occasional gatherings.

As a matter of fact, I’m hoping to get an article published in Persian Heritage about this very subject, American Iranians and Islam.

I also may have an interview with Cyrus Nowrasteh published in the next issue. Persian Heritage is quarterly…

The version of Islam that is being coerced by the Iranian government in Tehran is not really what the people are into. I think Tehran is trying to rise above the Arab world. Historical, Iran always had its own version of Islam: Shiite Islam. It’s all about historical authority, or just “authority.” Shia believe in blood descent from Mohammad. Sunni believe the adherence to the teaching comprises authority.

Like Catholocism and Protestantism, in a way. All major movements seem to have this same kind of break-down into two opposing divisions. You could even say AMerican politics follows the same pattern, Democrat (liberal) vs Republican (conservative). Huge social archetype going on here…

What I say is true of Iranians outside Iran. They are free from Islam. They practice what they will, which is very elegant, unobtrusive, and perhaps not properly referred to as Islam at all. It is respect for a Supreme Being. Deep, magical respect. No slavery of spirit in volved.

• 15 David Yeagley // Jan 7, 2007 at 11:03 pm

By the way, I’ve had two or three of my own posts blocked and awaiting approval today! For any of you who are having problems, I sympathize! Sometimes it’s certain words or word combinations, sometimes I think it’s length. Someething causes a blocking alarm to go off.

• 16 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 8, 2007 at 2:45 am

“Whether my neighbor has sixty Gods or zero. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

So said the genius of Monticello, the architect of the Bill of Right that prohibited the establishment of a national Christian sect to tax another, and thereby establish it’s hegemony over other Christian sects.

Knowing what I do about Thomas and the other Founding Fathers, they would not have allowed Islamists to colonize this nation. And they especially, Thomas and George Washington, would not have allowed Islamists to “pick our pockets and break our legs” while remaining sacrosanct and protected by the spirit of the religious freedom component of the Bill Of Rights.

But then again the American people’s zeitgeist at that time would not have tolerated Islamists, and if anything even remotely similar to a 9-11 occurred, well, Islamists would have gotten up close with tar and feathers and muskettes. And I doubt if any mosques would have been tolerated in Colonial Williamsburg!

The American people get what they demand!

• 17 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 8, 2007 at 2:45 am

The American people get what they demand!

• 18 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 8, 2007 at 3:03 am

The Chief of this blog said,

“By the way, I’ve had two or three of my own posts blocked and awaiting approval today…”

Of course, just my luck!

The owners own words are blocked, but “I’m an idiot with a stupid name” gets through…as easily as a Islamist gets through a airport metal detector managed by a person not even required to have a high school diploma while carrying a bazooka, flame-thrower, and with hand grenades hanging from his belt.

• 19 "Greetings, my son!" // Jan 8, 2007 at 3:03 am