Ahmadinejad lied, Muslims died

by David Yeagley · August 14, 2006 · 17 Comments ·

We should have taken bets on the Ahmadinejad interview with Mike Wallace. Bad Eagle forums spelled it out three days before. What CBS called “Iranian Leader Opens Up” should have been called, “Iranian leader allowed to lie.” It was a episode in which the Iranian leader was allowed to lie, to give a totally false image of himself, to publicly perjure himself, to utterly misrepresent his nation, and all the while trying to make America look bad, and Bush look evil. This is the obviously anti-American intent of CBS and Mike Wallace. This is our liberal media. But we all knew that. We should have wagered on what Wallace would ask, and what Ahmadinejad would say. An easy call.

Ahmadinejad3.bmp
Islamic Republic of Iran President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Most egregious was Ahmadinejad’s misrepresentation of his own attitutde toward the Jews. Of course, this was cut from the 60 Minutes interview, but, Wallace talked about it on Sean Hannity’s radio show, August 10. Ahmadinejad, Justifying himself, proffering before the world that he did not hate the Jews, he proclaimed that Iran had hosted Jews for centuries. Many Iranian parliament seats were filled with Jews. Why, Iran did not hate Jews.

Mike Wallace and President Ahmadinejad

The fact is there have been Jews in Iran since 722 BCE, if not a decade before. The ancient northern kindgom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians, and Jews were taken captive and place in Iran, among other places. (II Kings 17:6). They dwelt Iran ever after. In fact, during WWII, Iranian Jews living in Germany and in France were not considered Jews by the Nazis. The Iranian government pleaded with Berlin not to persecute the “Mussavi”–the Persian followers of Moses. They were members of a Muslim sect, it was said. They were Iranian in origin, and not Semitic. The Nazis spared them, indeed. (See, Abbas Milani, The Persian Sphinx, 2001. Milani’s biography of Amir A. Hoveyda is a fascinating piece. Milani was also interviewed by Persian Heritage Magazine, Summer 2006. He was a teacher at the National University of Tehran, but left. “If I cannot teach and talk about what I believe to be the truth, there was no reason for me to continue there.” He lives in California now.)

So Ahmadinejad sites the Jewish population of Iran, a population with whose presence he had nothing to do, as evidence that he is not prejudiced against Jews. The Jews that were spared because the Iranian government said they were a Muslim sect, are held up by Ahmadinejad as proof he is not anti-Semitic. That’s makes wonderful sense. The State of Israel must be wiped off the map, or Jews must have their state in Germany, or in America, but, Ahmadinejad does not want to kill Jews. Jews have no right to exist as a politica state in Palestine, but its okay for Iranian Jews to sit in the Iranian parliament. Well, why not have a Jewish state in Iran?

Ahmadinejad would not talk about Iran. He would not be questioned about human rights violations, or the $100 million a year Iran sends to Hezbollah. He would not acknowledge the role the Islamic government of Iran has played, and is playing, in the murder of Jews in Israel, or the consequent destruction of Lebanon.

Ahmadinejad was simply a full-fledged liar, having it his way, before a trembling, 88-year-old Jewish American reporter.

It is a shame. Anyone who knows Iranians knows how magical they can be, how charming, how utterly engaging. Of course Ahmadinejad has all these traits. Wallace was just ignorant of Iran, in every way. That’s the reason he was granted the interview, obviously. He was a dupe, and could easily be used.

Yes, Ahmadinejad has threatened the US, as well as the world. It is a religious mission he is on. We shall just have to wait and see what this big revelation will be. Jay Sekulow is all concerned about it. The Christian evangelicals are all ready for the apocalypse. We’ll just have to wait and see. We know that Ahmadinejad is a liar. We know Islam brings an evil, vice-gripping spell on people. We know they mean murder. So really, what’s there to wait for?

Muslims should relize that they are being herded to death by their own leaders, for no other cause than misery. It is not freedom they fight for, not peace, not prosperty or happiness. It is death alone they fight for. The die for the god of death. That is all. Ahmadinejad lied about the Jews. Muslims in Lebanon believed him. Hezbollah, Irans black hand in Palestine, has used the Lebanese. Lebanese have died. Muslims have died. It isn’t Israel’s fault. Ahmadinejad lied, Muslims died.

Posted by David Yeagley · August 14, 2006 · 11:28 am CT · ·

• 1 Tamara // Aug 14, 2006 at 1:31 pm

Oriana Fallaci should have interviewed him, not Wallace. Now that would be an interview worth watching!

• 2 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 1:48 pm

Doc, I hate to say it but hes an intelligent man. Very bright and eloquent with his words. Not stupid at all. Now who knows whats going on behind the curtains. I can not say this for all muslims tho. I can see why he holds sway. also most of the Iranians do not want his right wing policies. The religious right wants him. Hmmmm sounds strangley familiar. domestically. call em what u will when I hear these robotic, cyborg like religious mantras it makes my skin crawl. By all religions. I hear enough of them from the christian and catholic robot cult members why do we need to add more carcasses to the domestic heap here? I get a weird feeling when I watch the religious channels. Weird stuff thee dark religions. Lets move to the sun age. Its time. solar panels!

• 3 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 1:52 pm

u know if we all lived by the true meaning and words of the bible this country and people would be in much better shape. Figuratively and literally. It really is about trying to live like Jesus. Weve made it cyborg. Simplicity is Jesus. Oh no what am I saying. Hehe. hee hee. hyper complexity does not last.

• 4 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 1:56 pm

Was Jesus a Jew, Doc? I tend to think he was.

• 5 David Yeagley // Aug 14, 2006 at 3:17 pm

Eco, my point, precisely about Ahmadinejad. Of COURE he’s intelligent, charming , talented, etc. Most people have no idea of the expanse of a Persian mind–espcially one exceptionally talented like Ahmadinejad.

But this has no bearing on the truth. This is all about influence, persuasion, mesmerizing. He LIED. He was DECEPTIVE. His take on Israel and Hezbollah is a bold-faced, sophomoric, repulsive LIE.

Okay, people say our own government has lied about, say, 9-11, like they lied about the OKC bombing.

So, we don’t have to right to condemn any other government leaders of any other country for lying.?

So where does that leave us?

• 6 David Yeagley // Aug 14, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Of course Jesus was a Jew, according to the gospel stories anyway. Seed of Abraham.

• 7 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 3:37 pm

Im not sure the gubmint lied about those things. But if so its not surprising to me. Hmmm. Hypocritical to cast stones. Where does this leave us? Im not sure. Policing the world is very costly. Guess it leaves us bottled in. confined. Fear based and enslaved. Im not sure.

• 8 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:05 pm

well I am going to condemn human bombers. I dont care what PC jiberish wants me to do! I will defend my Jew friends and family with my life. They arent happy with the bombing of beirut. Nor should anyone be happy about the carnage. I am 100% against any form of antisemitism. Thats what my Jew extended mom said (Nutritional anthropologist at the university of Oregon). might as well blame the Jews they arent as scary, violent or bullying as the Jews. easier mark. %k em.

• 9 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:06 pm

or should I say JOO! hehe. JOO. JOO. JOO. JOO.

• 10 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:11 pm

the scary part is I believe the murderers are imbedded in our system now. I know they are all around the campuses. My Jew mom said that. She feels weird around these muslims that seem to appearing en mas on the campuses. I would be too. arent the “intellectual” young men been known to blow up people? Keep your stinking moslem heritage away from me. I know they coddle them down in Eugene. Hey I knwo self loathers en mas. all part of the lazy middle class intellectual scene. Hehe.

• 11 MacMutOkee // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:14 pm

I understand the interview will be aired in it’s uncut entirety at the request of Iran. Tonight at 8 Eastern.

I think you can watch it live on their website.

• 12 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:23 pm

u know I was thinking this. Do u think Wallace would be beheaded and dragged through the streets if he was put on the streets of iran alone without bodyguards and the elite protection? This would be interesting since we non-elites are the ones who have to deal with the DIRECT consequences of all this aiding and abetting. Nothing like the protective walls of ivory towers.

• 13 Tamara // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:32 pm

Dr Yeagley, you are correct that the Persian threat is not to be taken lightly, or dismissed as simply crazy.

Of course, this is not the first time that Persia has posed a genocidal threat to Jews. Unfortunately for Jews today, we have no Queen Esther to come to our rescue. On the contrary, arguably one of the most powerful women in Israel today, Olmert’s wife, is the anti-Esther.

• 14 David Yeagley // Aug 14, 2006 at 5:38 pm

Ironically, one of the Israeli Deputy Prime Ministers (former Israeli Defense Minister) is Shaul Mofaz—an Iranian Jew–from Tehran.

Shaul Mofaz

• 15 ecology // Aug 14, 2006 at 6:41 pm

This is off topic but Im going to post it anyway!
    Let’s all show up at Sears
    I assume you have all seen the reports about how Sears is treating its reservist employees who are called up? By law, they are required to hold their jobs open and available, but nothing more. Usually, people take a big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up…Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all called up reservist employees for up to two years. I submit that Sears is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its contribution.

Suggest we all shop at Sears, and be sure to find a manager to tell them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement it well deserves.

Pass it on.
    S o I, decided to check it out before I sent it forward. I sent the following email to the Sears Customer Service Department:

I received this email and I would like to know if it is true. If it is, the Internet may have just become one very good source of advertisement for your store. I know I would go out of my way to buy products from Sears instead of another store for a like item even if it was cheaper at the other store.
    Here is their answer to my email………………..

Dear Customer:

The information is factual. We appreciate your positive feedback. Sears regards service to our country as one of greatest sacrifices our young men and women can make. We are happy to do our part to lessen the burden they bear at this time.

Bi! ll Thor n
    Sears Customer Care
    webcenter@sears.com
    1-800-349-4358

Pleas! e pass this on to all your friends, Sears needs to be recognized for this outstanding contribution and we need to show them as Americans, we do appreciate what they are doing for our military!!!!!!!!!!! It’s Verified By Snopes.com

• 16 concha // Aug 15, 2006 at 12:03 pm

Islam cannot destroy the spiritual Israel, which is us, the Christians.
    And the bible tells us not to worry.
    I consider these unruly times to be an opportunity to make myself a better person–kinder, more polite, and (the hard one!) more patient.

• 17 ecology // Aug 15, 2006 at 12:33 pm

Concha Im with you! I am trying to do those things as well. However Im not going to become a self loather and relinquise TRUE compassion. Hippie dippie I will not be! hehee. But since I changed my diet to almost 100% raw unprocessed foods and got rid of the wheat, corn and other mass produced cyborg foods my mental and physical well being has skyrocketed. Also almost ALL our wheat and corn is GMO now. Almost ALL seed has now been contaminated with the GMO worldwide. The cyborg are taking control of everything world wide. No more carb GMO brain fogs. I hope there is a movement. I doubt it tho. addicts are running amok unfortunatley. I also do not have these personality mood swings anymore. The food is killing us all. shootin up.