Immigration: A Government Conspiracy?

by David Yeagley · May 28, 2006 · 17 Comments ·

Rush Limbaugh has been saying that the immigration issue is really about labor and votes. Well, that’s fairly apparent. Business wants cheap labor and politicians want easy votes. Limbaugh also reminds his audience that for these reasons the government doesn’t want to stem the tied of immigration. They government wants the increase in population. It will help supply more funds for the Social Security fund. Limbaugh says it’s Democrats and liberal Republicans who also want to further expand government, and uncontrolled immigration gives them more “victims” to take care of.

All in all, it qualifies as a government conspiracy against the citizens of the United States. It is stunningly solipsistic, ignorant, and defiant of recent history. Europe has been overrun with Third World immigration for decades. The excuses that liberals have made there are the same as here, too. In 2004, for instance, it was reported that Germany’s immigration numbers exceeded seven million–for each of the last ten years. That’s 70 million more people in Germany in the last ten years. This is staggering. And they are not all from Europe. Two and a half percent are from Turkey and live in the big cities. Nearly 8% of the people in Britain are non-white Third Worldlings. The Arabs and the Indochinese have seemingly overrun Frace. A these figures are liberal, meaning, they are greatly reduced from the real numbers–which are so terrifying that they aren’t even in print.

“Since the 1990s, analysts have pointed to Germany’s ongoing need for immigrants to bolster economic development and maintain a dynamic workforce, given the rapid aging of the country’s population,” says Veysel Oezcan, of the Social Science Centre Berlin. Liberals have the same view of saving the world through integration, through the dissolution of national boundaris and cultural differences. It is a global conspiracy, when viewed ideologically. It is in fact, communism. It is basically a big lie.

Hillary Clinton said it all: “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” The globalist conspiracy of world saviors all agree. The goods accrued by the achievers will be confiscated and distributed to the non-achievers and the unworthy. America is certainly not the only country being ravaged by such satanic salvation. The Mexican invasion, along with the Muslim, Hindu, and Oriental invasion, is designed to blur and to finally obliterate the concept of nationhood. Trade now means more than exchange of goods. It means exchange of race, in the form of labor. It means the sharing of contradictory faiths in a way that invalidates all of them. This is another hidden communist goal.

Oh, there are a few kinks in the Globalist Vision, like the way most people cling to their religions. Islam, Catholicism, Hinduism, and Buddhism are mutually and hopelessly exlusive. The Liberal Saviors will probably try to surmount that first by eliminating public vestiages of Christianity, which they already strenuously seek; but also, I would think some universal religious value shall be legislated upon the world in the name of unity. Probably they will select some regular holiday that unites all faiths. Designated time is a lot more easier to pawn off than visual symbols, such as emblems, flags, or slogans.

And there’s the problem of race. Some races like who they are, and even love who they are, and do not desire to be eliminated through integration and intermarriage. American Indians will stand for our race. I would expect Jews would. There are certainly others. Globalism doesn’t solve anything really. It claims to be worried about “Balkanization,” but it actually causes it! Forcing people of different religions and races to live in the same area means they will congregate together in their own ‘ghettos.’

So, Rush Llimbaugh is indeed, “not a hundred percent right,” as he admits when speaking of the immigration issue. In fact, he may have missed the entire picture. It is global communism. It is an attempt to break up the meaning of nationhood, and to dissolve national boundaries the world over. Communism wants “uniformity,” not equality. Communism wants everyone to be mixed of race, religion, and even sex. Communism wants robotic servants, not free and independent individuals. Communism wants everyone to be alike, not different. The white race, for example, which has accomplished so much in such a relatively short time in history, is the most hated race of all. Communism today sees the white race as the enemy of all the world. The white race has always been the minority, historically, and despite it’s achievements, should be the easiest race to bury alive with integration and intermarriage. The Globalist saviors may not even have to fire a shot. They can overturn the white race with ideology.

I thinks it’s time for the white race to start thinking like American Indians. If you want to preserve yourself, you have to make some very strong, very proud efforts. The white countries have opened their doors to the enemy, because they have been led to believe they don’t have any enemies. If all doors are open, who is a criminal? Who is the invader? Why, he was welcome all along.

American Indians would never accept such terms. Long live The Cheyenne. Long live the Sioux. Long live the Comanche!

Long live true America. Come on, whitey, get tough again!

He Dog, Oglala Sioux

Posted by David Yeagley · May 28, 2006 · 9:24 am CT · ·

• 1 concha // May 28, 2006 at 1:11 pm

David Yeagley,
    Whites feel no solidarity towards each other. Never did really–an Irishman could not walk into a Polish bar unscathed in New York, I’m talking 1940′s!
    I think that whites are not attracted to each other anymore, seriously. That’s all there is to it, oh, and the radical feminist movement that so demonized white men.
    Where I come from, the middle class are all mixed-race couples–these white men are married to Chinese, Phillipino, or Latino women. Or, they may marry one of those super-skinny white women who frown at you on the street but no, kindly house fraus are out–ethnic is in.
    Whites have so much guilt that it has become unbearable for them. Two white folks together must bear a burden that is unspeakable–so they take the liberal way out, by marrying a different race, someone “exotic” -(what does that imply, exactly?) or someone from an “adventurous land.”
    Or, perhaps, it just boils down to opposites attract. Who knows–but I do not see this trend reversing itself.

Big shout out our vets–I love you!!–concha

• 2 dahvid // May 28, 2006 at 2:16 pm

Once upon a time there was a powwerful Indian tribe who took in a small band of Spanish conquistadors as friends, “great white brothers”. Those Spanish “brothers” promptly imprisioned the chief and then enlaved the entire tribe. I forget who that tribe was, it was a famous tribe, perhaps the Aztecs or Mayans, I don’ recall.

The story is a warning those with ears to hear and minds to think, history can repeat. Not quite a trojan horse story, more an Aztec (or whatever the name of that tribe is) story.

• 3 ecology // May 28, 2006 at 3:00 pm

What a photo! Think that warrior saw the herds? The hunts? Driven off trespassers? My, what those eyes saw!

• 4 ecology // May 28, 2006 at 3:03 pm

dahvid I believe it was Montezuma.

• 5 Renegade ShoBan // May 28, 2006 at 3:32 pm

First, A respectful & heartfelt Thank you to each and every veteran wherever you may be.
    Now about conspiracy, This is the way I see it, two of this nations great “ladies” are being badly abused! Lady Liberty, who is a friend to all, is being gang raped by foreign thugs with no conscience,& Lady Justice, who is blind is being led down the garden path by “Corruption” & “Greed” to what fate is unknown. And the bystanders are “The Capitol Hill Gang” who are unwilling to offer any assistance whatsoever. Its a good thing neither of these “Ladies” is someones mother huh?

• 6 David Yeagley // May 28, 2006 at 5:08 pm

Goodness! These cheap “communist” calendars I use. I’m posting on Memorial Day tomorrow! It was actually today!

Who put all our Sunday holidays on Monday, or Friday, to stretch out the weekend? See? That’s why so many Mexicans are here. Too many people don’t want to work! Ha, ha!

• 7 David Yeagley // May 28, 2006 at 5:10 pm

I mean to offense to the white race particularly. I’m just deeply disappointed, and offended myself, perhaps.

Yes, indeed, they are divided into ethnicities just about as much as the Indians whom they encountered were. At least, in the North American side.

Central and South America? Different story. Spanish weren’t trying to colonize, really. Just looking for gold, and some labor. And, a different sort of “Indian” down that way, too.

• 8 Andie // May 28, 2006 at 6:28 pm

Glad you saw the same trend in Europe – it’s also been happening in Australia. Vancouver BC has so many Chinese now that the whites call it “Hongcouver” The immigration issue seems to be organized at very high levels to disintegrate nations.

• 9 Bucktowndusty // May 28, 2006 at 6:47 pm

Dr. Y, not all whites are spineless; quite the contrary. Sorry to plug, but look at my latest article here ( http://www.fromthepen.com/issue186.html )to see where the silent white majority stands. EVERY white friend and family member I have fees as I do. As you’ll see, not everybody is on board with the Communism Bus.

Keep up the fight.
    Regards

• 10 Mary // May 28, 2006 at 7:24 pm

Sorry, but white people are never going to “get tough” again. After 50 years of being brainwashed into hating ourselves, we are now mental and emotional cripples. I have seen this in my own home.

One day in the early 1990s, Mmy son came home from high school once after an “all white people are evil” brainwashing session and declared, “I hate my white skin.” True story. A little while later he converted to radical Islam and took up ]
    the cause of the worldwide Caliphate. He wanted
    to be anything but a white kid of Christian background, and now his primary identification
    is “Muslim.” Not American or anything else.

Concha that is an interesting observation about the white men married to Asian women in California. Yes, I know numerous such couples myself. But I never put it down to white male self-hatred — maybe you have a point?

Anyways, if American Asians or Indians or blacks are putting their hopes into “whitey” to save the US as we know it from becoming Mexico North, (or the Ameristan Caliphate) I think their hope is misplaced. You have to take care of yourselves; we won’t fight to save you or the country we founded.
    founded.

• 11 MacMutOkee // May 28, 2006 at 9:40 pm

Hmmm…if I want to see a whitey get tough real quick, all I have to do is scratch his car. Maybe it’s not the ability to get angry, maybe it’s what will “piss” him off.

• 12 Camille // May 29, 2006 at 1:09 am

Dr. Y,
    Do you ever get the opportunity to speak publicly about these issues (outside of the Bad Eagle forum)? I ask this because I don’t believe Whites can speak up for themselves anymore. If we were to do that, we would be demonized as separatists, KKK, fundie militia. Whites are not ‘allowed’ to embrace who they are and to organize for themselves.
    I know I sound defeatist but how can Whites, as a group, enact change in present day society?
    Thank you for your consideration.

Camille

• 13 the merry widow // May 29, 2006 at 6:02 am

First off- To all the veterans out there, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I come from a family that takes it’s service to this country seriously. My father and father in law were career AF, from before WWII! So I can speak from a place of understanding!
    Next, Mary, from what I understand you live in Ca., that explains everything! We lived in CA. for 8 1/2 yrs. Even though I homeschool, we decided that Ca. was no place to raise children, so my late husband and I decided to leave San Jose, take a 2/3 pay cut to move back to Fla. to a house I owned and live back home! Some other Christian friends also left after us to return to thier home states for thier childrens sake. I don’t say this to condemn you but to let you know that I understand what your dealing with out there! And the charge is being led by whites! We ran into a white, feminazi, prosecutor whose theory was all white males were guilty until proven innocent, that helped our decision! But I want to let you know, not everywhere is like Ca.! There are white men out there who are NOT ASHAMED with false guilt over thier race! They are not racist, they are not hateful! They go about doing what needs to be done everyday, not making a lot of noise, but very solidly there!
    I will encourage you to think of getting out, no salary is worth the kind of indoctrination of your children! Your children don’t need stuff as much as truth, peace and a more secure environment! The South is less likely to give in to that nonsense because of the Biblical beliefs held by so many natives!

Good morning and G*D bless all, especially our vets!
    tmw

• 14 Andie // May 29, 2006 at 12:23 pm

What the Scriptures Say About Immigration
    The Hebrew Bible and the New Testament have plenty to teach us about how to think about the immigration debate.

By David Klinghoffer

• 15 Mary // May 29, 2006 at 1:26 pm

TMW, it’s too late for my son — he’s a man in his late 20s now and is lost forever to the Caliphate. Currently we live in a fairly conservative town, and my daughter still says the Pledge and salutes the flag every morning at her school. I’ve only just noticed invaders coming here this to particlar town just recently, but in the working class town a few miles away, where I lived before, you can see day labor centers in the parking lots of all the big stores on the “main drag.” I’m glad I got out 6 years ago.

The California state government is rotten beyond belief. Our Speaker of the Assembly — the third most powerful job in the state — is a grown-up anchor baby who regularly flies down to Mexico to confer with his **real** bosses. He was once photographed saluting the Mexican flag. Our courts repeatedly throw out bills adopted by the voters to curb illegal immigration. Illegals have far more rights than native-born Californians here. The only right we have is the **right** to pay the highest state taxes in the entire nation in order to support anchor babies, bilingual teachers, and free medical care for them. We once had the best schools in the nation; now they are currently among the worst.

It’s scary here, no doubt, but I was born here and I hate to think of them forcing me out. This is my home.

• 16 R // May 30, 2006 at 10:59 am

Whites have a low birthrate compared to other races. Whether immigration is lowered really doesn’t matter as far as them losing their majority in this country. It’s a done deal already, all this immigration fuss is just about how soon. Just like the Native Americans before them, they will not lose militarily, but just by slowly getting outnumbered and replaced, or by gradual assimilation (how many fullblood American Indians are really left?). Nobody can fight against such a gradual process. If there is a big increase into racial hate groups like the KKK, I feel certain Hillary or someone like her will use the big brother snooping powers of the Patriot Act to rub them all out.

• 17 Mary // May 30, 2006 at 11:31 pm

R: I care not one whit about the skin color of the Mexicans; it is their crappy, backward culture that bothers me. They are turning my native land into a damned Latin American banana republic.

They think they are going to rule the West Coast once “whitey” is gone; well, the joke’s on them. The East Indians and East Asians are emigrating here at almost the same rates, and they are 10 times smarter than the Mexicans. The Asians fill up our science departments at Berkeley and Stanford and USC; the Mexicans fill up our prisons. Who has the brighter future?