US Senate Commits Treason

by David Yeagley · May 26, 2006 · 50 Comments ·

The Senate passed their treasonous immigration bill (S. 2611) last evening, May 25, 2006. In a “landmark” piece of legislation, the United States Senate defied its citizens, and publicly defecated on American honor. The Senate demonstrated its profound disconnect with the American people, with history, and with nationhood. The Senate has declared itself the enemy of America. So be it.

The House of Whores. Can you believe it?!

It’s not on the front page of the New York Times, of course. And most of the AP news wires of last night have been removed or altered. The media, except for CNN’s Lou Dobbs, is leaving this historical moment alone, if not sweeping it under the carpet. (The links saved and used in this BadEagle Journal entry will no doubt disappear soon, as well.)

The vote was 62-36. Leading traitors were of course Ted Kennedy and John McCain (R-AZ). (That’s right, Vietnam veteran, former prisoner of war, John McCain.) Republican Bill Frist was a traitor (R-TN), along with Arlen Spector (R-PA). Mike Dewine (R-OH), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), and Sam Brownback (R-KS) were key Republican traitors. John Cornyn (R-TX) voted against it, along with Elizabeth Dole (R-NC), and a few others. The Senate site posts the vote of each senator. (Both Republican senators from Oklahoma, Inhofe and Coburn voted against it. Each should check his own senators.)

KennedyMcCain.jpg
Senators Ted Kennedy (D-MA) and John McCain (R-AZ), leaders of
the biggest betrayal in American history.

What do we do now? Never mind the legal immigrants. What do the citizens of America do, now that our government has commited the most denigrating act in modern history? The Senate has made American citzenship to mean abstolutely nothing. The Senate has made America an international whore house. How shall we regard our leaders who have arrogantly betrayed us? And how shall we regard the Mexican trespassers, once the law says they are no longer trespassing?

It is almost as if all of America has become the Old South again. We’ve been told what to do, to our own hurt. We have had our values attacked and denied–by law. The federal government has defecated in our face. And they will criminalize us if we resist. They think they are right. They have wielded the power. The people are nothing.

Shall be start regarding the Mexicans differently now? Shall we accept their criminal nature and criminal intent? Shall we now open our arms and lovingly include all the riff-raff of the Third World? Now that the law may require us to lie down and be raped, shall we adjust our emotions, and try to enjoy it?

Or can we swim against the current? For how long? To what purpose, to what end?

I look at the American flag now, and I feel sick. I look at Mexicans and I feel profound anger. I think of Washington, and I want to see every traitorous senator jailed–for life!

Not a happy day in America. A lying day. A traitorous day. Alas, the prophets foretold it all. We rise up against the tide, but the prophecy precedes us.

“…our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness…our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a … republican government.” E.G. White, Testimonies (1885), Vol. 5, p.451.

Well, I, for one, will go down fighting. If I must go down, it will be with the truth. I believe in the truth. The truth is eternal. It sometimes seems to pass out of view, but, it rises again. It always rises.

And after all, the bill hasn’t gone before the House. It has to pass there before the president can sign it. Who knows? There’s always a chance Bush can be influenced otherwise, before the bill gets to his desk.

illegal6.jpg
Homeless Mexican boys, without identity, without country, without family
all because they do not value identity, country, or family. They want free
benefits. They don’t care about anything else. They have not been taught
differently. They are bastard children. Liberals in Washington want to bless
their bastardness, honoring them for being bastards. Washington doesn’t
want them to change, or be different.

Posted by David Yeagley · May 26, 2006 · 9:32 am CT · ·

• 1 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 10:20 am

Dr. Y.- Let us grieve for a short season, then let us take back our country! I stand with you and for Truth! Not the relativistic, equivilent, you have your’s truth, but TRUTH! We have been given the back of thier hands, we have been shown to the door, we have been, laughed at, scorned, degraded, insulted and sneered at for TOO LONG! The “senate” has “spoken” now is the time for Americans to answer!

tmw

• 2 ecology // May 26, 2006 at 10:33 am

TRUTH! All they want are the free stuff. It was just proven up here with there marches. They were told they could stay but in return they would get ZERO welfare. They freaked out and screamed RACIST at the Legal demonstrators. Got very aggressive and near violent over that! They are nothing but the bottom of the barrel. The end result of just too many people in finite world. Its really so simple. That catholic weirdo religion needs to use condoms more. Ill happily donate 5 grand to give to that bastard church. Unfortunately they will most probably use them as heroin bags and swollow them for transport. But like you said we are addicted to outrage. Its a weirdo day for sure. This will not go away as stated by many in denial. Their numbers are set to double in 20 years. also add on what ever excrement is going to come in during that time. Just get prepared for 600 million pop in America by 2026. lets just say it will be weird and lets leave it at that. Those two in that photo are a national disgrace. Who supports them? What vile segment of our population backs those Cretins? If we could just get them all in one area…..
    and its easy to deport if we had a spine. Jello is not a form of life I know thats hard

• 3 Samurai Hit Woman // May 26, 2006 at 10:46 am

The country’s problem is spiritual. That’s the way it started to decline— spiritually when the international Left made a mockery of America’s traditional faith and principles that had made her strong and exceptional throughout the world and throughout history.
    Now we are watching helplessly as America is being deliberately brought down by unprincipled people in places of power.
    Our country is being turned into a third world country because people get the leadership they deserve. And vast numbers of our population have become deluded.

• 4 Kevin Ballard // May 26, 2006 at 10:57 am

Dr. Yeagley,
    The voice of the senate has been heard. The lure of business interests, money and future votes has revealed their hearts and what they hold dear. They believe we will just sit back and allow this to continue unabatted. I know they have made a grave misunderstanding of every American who holds freedom, liberty, honor, sacrifice and truth next to their hearts.
    The true sons and daughters of this republic will only take so much of this treason on the part of these elected fools. Action is comming. Strongholds shall be brought down. This will only strenghten the fabric of this nation. We must begin to gather up the warriors and ready ourselves for battle.

• 5 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 11:01 am

SHW- That is very much where the decline began! We threw out G*D and HIS hand has been lifted off of this country! Have you checked out Dr. Y.’s article on The Autonomist? It’s about a mystery disease called Morgellon’s, along with the leprosy, resistant TB, Chagas disease, Dengue fever, etc. That are coming in with aliens who have lived with poor sanitation habits! The effects of no protection from G*D have been seen in this country for several years, but there is more coming! I plan on standing anyway!

tmw

• 6 Bodvar // May 26, 2006 at 12:19 pm

“It is almost as if all of America has become the Old South again. We’ve been told what to do, to our own hurt. We have had our values attacked and denied–by law. The federal government has defecated in our face…Shall be start regarding the Mexicans differently now?”

Reeeeeee-construction heeeeere ag’in!
    The skys above are drear ag’in!
    Lawd, folks, protect your rear ag’in!
    Reconstruction’s heeeeeeeeeere ag’in!

The old “millionaire’s club”, as the Senate used to be know, has done it to us again. Slavery, now this. We’re no longer “citizens”. We’re “subjects”.

The arrogance of McCain and Kennedy is only the most irritating part of all of this.

Mr. Bush made a serious mistake back in ’04. He supported Arlen “Spectre” Spector for reelection, and he hasn’t had a moment’s peace since. The nation is making a mistake if he takes him for a Republican, no matter what letter appears after his name. The same holds true for Graham, Snow, Collins, and Brownback. You’d expect this high-handedness from the socialist wreckers and power-grabbers in the Democratic (sic) Party, but you’d hope for better from Republicans. Not so.

These RINO’s might more accurately be called by those Democrats in the 1850′s who tended to support the Southern Democrats on issues related to States Rights: “doughfaces”. Look at Graham and you’ll see what I mean.

How should we regard these Mexicans? As trespassers, but in this case as tools. The leftists in the Senate used the cowards in the Senate to feather their nests. Now, these border violators, these socialists and doughfaces reckon, will regard them individually as friends, and maybe they will benefit from the fast-track citizenship and easy and unpoliced voting which will follow.

Now, the bill will go to committee to reconcile this trainwreck with the only slightly less House version of “reform”…it’ll be noisier, but the finished product will be a walking/talking mutation of national sovereignty. Mind you, the spinmeisters will insist on using different “canned” buzzwords used — this time it was “comprehensive” and “humane”, maybe next time it’ll be “sensible” or “final”, as in “final solution to the uppity voter problem” — but you can guess that this collection of career incumbants will shaft us again.

All Mexico’ll live here ag’in!
    Reconstruction’s heeeeeeeeeere ag’in

– B

• 7 Nadine // May 26, 2006 at 12:24 pm

Well, I checked how my state of Washington voted, and am not surprised that Maria Cantwell (of Mexican heritage btw) voted YEA to pass the bill on behalf of illegal Mexican immigrants.

Bush will definitely pass it, as he’s the one responsible for all the power of the illegal Mexicans since he’s been in office; they put him in office as well. Never forget that his first loyalty is to them, not the American people. In fact, I just read an interesting article in TIME magazine the other day which details how the whole Bush family is basically “in bed” with such. That is, the Bush’s entire staff was/is made up of Mexicans, including the Nanny that George Bush was very very close to btw (reminiscent of Black Nannies back in the slave days, whom weilded a whole lot of power). Also, his brother is married to one, and his nieces & nephews are such. Basically the article stated the Bush Family is in love with Mexicans & it influences how they pass laws in favor of them, and *not* the American people. T-R-A-I-T-O-R-S ALL!

Nadine

• 8 Nadine // May 26, 2006 at 12:56 pm

Great link that verifies what I just stated (this guy prophesized such 2 yrs. ago)!

The aforementioned link details how involved the Bush Family is with Mexico, in particular the ruling upperclass (the rich of course; crooks as well). And how they are preparing Jeb Bush’s son, George P. Bush (whose mother is Mexican btw), to be the next President of the United States in 20 yrs. from now. In fact, he campaigned specifically in Spanish for the Mexican vote, making sure to say that his mother told him that they HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR RACE, WE HAVE TO FIND LEADERS WHO REPRESENT US (the Mexican race btw, for those not following along). Yep, it’s all there in black & white, no pun intended.

Nadine

• 9 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 1:09 pm

Jeb’s wife is Cuban! Sorry, but I live here in Fla. and we have known her for a long time! Cuban, but look at Martinez, supposedly conservative, hah! Nelson is no wonder! Sold down the river, well I’m sure there is a special circle in hell for traitors and those who betray thier benefactors! The middle class and the working poor have just been told to beg on the streets, that’s all we’re good for! Oh and to “contribute” our taxes to thieves and invaders! I’m about to burst an artery.

tmw

• 10 Nadine // May 26, 2006 at 1:21 pm

Latino, Cuban, same thing to me. They all speak Spanish. And have that Latino element in common obviously, judging by George P. Bush’s comments. Same b.s.

The Bush Family is “in bed” with such. FACT.

Under their rule, America is going to turn into Mexico’s two classes – upper ruling rich class & the poor – no middle whatsoever.

Nadine

• 11 Nadine // May 26, 2006 at 1:27 pm

P.S. I’m prejudice & I don’t hide it, but I suppose I should like some others (lol). Never forget I’m American Indian first & foremost. Yep, American + Indian, nothing else.

• 12 ecology // May 26, 2006 at 1:28 pm

Its twisted. Hey look WE were becoming responsible and educated and our numbers were reaching healthy replacement levels(slightly higher actually). These slaver owners cant have that! Now can they. Need Soylent green, Borg, Ponzi!
    Check out my new copyright. Im getting it tattooed on my a**.
    Im a machine now.

© Copyright 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2022, 2026 Soylent Green Enterprises, BORG mfg, Ponzi Inc.

• 13 Hunter Pieper // May 26, 2006 at 1:45 pm

Add to this the Supreme Court Decision on Imminent Domain, (on Bush’s Watch) With no one in Congress, the Senate, or the White house doing anything to change it, and you have the seed for the total demise of America. No property, no Country. No Nothing.

• 14 MarkJ // May 26, 2006 at 1:58 pm

I don’t think the Senators who voted for this abomination of a bill did it out of greed or traitorousness. I think they genuinely felt that it would be “racist” and thus bad not to pass a bill with a generous amnesty in it. That’s their worldview: their primary loyalty is to an idea – multiculturalist, univeralism – rather than to a people. So I don’t think of them as being some sort of venal, evil bastards. They’re doing what they think is the right thing to do. The problem is that these ideas they value, like multiculturalism and the notion that American is an “idea” rather than a people, are self-destructive.

I believe a lot of the republicans who voted for the bill will lose their seats in the next elections. They probably figured that the people who are angry would forget about this before the next election comes. A lot can happen in a few months and the national attention span is short.

But the difference here is that this problem is not going away like most political issues of the moment do. It is bad and it is going to get worse, faster. We are going to be seeing Mexicans everywhere, even more than we do now. And when the coming economic hard times arrive, our patience will be even shorter. So we won’t forget who voted for this bill. I know I won’t – my senator, Norm Coleman, was someone I voted for and who I agreed with on 90% of his votes up to now. But now I am set against him and I actively want him to lose the next election, no matter how liberal his opponent will be. I think a lot of people feel like I do and will not be re-elected.

Anyway, things will change as more Mexicans arrive and as hard times eliminate the economic margin of comfort in our country. A lot of people are already angry. More will be getting angry in the decades ahead. Virulent racism is going to make a big-time comeback, all the more so because the elite establishment is going to try hard to repress it rather than letting it blow off steam.

The only viable things I can see to do about this right now are to personally work hard to improve my skills and earnings and to save as much money as I can, and to continue the small everyday battle of ideas to convince others that multiculturalism is a deadly threat to our society.

• 15 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 1:58 pm

Know what really frosts me? Look at those smarmy, self satisfied, we fooled them smiles! My palm itches just looking at them! I want to slap thier fat faces!

• 16 Nadine // May 26, 2006 at 2:07 pm

P.P.S. A search via Yahoo’s search engine brings up approximately 598 links wherein George P. Bush’s mother is described as Mexican/mestizo, as well as born in Mexico. Just do a search for those in doubt. Also, her son as well. Btw, lol, her son married the most Nordic looking woman in 2000, which is typical for anyone that has been overseas & knows the obsession such dark men have with white women (American Indian men as well, and I daresay other dark men & women in America also; the race mixers, the ones that deep down inside don’t like themselves nor their race). Alas, she will also provide arm candy & that white link he needs when he runs for President in 2026. (;^)

Thoughtfully, Nadine

P.S. Remember people, anybody can say they are anything or anyone on the ‘net, it’s the ones with balls that provide proof. Anything else is b.s.

HAVE A PEACEFUL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND Y’ALL!!!!

• 17 David Yeagley // May 26, 2006 at 2:34 pm

Yes. Memorial Day. The Senate certainly gave us a lot to remember, eh?

• 18 Tom // May 26, 2006 at 2:35 pm

Mr. Yeagley-
    Interesting diatribe, however, aren’t you mestizo as well?

That is, like the Mexican immigrants, your bloodline reflects the same European/Native American heritage.

Or do Native bloodlines end at clearly defined borders?

• 19 concha // May 26, 2006 at 2:51 pm

Hi Tom
    I cannot speak for David Yeagley–this is just my opinion.
    I do not believe that all “brown” people are related, just as the irish feel no kinship to the poles, germans, english, etc.
    The people I have encountered who believe that are either professional race-baiters, loopy academics, or white-guilt types.
    Some tribes do cross borders, like the Pima and Yaqui but no, comparing the Cherokee to the Aztecs is really, really crazy! (although white- guilt anthros love to classify American Indians under the Uto-Aztec category, misleading to me)
    The mestizo(Spanish and Indian)–whole different bag from a mixed-blood Indian. No relation.

• 20 concha // May 26, 2006 at 2:56 pm

I believe that the great Shelby Steele ( I think I am one of the few guests who post here that really loves black Americans, by the way–I think its the irish in me!!) has written a book about white-guilt, and how it is destroying America.
    Yep, the white-guilties will bring us all down, white, black, Indian, even mexican.
    Sick bastards.

• 21 David Yeagley // May 26, 2006 at 2:56 pm

Tom, I don’t understand your point. What you’ve said is confusing to me, certainly in the context of this journal entry.

• 22 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 3:06 pm

I’m white and I have no guilt about it! Why should I feel guilt over something I didn’t do or approve of! If your child does something wrong, do you punish your other children? Sheesh.

tmw

• 23 R // May 26, 2006 at 3:09 pm

Mestizo:

• 24 Two Ravens // May 26, 2006 at 3:13 pm

I have been saying for 20 years – TO ARMS – TWO ARMS and thank GOD I have them. If you READ the second ammendment – Right to own and bear arms against what? A so to speak – ignorant government that creates its own laws against the peoples wills and wishes. To arms……it is near.

• 25 David Yeagley // May 26, 2006 at 3:18 pm

R, I think everyone knows what “mestizo” means. Maybe I’m wrong. Concha answered correctly, however. South-of-the-border Indians are not of the same nature as those in the north, certainly not the plains Indians. And the language one tribe speaks indicates only geographic, not genetic, connections. Lots of Poles here in America speak English. Does that mean they are from England?

Tom was just trolling, that’s all. I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I usually do to first time posters.

His implications deserve to be deleted, actually. I may do that later.

• 26 concha // May 26, 2006 at 3:47 pm

To merry widow–

Yes ma’am, there is no reason to have guilt over another’s deeds! Look at how so many of those kindly protestant white women worked hard to educate and free the black slaves–white women have always led any civil rights movement in America.
    I so admire those German-Americans, and the Swedes and the Dutch, who had the guts to homestead the midwest–such wonderful, hardworking, fair-minded people!
    And black people homesteaded the frigid midwest along side them, so they were a neighborly bunch!
    White midwesterners: America’s forgotten heroes!

• 27 ecology // May 26, 2006 at 4:45 pm

Yes very strong women indeed, Concha. Only thing is they took away the paternal Buffalo Culture. The Man Culture! The pure shear strength culture! America will never be the same.

• 28 Bodvar // May 26, 2006 at 4:58 pm

“Interesting diatribe, however, aren’t you mestizo as well?…Or do Native bloodlines end at clearly defined borders?”

Once again, Tom, read what’s written, not what catches your eye or what reinforces decisions you’ve already made.

As has been said before, this isn’t a racial issue. It’s a national sovereignty issue…and citizenship — white, black, brown, yellow and red — DOES end at a clearly defined border.

– B

• 29 Bodvar // May 26, 2006 at 4:59 pm

Mark J,

I think that you’re on to something, bubba.

– B

• 30 the merry widow // May 26, 2006 at 5:00 pm

Ecology- I asked that question over at The Autonomist. Where are the hairy-chested, gun toting, roll thier sleeves up and rip off the tie, ignore the “suits” behind the desks, get the job done men? I will stand up and applaud you when you get here! We need you now!

tmw

• 31 concha // May 26, 2006 at 5:04 pm

ecology, thank you for your reply.

I too, blame extreme feminists for this debacle we now live in. But I don’t blame the good white protestant women of the lowlands, —I believe that extreme feminism was conjured up in some commie lab somewhere, a university, and we have all been hoodwinked!
    Kennedy and McCain represent the most emasculated, de-b*lled, white-guilt bastards I have ever seen. Where is the basic masculinity that says “We must protect our women, our borders, our lifestyle?” Where is the BASIC manhood, pride, and fatherly discipline?
    ecology, women secretley love strong men, and many now resent having to work in corporate America. It was all a big lie. Many of us now are pursuing home-based businesses, many pursue teaching, beceause let’s face it–we like to nurture, fix problems, and “nest” in our homes.
    Aw hell let’s just give it back to the Indians!

• 32 ecology // May 26, 2006 at 5:32 pm

I like u dames! The women had the most important job! Raising the next generation to be the best they can be! The men and women needed to just evolve over the noncomunicating issues of the old way. I mean the old way was not perfect. Needed to correct the mistakes. Not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Yes women are in a bind now. They have troubles keeping good men. same with men keeping good women. Men need to just be more sensitive and women needed to just stand up and be tough. Communicate honestly. get over the bling bling thing. The women suffrage movement was a great advancment. Feminism was a gun shot to the head really. Im not into the suffering thing as you can tell. Women needed to stick with rasing those punk kids. and pops need to get off the bottle and their toys. Now look what we have. mass idiots! LOL. Yeah Bubba got it down, Bodvar.
    I am ready at any time to do what needs to be done. I live for discipline.

• 33 ecology // May 26, 2006 at 5:35 pm

believe you me I live for the day America becomes an Agrarian/Hunting society! Im the first out on a buffalo hunt with my recurve. Bring em back! Let em stampede the weak and worhtless. Give the grasslands back to them. A healing time.

• 34 Mary // May 27, 2006 at 12:05 am

Walking home from dinner at a downtown restaurant this evening, I encountered an invader who had parked his car on the sidewalk of our town’s busiest street. He was completely blocking foot traffic.

The idiot was blaring Spanish music out of his car windows, completely oblivious to the inconvenience he was causing everyone else.

What kind of a moron would park their car so that it completely blocked a sidewalk?

Bear in mind, I live in a prosperous, orderly, Northern California suburb. I thought I was safe here, I guess that was arrogant of me to think that. Even here, they
    are swallowing us up. My neighbor walks her 13-year-old daughter everywhere — now really, isn’t 13 a bit old to be walked around everywhere by your mother?

Not if you live in Mexifornia.

• 35 Renegade ShoBan // May 27, 2006 at 5:10 am

The reaction I hear people talk of upon hearing of the gross betrayal by our “leaders” reminds me of the bodies natural, automatic, instantaneous, reaction to a life threating situation. The “fight or flight response”. It is a survival response given to each living thing.
    The question is: Has America as a living thing been given this most basic of survival instincts, and which path shall she follow?
    An animal will gnaw its own limb off to escape a trap. Freedom at any cost! What is America willing to part with to survive? What are you each personally willing to risk to ensure Truth, Liberty, and Freedom for the future of this country? I have made my response known and continue on my path. No amnesty! No free ride! Show me your green card!

• 36 Tina // May 27, 2006 at 5:18 am

I tried this once before and for some reason, I couldn’t post but here goes… This is Mayberry, the home of Andy Griffith, or it used to be. Now it’s the home of 200 trillion Marias and Jesus’s. This used to be a good place to raise your kids and have a family. Forget trying to go out for a walk or just trying to do something normal on a weekend. Even the local park is filled with soccer playing beaners. I’m sorry, I am tired of trying to be politically correct all the time. I’m sooooo sick of this garbage. Most of all, I am SICK AND TIRED of seeing that damn disgusting flag everywhere. If they are so proud of Me-hee-co, why don’t they go back? Not enough free handouts.

• 37 MarkJ // May 27, 2006 at 9:22 am

I second Tina’s comments 100%!

• 38 Samurai Hit Woman // May 27, 2006 at 9:57 am

“Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord guards the city the guard keeps watch in vain.”
    We’ve been seeing this truth bear witness to itself over the last few decades. Now I’m reading where the corruption of the International Left is spreading into some of the leadership of evangelicals just as it has already infested many formerly main stream denominations who are now “teaching the doctrine of devils” instead of sound Christian doctine as predicted by St. Paul would happen as was the falling way of Christians that we are also seeing.
    This is the problem. Feminism and all the rest are the symptoms of the nation’s soul sickness, that is an infection by the Marxist Left. I don’t know if Marx was the anti-Christ or not. I do know what he taught is in many ways the direct opposite of Christ’s teachings. For instance, Marx taught the end justifies the means while Christ taught that we reap what we sow. In other words the end is determined by the means, not independant of it.
    Also under the leadership of Marx’s followers qualities of strength is now defined as “evil” as well as other male qualities such as authority and firmness. Soft and yielding is the new definition of “good”. I’m telling you we have to start at the beginning and restore God’s “watch” over our land and reclaim the language. For “where the Spirit of God is there liberty.” And since it is the truth that sets us free the truth is always the first thing those who would enslave us take away and deny us by redefining words.

• 39 concha // May 27, 2006 at 10:00 am

To Mary:
    No place is safe in California, because illegals consider whites, blacks, and Indians to be the trespassers on their “Atzlan.” I’m old, but I remember having illegals say dirty things to me, and propositioning me, when I was just 10 years old. That’s the culture of the low-life, poverty latinos. Little girls are fair game, so it would be wise to supervise her outings. Their are no laws regarding wife-beating, and no one enforces child molesters–it’s just the culture.
    Also, in my opinon, Salvadoreans are worse than mexicans–they are much more low-down, dirty , lazy, and noisy. It sounds like you had a “Sally” encounter. Salvadoreans do not work hard, will always try to steal from you (at least mexicans are generally not thieves) and bang their horrid, caterwauling music all night long. Even mexicans look down on Sallies as scummy, that’s saying a lot!
    To Tina: white protestant America will seem like a romantic memory in ten years–people will refer to it as the “golden age” and “dream time.” It may have been the best times of any country, at any point in history.

• 40 the merry widow // May 27, 2006 at 11:11 am

Ecology,et. al.- Weak women need weak men because they want to control, have someone to blame and have an excuse for lack of self discipline! Strong women can not be strong, or happy with weak men, either they dial back thier own strength and resent it or run all over the man and end up despising him! These illegal men are weak! They abandon families back home and join up with weak or foolish women continuing the cycle down! We are glorifying weakness and enshrining it as the ideal! Weak people are easy to divert, because they will not discipline themselves to educate themselves on what is going on. They follow fads, music, sports, celebrities, etc. rather than things and ideas of substance! Why? Because thinking requires effort and they don’t want to expend any! SHW- This is where G*D comes in, HE requires study, self control, extending ourselves beyond our little circle! When we throw G*D out, we throw out the virtues which require more of us then weak people want to do! Throw a $10 in a bucket and we’ve done our part to help. No real effort or sacrifice! These illegals are self centered, G*D doesn’t enter into thier equation except as a “cosmic Santa Claus”! Me, me, me, what I want, when I want it and the h*** with you! The fact that you worked and scraepped and studied and applied yourself means NOTHING to them, they want it so they will take it! And leave a pile of garbage for you to clean up! And they think we are the fools! In Proverbs it says much about fools, none of it good, and it starts with “The fool says in his heart, there is no G*D!” That to me is where it begins!

tmw

• 41 ecology // May 27, 2006 at 2:48 pm

Hey TMW and others. I was discussing this all with my crew and we are researching into getting out of America and possibly going to Mexico. There are very nice areas. Also as Doc noted the population is lowering and their birth rates are lower there than here in america. They pop em out becuase they get handouts here. There are many eco villages with organic farming and artisans. My one friend said the bottom of the barrel is coming to america and what is left in Mexico mostly are the cream of the crop. The thing I first had questions about were the corruption and crime. But the thing is down there the govt leaves u alone. Unlike our thug scum gubmint. Who are corrupt and do NOT leave you alone. Its doubly worse. Also the taxes and cost of living is low. And if u have skills like i have and savings u can live excellent in a compansino town. I would have to be in a semi-rural organic famring eco village tho. and they ahve iternet in most all villages. Need to take two semesters of spanish. Within the next 2-3 years I am most probably leaving this lost civilization. The taxes will increase as well here. they take 30% already. I can lower that with some more exemptions but I do not want to give a single cent anymore. They are doing nothing that I desire with it except maintain the roads. The rest is just canibalism. Im almost out of here in mind. Stay tuned Ill keep you posted on research. Dont be loud with this. traitors and parasites are everywhere. If they find out they will ruin everything they get their greasy little hands on.

• 42 ecology // May 27, 2006 at 2:53 pm

One thing too is that there really is nothing in America that we (I) really want to be a part of anymore. Materialism bores me. and much of the population bores me as well. Little vision. America is a pure materialistic consumer society. Very little vestiges of anything real are left. Time to migrate.

• 43 MarkJ // May 27, 2006 at 5:13 pm

ecology: don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

My prediction: you’ll be back when you get sick of all that authentic third world poverty and going-nowhere attitude down there, and yearn for a little good-old fashioned “materialism” (i.e., people wanting to buy things that make their life easier or more enjoyable).

Ultimately there is no place else to go. This is my place, where my people are. I’m not going to go live as a stranger in an alien land. I’m fighting for this land.

• 44 Renegade ShoBan // May 27, 2006 at 7:53 pm

On Thursday while at work,I work for a company that does tree maintenance, electrical line clearance. Any way, I am at work in this elderly gentlemans yard. While talking, we begin discussing the “illegal immigrant issue”, I tell him my views and he shares his views, we both agree that criminal behavior needs to be punished.
    Then this elderly southern gentleman looks me in the eye and asks me;”Are you legal?” Can you imagine my reaction? At first I wanted to be angry and outraged, but then I realized that his question is exactly the question that needs to be asked, and it must have taken a fair amount of courage on his part to ask it. My reply was;”Yes sir, I am legal. I am a Native American, Shoshone Bannock nation, from S.E. Idaho. Thats a good question, keep asking it.” He looked kind of taken aback but never apologized or tried to beg my forgiveness for his lack of information. I respect that.
    This “issue” has impacted my life on many different levels, now I have begun to wear a feather tied in my hair so that people with a lack of exposure to Native peoples may be able to tell me apart from the invaders that they so despise. It seems that somewhere along the way, I have become an ambassador for native peoples. I pray that I am able to do this with honesty, dignity and a little humor, I feel that I have much to learn. Maybe I can teach someone a little something about Natives. Pray for me if you would.

• 45 David Yeagley // May 27, 2006 at 9:46 pm

My point all along, RS: if America goes, the American Indian will be the first to suffer.

We are the front lines of the American psyche. If they give away the country, like they’re doing, they give away us.

You were very strong, not to ask that old geezer for HIS ID! I admire you for that.

Indian ID has been obscure by the casinos and the Negroes and the Ward Churchills. Old geezers are fed up with all the skins and fakes.

Indians need to be really strong now, as never before.

• 46 Camille // May 27, 2006 at 10:42 pm

Yes. Stand strong. We must all stand strong. History will remember us and God is watching. He knows who is who.

• 47 Travis Lee // May 28, 2006 at 6:46 am

My Senators, Congresswoman, President, Governor, and local government are all aligned against defending our borders or enforcing the laws of our nation.

However I vote in 2006, 2008, or after that, the same traitorous bunch seem likely to remain in power for the forseeable future.

Eventually, the invaders will not be content with citizenship, welfare, subsidized medical care, and affirmative action. They will walk into your house, or business, and demand that THEIR politicians seize your property by emminent domain, and turn them over to well connected members of LA RAZA…. and they WILL do it! Think it’s far fetched? Just wait.

When (not if) white Americans get over their media/educational indoctrination of white guilt, they will act in racial self defense, and I believe it will get seriously ugly for non-whites, citizens or not.

I remember laughing at neo-nazis in the 1970′s when they said a racial civil war was inevitable.
    Having watched the May Day demonstrations, and the swaggering of the New Black Panther Party…. I’m no longer laughing.

I implore ALL Americans to unite behind our common citizenship and not be hoaxed by race pimpery.
    by the time every medium sized US city resembles Tijuana or Juarez, and every large city resembles Ciudad Mexico, it will be too late, and even Americans of Mexican ancestry may look desperately for escape.

• 48 Renegade ShoBan // May 28, 2006 at 7:05 am

To Ecology: Want something new, not boring? Go live on a rez for a year or two. It might be third world enough for you.You might even get something to grow in the soil we have been bequeathed. Your attitude makes my butt itch. You have seemed most intelligent to this point.Run rabbit! The hounds are baying for your blood! Where did you guys come up with all of this feminism and religion? The problem is extremely poor people and criminals exploiting the apathetic attitude of a nation, all the while bringing down the standard of living for the country to which they’re illegally migrating. If it’s God’s will, what are you crying about? Accept it as His purpose and move on. The only feminism I see in this issue are the thousands of illegal Mexican women who practice no restraint or responsibility in order to gain welfare from strangers all across this land. This is a people problem. If your home were infested with a small prolific rodent, which carried hantavirus, you would have two choices: rid your home of the rodent to protect your health or move. Maybe some of you who have actually lived on a rez can relate to this problem. The effect of their presence is devastating.

As for the I.D. issue, any federally recognized tribal I.D. has not only the standard information but also the holders tribal affiliation. I ask,what other ethnic group in America has an I.D. that not only proves who you are, but what you are also. I am proud of who & what I am and have never been ashamed or offended to show proof. Being born “indin” I have many tales of ignorance like the earlier post. Stay strong??
    500 years of theivery,lies,genocide,biological warfare,forced assimilation, and countless other acts of treachery against the TRUE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES of this land! We are still here! Is that strong enough? No amnesty! Are you legal?! Show me your greencard! Leave my country!These are my cries of war for it has become a war! Fight or flee I care not which.

• 49 bob // May 28, 2006 at 8:41 am

to: Renegade,
    this is just what I have been reminding people of when immigration issue comes up. If the People of the Indian Nations in their own country(America) need I.D. and personal info then how can any of this border infiltration even be remotely considered o.k. until that is rectified? Something just seems so screwed up about this rule. I’m white(2nd gen Italian) I’m a veteran and proud of that. Every Indian I’ve ever met is extremely proud of his time served.When I was drafted ,as were many Indians,I bet the gov’t never asked what f’ing tribe you belonged to. As I recall it they just said “heres your weapon..now get the f on that chopper”. I will stand for you and with you if this issue comes to the forefront.I’m embarrassed and angry at the absolute callous disregard of this government for the Indian in this country of ours.I keep hoping this gov’t (senators/congressman,etc,) will stand on just the sheer principal of the issue and say Americans FIRST! start with original indigenous personel and make it right.Then move onto this Illegal immigrant issue if need be.Make THEM have an I.D., make THEM adjust to us,make THEM speak english or kick em out.
    bob

• 50 Andie // May 29, 2006 at 12:08 pm

Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. Whether we believe in God or karma, ethics is the foundation of every religion.

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama